EvilMir Server New + Improved

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonrage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 30, 2004
Btw this is jayz the host ive banned no 1 accept justin and ste m8 so i think you should get your facts rite before you post sh*t about me and both of them did nothing to my guild they both deserved to be banned can some one tell me who this dragonrage is in game please

well if im wrong im truly sorry...

but u banned me first then unbanned me then i logged on today and ip banned again well yesterday lol maybe its been done by accident i dnt know but as i dnt av ur msn or robs then im in a rut to why im banned. like i said if im wrong im sorry, but if not i truly do not understand

Sprinkle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2007
Newport S.Wales
Lmao, no jayz rob unbanned me because u kept banning me for no rsn, then u said u couldent be ass'd to unban me / u dont want me playing is all u said.. u then said to my mates, dont keep asking for justin to be unbanned or ill ban u aswell, i hav screenies so dont deny it :)

Last edited by a moderator:

daydie

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Aug 26, 2004
Lmao, no jayz rob unbanned me because u kept banning me for no rsn, then u said u couldent be ass'd to unban me / u dont want me playing is all u said.. u then said to my mates, dont keep asking for justin to be unbanned or ill ban u aswell, i hav screenies so dont deny it :)
lol kk m8 post screenys lol cos u are full os sh*t and your m8`s never asked for you to be unbanned u hacked server, deleted accounts and were racist hence why you were banned so cry good post the screenies please :mooned:

Sprinkle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2007
Newport S.Wales
Ok, ill wait for Almighty to get on msn :), we'll soon see who's full of **** lmao, you obviously dont know what Jayz says in his own time ;) i hacked server, got banned ... then rob unbanned me you fool.. and i dident delete no accounts, i went on them yes.. and racist no i wasent u idiot, post screenies please?

LeoCrasher

Former Administrator
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
::1
Ok, ill wait for Almighty to get on msn :), we'll soon see who's full of **** lmao, you obviously dont know what Jayz says in his own time ;) i hacked server, got banned ... then rob unbanned me you fool.. and i dident delete no accounts, i went on them yes.. and racist no i wasent u idiot, post screenies please?

Hacked a server?

Good bye.
/Leo

Black Zaphina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 22, 2007
IM not sure you is gm or whatever, and im not dissing server here personally i think its a good server, but the players couldnt be more arrogant if they tried......

I checked every npc in sz and i couldnt find the drapery so i asked tons of players and they just ignored me and carried on talking to there "mates"

its not like i didnt look...the least they could of said where it was instead of being like they were.....

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
IM not sure you is gm or whatever, and im not dissing server here personally i think its a good server, but the players couldnt be more arrogant if they tried......

I checked every npc in sz and i couldnt find the drapery so i asked tons of players and they just ignored me and carried on talking to there "mates"

its not like i didnt look...the least they could of said where it was instead of being like they were.....

There is a path leading to every single shop in the town, which couldn't of been made any smaller if they tried. It should of took you at the most, 3-4minutes to search your way though the whole FOUR buildings with a massive FIVE npc's between them.

Evolution

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Sep 9, 2006
Darlo
its cos im not there no more :P i used to lvl every1 n spend most of the time answering peoples questions

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Event On At 6pm Tonight....

Exp 120%
Madhens Spawning Also
Both Last 48 Hours

Black Zaphina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 22, 2007
There is a path leading to every single shop in the town, which couldn't of been made any smaller if they tried. It should of took you at the most, 3-4minutes to search your way though the whole FOUR buildings with a massive FIVE npc's between them.

Actually i checked every single npc and there wasnt one for clothes i checked buildings too....besides that the community are still arrogant and ignorant....

Ritek

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2004
Actually i checked every single npc and there wasnt one for clothes i checked buildings too....besides that the community are still arrogant and ignorant....

If you did check every single NPC then I'm 100% certain you would of found what you were looking for as its not exactly difficult, the clothes shop NPC is also the accessory NPC which is in a building to the far left of sz.

Not all of the community are arrogant and ignorant (some are but not all) but I'm sure you would find arrogant and ignorant people on every server you play.

Maybe next time you should try having a proper look around before you start complaining about other players. Maybe they just thought you were too lazy to go and look for yourself so decided to ignore you.

Black Zaphina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 22, 2007
If you did check every single NPC then I'm 100% certain you would of found what you were looking for as its not exactly difficult, the clothes shop NPC is also the accessory NPC which is in a building to the far left of sz.

Not all of the community are arrogant and ignorant (some are but not all) but I'm sure you would find arrogant and ignorant people on every server you play.

Maybe next time you should try having a proper look around before you start complaining about other players. Maybe they just thought you were too lazy to go and look for yourself so decided to ignore you.

Well i was looking for the clothes npc didnt think it would be in the accessory npc....

I dont ask question unless im completely unsure on something whihc is perfectly fine if you ask me......ive always been told if your unsure ask..so i did...

i wasnt lazy i actually did try 3 times to find it, i just didnt know it was in the accessory npc.....i was looking for a npc called clothes shop/drapery.....but there still ignorant all they had to say was where it was no need to be completely ignorant its not like i was asking for money i just wanted t get some armor =/

i apologise to any ppl that arrogant and ignorant doesnt apply to.

Rampage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 22, 2003
Coalville, Leicestershire
Happens sometimes on a few server Kadama. Just try a few times, what I do to avoid this usually is:

When mir opens, and you're at the login screen do this is the username and pass:
Username: hit the keyboard
Password: hit the keyboard

It'll come up username or password is not valid. Make you're account quickly. Then it should work :)

Rachel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2003
Man wer is the evil spider cave map i cant find it any wer and its suh a cool cave aswell lol.... Any1 now wer

Status
Not open for further replies.