EvilMir Server New + Improved

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

daydie

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Aug 26, 2004
I do admit I'm on a router... but for the final and last time, DemonFist is not me... My account was shared by several people, meaning it could have been any of these people...

You're saying I unplugged my router? If I unplugged my router I would be unable to play the server, unless I plugged it back in, after which EVERY time I'd have a new IP, correct? So if I have a new IP everytime, you should therefore never know whether I'm this "DemonFist" person or not. That account was given to me by a friend... and whether I'm banned or not I still stand by me saying I'm not this person and I would never stoop so low.

You always held that as a backup excuse incase something went the wrong way for you, which it did... I had plenty friends on that server, you'd probably find it hard to find 4 people who disliked me.. I'm not the kind of person who'd say things like that... of course, because I had so many friends, it meant I was able to level fast and gain good kit, you didn't like this, because you're the ALMIGHTY JAYZ!!! If anybody has anything better than you, they shall feel you're wrath and be banned...?

Anyway, rant over. Jay, you are and forever will be the kind of person that doesn't deserve any of the good things in life, more than likely you can't have you're own way in real life, so you tend to bring it to the online world. You're addicted to mir, it's like a drug to you, ask anybody ingame... whenever I used to log on, you'd be standing there. AFK or not, you're still ingame.

To be honest, I don't care how much verbal you give me after this, I'll ignore it, because you're opinion means jack crap to me. I'd rather milk myself than listen to you're words. Get a life son.

.Steish.
lmao funny how its the same ip 2 completly different people in two complete different towns city w/e useing same ip is not possible i have proved its you and thats why you are banned im sure the files dont lie or make mistakes why your denying it goes beyond me when i have all the proof

Rebal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2007
Lol, you banned tash for no reason, he was innocent one.. should let him play, tbh some noob went on that girls char w/e her name was dropped mir sword n belt, i took em got banned lmao :S

Rampage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 22, 2003
Coalville, Leicestershire
He's corrupt Rebal, simple as that.

BuG - Banned around 6-7 times, till finally he gave up trying a quit, gave char away; which I'm sure you'll find some reason to ban it for soon.

Pink - Banned because he "stole" from you're server? Stole money I believe, because me and BuG were either banned or forced to quit.

Ste(me) - Banned because I'm someone I'm not.

Jay could you please post an un-edited picture of my IP and "DemonFist's". Just as a little proof.

daydie

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Aug 26, 2004
Lol, you banned tash for no reason, he was innocent one.. should let him play, tbh some noob went on that girls char w/e her name was dropped mir sword n belt, i took em got banned lmao :S
Tashohnie isnt banned so wot you are going on about goes beyond me
He's corrupt Rebal, simple as that.

BuG - Banned around 6-7 times, till finally he gave up trying a quit, gave char away; which I'm sure you'll find some reason to ban it for soon.

Pink - Banned because he "stole" from you're server? Stole money I believe, because me and BuG were either banned or forced to quit.

Ste(me) - Banned because I'm someone I'm not.

Jay could you please post an un-edited picture of my IP and "DemonFist's". Just as a little proof.
i deleted everything that had anything to do with you but may still have sum logs ill look , i never once banned bug it was rob, you can ask pink if i banned him i didnt he was never and has never been banned and ste was banned for sick verbal abuse on demonfist, you are also demonfist on pheonix server on euro end ov convo i know i had the proof why else would i bann you lol

Mannaroth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 6, 2006
Guys stop Cry tash got banned because is a prick he like Hack other players and hes a ****ing racist. if you say gm are Corrupt i think your just a idiot. Many ppl are boring Members of Mafia like Superbok Blackmailing gms saying if they ban him and others he will get the server down hacking or something, wow very nice, the problem are not gms, but they are the **** players stay there, so pls stop cry and if you dnt like the server just dnt come here and talk **** go on other server for make the prick there.

Mannaroth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 6, 2006
why defend some pricks?? i dnt understand why, try get a intelligence ffs, the ppl got banend have just do bad actions from server thats not get corrupt.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Guys stop Cry tash got banned because is a prick he like Hack other players and hes a ****ing racist. if you say gm are Corrupt i think your just a idiot. Many ppl are boring Members of Mafia like Superbok Blackmailing gms saying if they ban him and others he will get the server down hacking or something, wow very nice, the problem are not gms, but they are the **** players stay there, so pls stop cry and if you dnt like the server just dnt come here and talk **** go on other server for make the prick there.

The character Tashohnie is NOT banned. Read Jay's post son shine.

Rebal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2007
The character Tashohnie is NOT banned. Read Jay's post son shine.

Thought it was...

And as for Mannoroth, shut up u mug seriously.. i can barely understand you, you struggle to string a sentance together in english, enyway and how am i racist please say, i have many screenies of u saying im a paki ... i would like you to post the ones of me calling you something racist please... im asking you nicely please post them of me being a racist... and as for ''boring members of TM'' shut the **** up, without us u would be bored senseless u tool, we done all the pking, were the ones that caused fights, u lot were the boring people and the **** mir players so stfu dude seriously.

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
Jayz bug and pink should be be perm banned not let off.
imo bug and pink are very nice people on the server they have helped me out alot and as for rebal BuG is italian i think so he does not need to put together good english i can understand him perfectly so stop your whinging please.

Rachel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2003

OMFG finally sum1 said it..thank you. Everything u just said is competely true
.. any ****** making the game crap for any1 wlse should be banned and if a gm banned u its probz coz ur a dickhole.. Stop *****ing and go ruin sum1 else's fun on a different server coz quite frankly none of the other members want idiots on the server :fthrower:

Rebal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2007
imo bug and pink are very nice people on the server they have helped me out alot and as for rebal BuG is italian i think so he does not need to put together good english i can understand him perfectly so stop your whinging please.

Who are you on mir mate, oh right thats it some unknown person who hasent even got a repuation yeah dont speak to me like that u mug.

Mannaroth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 6, 2006
rebal calm down first, because the only mug its you here, for me someone defend the Pricks make hack popl and get racist are only stupid asslickers or just idiots ( you), try get a life and a brain!!

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
look most of the mafia are 10-14 year olds and act like stupid idiots anyway but there are a couple i believe are that 18 and they should no better but instead they take after the younger 1s and act really imature, i hav several screenies of them threatening peoples familys and being general *******s but anyway this is all i have to say.

Rebal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2007
look most of the mafia are 10-14 year olds and act like stupid idiots anyway but there are a couple i believe are that 18 and they should no better but instead they take after the younger 1s and act really imature, i hav several screenies of them threatening peoples familys and being general *******s but anyway this is all i have to say.

Ok, if the 18-19 year olds take after the 15-16 year olds, post screenies of Tash being immature please?

I'm 16..tash is 19..Skyline is 18-19.. most of TM are 18-19 actually.. some of them are even 20+ so what you on about puzzles me, also as for murdor please post screenies of me being racist im asking nicely... if you dont proves you chat a lot of ****.

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
lol all the time you say "GF" "Joker" "MERKED MATE" and wtf is that some sort of mafia lingo and also one of mafia was hunting with my sister and told her he was a 14yr old street fighter from london and that he noked out 3 guys at once lol

Fallstaff

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 22, 2005
UK
well i have dowloaded everything get past login ect and i get to sz screen and my whole pc freeze any1 no y?

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
lol all the time you say "GF" "Joker" "MERKED MATE" and wtf is that some sort of mafia lingo and also one of mafia was hunting with my sister and told her he was a 14yr old street fighter from london and that he noked out 3 guys at once lol

I don't know what your trying to do here, defend your guild or insult T_M ? T_M is a PRIVITE multi server guild. EM just happens to be one of the servers we passed though, most left the server and a small few (including myself) stayed. Due to low numbers in the guild, I decided to add a few players, these people are not permanent guild members.

forspinki said:
ook most of the mafia are 10-14 year olds and act like stupid idiots anyway but there are a couple i believe are that 18 and they should no better but instead they take after the younger 1s and act really imature

Where did you get this information from ? Is it just an assumption based upon 2-3 players of EM that happen to be in the guild ?

Rebal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2007
Murdor still havent got round to posting screenies of me being apparently racist, i think its because he doesent have eny :(

Status
Not open for further replies.