EvolutionMir2.6 [2.6+] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Reavous

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2009
It's been live for about 3weeks. It did get updated on the first thread and our forums lol.

Yeah i was going off the lomcn advertisement which said is was currently in beta, but it looks like you updated it now. That should get rid of any confusion people have about the server :D

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Opinions do not fall under spam which is what we delete or if they're completely unrelated to a topic, his posts are valid they're staying.

We do not clean threads however and haven't for a long time.

/Czeldabolg

Cracking moderation letting threads get this bad! Not seen such a childish war in a long time.

2fast2furious

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 22, 2004
Server is Live now and is a really good low rate, allot more people should come and give it a shot, lots of helpful / friendly people on here deffo worth a go.

/KOUVOS

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
Cracking moderation letting threads get this bad! Not seen such a childish war in a long time.

now, now, lets not get into 'your' particular moans shall we?

as regards to this server, no I didn't whinge for anything, I didn't care about the xp change, the thing I did moan about was everyone having +3 on each item which was from a gm mistake.. particularly massive on the wizz and tao front... I worked uber hard, to get lvl 40 as a wizz and the only way to get there was with tu because my mc was so awful.. serious, if you have played wizz can you imagine getting lvl40 with mc 28? at x 3 i'm thinking.. then xp is changed, and all the cheats allowed to keep their gains.. I actually made a tao as a miner to make gems (on a lappy ).. then you get people with +3 on every item because of a mistake.. and then you have them them telling you, that are you a sad type lol..

Ias for Gandalf I dealt with him in front of everybody and he quit.. why would I need to ban somebody who has quit the server to not return..
It's a pity.

yes tell us all about why he quit?

Yes i broke all my stuff because it was at +3 when I tried to gem it.. lol at your mate who didn't know zip about the stats, hence why you had to drop him, bet he still plays..

Last edited:

Dan1el

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2012

The EvolutionLord wishes to rise from the depths of hell. In order for him to rise up and become whole again
his DevilSeals need to be found and killed! These are scattered all across te Evolution Land. But be warned
these DevilSeals give off an Aura which can enhance mobs around them. Kill as many as you can to help
release the LORD!

GOOD LUCK!

In Short:

• DevilSeals give High exp and ANY level can kill them
  • They Spawn on EVERY map
  • They drop Event Balls
  • Spell the word EVENT to trade in and get a Quest Crystal OR Revival
    EGG
  • Trade in the Letter E for 20%exp buff for 1 hour
  • Trade in the Letter V for +5DC/AC/AMC buff for 1 hour
  • Trade in the Letter N for +5SC/AC/AMC buff for 1 hour
  • Trade in the Letter T for +5MC/AC/AMC buff for 1 hour
  • NPC will be located in BW SZ
  • EvolutionLord will be on a TIMED spawn on the BloodLands map(OK
    map)
Hope you enjoy this event will run for a week. Then next friday.... the Monthly Weekend event will be in place!

DrDeath86

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2011
good server gm's are nice they listen and consider you opinions, enjoying server

Dan1el

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2012
Just to let u guys know there was a big update today! menace will post the details here. but u can see them on tthe forum at: http://www.evolutionmir2.net/t237-update-16-11-2012

There is also a 50% EXP/Drop Rate Event on NOW till Monday so if your interested in trying the server now would be the time!!! hope to see you ingame.

Thanks for the support guys :D

Madrinha

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2011
Amstadam
** UPDATE 16/11/12 **

All Temple Boss Drop Files ammended

DD, OK, TurtleKing, StoningStatue, Wizzie + nub Bosses Drop Files ammended

Sewing Goods and Bone Hammers now in Quest Shop

Revival Amulets now in General Item shops

CrafterNPC has been Re-Scripted to have only stuff we use in game

ALL Craftable Set Items AMMENDED as the folowing:

WhiteGoldNeck: DC4-0, WhiteGoldBrace: AC2-0 AMC2-0 DC2-0, WhtieGoldRing: AC2-0 AMC2-0 DC4-0

RedJadeNeck: MC4-0, RedJadeBrace: AC2-0 AMC2-0 MC2-0, RedJadeRing: AC2-0 AMC2-0 MC4-0

NephriteNeck: SC4-0, NephriteBrace: AC2-0 AMC2-0 SC2-0, NephriteRing: AC2-0 AMC2-0 SC4-0

WhiteGoldNeck(H): DC5-1 ASpeed+1, WhiteGoldBrace(H): AC2-1 AMC2-1 DC3-1 ACC+1, WhtieGoldRing(H): AC2-1 AMC2-1 DC5-1

RedJadeNeck(H): MC5-1, RedJadeBrace(H): AC2-1 AMC2-1 MC3-1 Agil+1, RedJadeRing(H): AC2-1 AMC2-1 MC5-1

NephriteNeck(H): SC5-1 ASpeed+1, NephriteBrace(H): AC2-1 AMC2-1 SC3-1 ACC+1, NephriteRing(H): AC2-1 AMC2-1 SC5-1

Boss Trainer now costs 100k a spawn due to people using to finish Quests Quick!

EvolutionLord Will be on a 12Hour Timer On ANY MAP! Will change Maps every Friday on Reboot

Hell Made Slightly Easier

StarterCave is now the Level 22-33 Cave Which is now easier(thanks for the suggestion Sabar)

SupportCenter now includes ALOT more information about the servers Features

Old CraftLady is now a GemCrafter only

Website now has information on NPC's, Self Statue + Quest Statues

50% Exp/Drop Rate for the weekend Via @menu

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
a shame, a really good team still trying after all the time after the launch, good luck guys, still waiting on the reboot. :P

2fast2furious

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 22, 2004
server is great more people should be giving this a go instead of playing crappy 100x hero servers thats just awfull!

Kamikaze

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 21, 2005
Hero's ruin the game play so much, best to keep them away from any private server!

Madrinha

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2011
Amstadam
Current Updates: (Click Me)
Happening or has happened to the server,
please keep a look out on our FORUM for updates.

Currently Working on:
Auto-patcher for the server, so it keeps players up-to date on patchs
and we will be adding alot of custom stuff in-game.

There will be a Christmas event holded on the 14/12/12
and will end on the 27/12/12.

-

There will also be some Treasure Box's hiding around! they have the chance to drop gold/items & also GuardsHelp Scrolls.. use the @Guard to summon the pet!

Addition to that, I will be re-scripting the statue stuff has my laptop didnt close correctly and i lost all my data
icon_sad.gif

Im'a also be adding custom items in-game, some that have rare AC/AMC/Agil/Acc.. some that are superior DC/SC/MC
and others that are good in battles! HP+/MP+/MPR%/HPR%/MR/PR..

Cant upload screenies cause my damn insert button don't seem to want to work
icon_sad.gif
Unfortunetly. But with the new updates coming your way you should be able to see them soon enough
icon_biggrin.png

I'm currently working on an AutoPatcher for our server, which will make it easier for players to keep updated with the updates & patchs, I will release the download link once its all ready.

New Custom Marriage Layout:

You will be able to take part in a series of brutal quests to prove your love for your lover!

You will need to under-go sereval Couple Quests to gain advantages:

CoupleRing's can be made by hunting in the Couples_Dungeon, where you face evil of all evil
and a mental & mind tugging survival challange.
Once complete you will un-lock access to the Couples_Masion where you will have your own TeleportStone to Couple Caves.
where you will then hunt to find materials to make your couple ring by finding the three following Items:

CoupleShard: Needed in making the DiamondCrust for your Marriage Ring

CoupleHammer: Needed in making the Golden Seal where your Diamond will sit

CoupleCloth: Will be needed in Repairing Your ring once dura is Low. Item will break if dura is 0/0

The Ring will not be Tradable, Droppable Or Sellable.

booHA

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2010
great time give this server ago exp event on over the weekend

Dan1el

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2012
Have u joined the Ofiicial Evolution forum? i check that all the time. if not ill pm u on here now.

---------- Post Merged on 05-12-2012 at 08:12 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 02-12-2012 at 02:32 PM ----------

Update 23-11-2012

• Farming Event Ingame: Exlained in more details here: http://www.evolutionmir2.net/t265-farming-event-information
  • Exp/Drop Event Taken out
  • EvolutionLord Changed Maps
  • RT's Now StackableWhen we put in new .EXE's) bugging atm
  • Troll Mines Ingame No spawns as of yet
  • 4 AncExpansions ingame, Explained in full here: http://www.evolutionmir2.net/t263-ancient-areas-released
  • Mining Village Ingame
  • HPBoosters Ingame
  • MPBoosters Ingame
  • SmallBundle's are now BoosterBundles
  • Guild Creation Now Works
  • War's now Work
  • Purity Brace now has +1 max SC
  • Purity Neck now has +2 min SC
  • HwanRing now has +1 Max MC
  • RevivalEgg's now AC2-2 AMC2-2

---------- Post Merged on 05-12-2012 at 08:15 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 02-12-2012 at 02:32 PM ----------

Update 30-11-2012

• Farming Event Taken out(Tuesday Morning)
  • Promotion NPC Event put in Place this Weekend
  • AncntZumaTemple Now has 3 more Floors. Maps here: http://www.legendomir.com/evolution26/Maps.rar
  • AncntZT Added to Mob Files
  • EvolutionLord Changed Maps!
  • AncntTurtleCavern ingame!
  • Miners Town now Populated with NPC's
  • Troll Mines now has Mobs for Testing no drops yet.
  • MPBoosters now 330MP
  • Ancnt Mob Stats increaded +4Min +9Max Rather than Lowering thier Exp a
    bit.

---------- Post Merged on 08-12-2012 at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 02-12-2012 at 02:32 PM ----------

Update 7-12-2012

• Whole new range of Elite Weapons to Craft. As follows
  • Elite GreatAxe - DC1-32 ASpeed +2
  • Elite Serpent Sword - DC8-16 SC2-5 Acc +2 Holy +2
  • Elite Mage Staff - DC5-9 MC3-6
  • Elite Double Blades - DC10-23 ACC +1 ASpeed +2
  • Elite Judgement Mace - DC1-37 ASpeed +2
  • Elite SoulSpringWand - DC3-20 SC2-6 Acc+2 Holy+5
  • Elite WarMage Staff - DC6-12 MC2-9
  • Elite Blades Of Dark - DC9-27 Acc +3 ASpeed +2
  • Elite WarSpiritBlade - DC6-37 ASpeed +2
  • Elite MagicScythe - DC5-6 MC2-11
  • Elite StoneBambooFan - DC3-18 SC4-8 Acc +3 Holy +5
  • Elite FreezingBlades - DC11-29 Acc +2 Slow +2
  • Elite DragonSlayer - DC6-45 Acc +1 ASpeed +2
  • Elite SoulSabre - DC9-24 SC4-7 Acc +2 Holy +2
  • Elite DragonStaff - DC6-13 MC3-13
  • Elite RoyalBlades - DC11-33 Acc +4 ASpeed +2
  • Elite SwordOfWarGod - DC7-55 Acc +1 ASpeed +2
  • Elite HeavenSword - DC9-35 SC4-12 Acc +2 Holy +6
  • Elite Blade Of Sorcery - DC7-24 MC4-16
  • Elite Blades Of Magi - DC15-43 Acc+5 ASpeed+2
  • Whole new range of Elite Armours to Craft. As follows
  • Elite CrystalRobe - AC8-17 AMC6-12 DC2-4 MC2-4 SC2-4 L+2 Lvl 40
  • Elite HeavenArmour - AC7-17 AMC5-10 DC1-2 MC1-5 SC1-5 L+2 Lvl 40
  • Elite OmaKingRobe - AC7-22 AMC4-14 DC2-7 MC2-8 SC2-6 HP+90 MP+60 L+2 Lvl 52
  • Elite RedArmour - AC6-17 AMC4-10 DC2-4 MC1-7 SC1-6 MP+250 HPR+10 MPR+20 L+1 Lvl 47
  • Elite BlueArmour - AC6-19 AMC4-10 DC2-4 MC1-6 SC1-5 HP+250 HPR+20 MPR+10 L+1 Lvl 47
  • Elite GreenArmour - AC6-18 AMC4-10 DC2-4 MC1-6 SC1-5 HP+160 MP+190 HPR+10 MPR+20 L+1 Lvl47
  • Elite GoldArmour - AC6-17 AMC5-12 DC2-4 MC1-6 SC1-5 HP+150 MP+100 HPR+20 MPR+10 L+1 Lvl 47
  • Promotional NPC Buff Taken Out(Monday)
  • Double Spawn Rate Event Ingame!
  • EvolutionLord Changed Maps
  • Troll AC/AMC -2
  • Troll EXP +10k x3
  • Hell EXP +10k x3
  • Ancnt Scroll is now 4 QuestCrystals to Purchase

Last edited:

virus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 3, 2003
Newcastle
This server is professional, well mannered, and respectful, soon as i logged on i did not see much people, due to the fact that it needs more players, but from what i can see of this server its worth having a go at (personal pref):lol