Failing to load NPCS

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Now, I've been on my server before and the NPC's all loaded fine. However, as you can see in the below picture, they ALL have now failed to load and I have no idea what could have caused this or how to fix it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
it seems like ur market def folders the issue and needs to be looked at also the qnpcs at the bottom are u sure u have done scripts for them and put them in the correct folder and done scripts for them or should they be in the npc folder ?go look at ur marketdef and start from there u may see the issue , soz cant help anymore but hope what i have told u may help :)
and it looks like all them npc maybe in bw make sure u have ur bw map correctly placed as well as that may be an issue as well or which ever map they r supposed to me on :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Check you got all the maps in the m2server, and also check there in the map info.

Upvote 0

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
All maps are in correct folders, as I said, was working fine before, took the server down then put it back up and it gave me a load of errors.

Everything is the same as when it last worked correctly.

Also, they are not my server files, they are Jaspers and Elvins.

Upvote 0

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Check SQL make sure something's not gone wrong that side of things, maybe try restoring the DB's?

Upvote 0

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Restored DB's, checked maps, replaced maps, un-dun changes

Still not working =-/

Also, I get no notice and it's just a black screen after character selection. I was ingame earlier. I don't know if that's to do with not having NPC's, I would imagine so, but not quite sure.

Upvote 0

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Does your M2Server have any other errors above the NPC errors?

No, I scroll up as far as I can, they are all NPC errors.

I even tried screenshotting before it got to the NPC errors to catch other errors, still nothing.

*EDIT*

Puzzled about black screen after selecting char and also, it could be a map error but all maps I used before worked :S.

Upvote 0

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Just double posting to get all of yours attention!

PROBLEM FIXED!

I decided to replace the whole M2Server folder.

Ty for help guys.

Upvote 0