Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2011

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
On setup.txt you have morgan as sa password, then over on loginsvr you have sa as password. You need one solid password for SQL, thats the reason your loader is not loading. Change setup.txt.editor, pass to sa. Setup.txt to sa and see what happens.

http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?65147-King-IP-Settings-Easy-Way-) handy little tool.

Please post back whether you succeeded or need further help.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DrDeath86

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2011
working thank you very much will post back if any problems accury

Made char and got to loading screen and nothing spent 5mins loading, nt sure trying to figure it out but nt sure whitch gate tht is

And i cant see if Ei_20061128 is working of not cant see it on my screen just a red bar at top left of screen so any help sorting tht be greatfuly helpful

guna give it a break for today, spent abt 6 hours in debi making n changing items nt guna be supting server up for a fair few months guna be me n the miss's testing n coding the months away i hope this actuly works out.

thing is the mir comunity seems rli small nowerdays so its either guna go live with low stat debi or just use my lappy so the miss's n a few mates can have a play arnd on it, all still to be decided just a few ideas been thrown arnd

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DrDeath86

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2011
!setup editor isnt workin at al filled all feilds in correctly, yest all feilds were filled in whn opening it up today all feilds blank and whn filled in n save it dnt work need either a better setup editor n frm_setup as it seems there causing the problem twister can u priv msg me so u can add me to msn if thats okay with u

Upvote 0

nicofortune

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
your best bet would be to delete your !setup.txt and replace that file from the rar file again or you can use kaoricrypt at http://www.kaorimir.com/KaoriCrypt/ to check your setup.txt file also might help if you replace the setup editor also

also heres my frm_setup its english and works fine you wont get any problems with it as i used it on my server and never had a problem with it (had to rar archive it as site wouldnt let me just upload the xml file ) View attachment Frm_Setup.rar

Also when booting up the Ei.exe you need to use the password: 2009328soft otherwise it will not load up and your problems with the !setup.txt or plus_setup.ini (i know this as ive had this issue before)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

MIR3SERVER.COM

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 21, 2011
Yourr problem is you have not changed the sa password in the Plus_Setup file, I've not got the files at hand but I'm surre its called Plus_Setup or Setup_plus.

If the details are not correct in this file all you will get is the red loading bar in the top left corner of the screen.

Upvote 0

DrDeath86

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2011
Thanks nic for tht, whn i use kaoricrypt it keeps giving me file to big malaki, all ip's / pw/serv name are all correct used the lovly device uploaded by sting. rite best get back to it or it never get done

Upvote 0

nicofortune

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
oh then might be best that you start a fresh and replace the !setup.txt file and exe file with new copys and redo them

Upvote 0