FeedBack Please

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Afew mates are working together on this.

they would like you feedback

2ym96p3.jpg

2upvj0w.jpg

23t44g6.jpg

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Its ugly im sorry, maybe if you add around the seperate images to make them stand out more.

Tallos

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 7, 2009
First two I would say add some light to the background (lightning would be ideal, or a flame/fire of some kind), atm they're WAY too dark, imo.

Final one, I like the left side, not fond of the middle and hate the right side, again it's too dark - Change the text background to white, that will help a lot and then add a small amount of colour to the lower right corner (where the level display/Clysian is, is two ideal spots).

Hope that helps.

Edit: Need to remove/move the wing that is covering the lower health value up, looks silly with 90% of the numbers on the wing and a tiny bit off (depending on level, you'll have more/less on the wing).

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Nice to see something different however the HP is to covered up and its all abit dark / lots of randomness to it :P

I like it.

However i like those fish in your pot slots more :P

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
I like it, but take away the part covering the HP bar. I for one like to be able to see my HP!

Some of the icons could do with been a little more visable too.

Loki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2009
Me too, I like the login screens but I don't like the in-game interface.

johnyl1

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 24, 2003
Portugal
Ok interface remade!!

Ok ppl, we have reviewed some point's of the interface, feedback is apreciated. Thx.

pic1.bmp

Dragon wing was moved outside the HP area, the right side was reamked....

Feedback some1 plz...

johnyl1

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 24, 2003
Portugal
Buttons fixed now!

pic2.bmp

Buttons on the right are fixed but we are still adding a bigger ring around the buttons to make them more attractive.

Orphanmaker1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 9, 2009
It looks a lot better with the extra colour, but the buttons let it down for me. They just look out of place without proper frames (mainly talking about the 5 buttons on the right hand side of the chat box)

johnyl1

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 24, 2003
Portugal
final stage

Ok, this is the final stage interface!!!!

pic3.bmp

We add shadows to the buttons, they appear more visible...
Feedback is welcome...

Leng

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2009
Looks great but is a bit dark maybe.

I made quite a few variations of interfaces but the players seemed to prefer the lighter ones because it was easier on the eye.

The buttons would stand out a lot more with a glow around them, but a larger ring like you mentioned would do the trick.

Its great to see someone taking the time and putting the effort in to change the look of the old interface.

Good Job :thumbup2:

Edit: you have made it lighter LoL = yea it looks much better

Tallos

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 7, 2009
Looks tonnes better, though the bottom left corner is still rather dark, I suggest slightly lightening the health/mana pool colours, just make sure you don't end up with pink/baby blue, lol.