Few screenshots of my serv

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
yeah Xanan theyonly said they FIXED it they didn't say they added it m8...unless your on bout the second part then i apologize to you.

i do agree that armour does look pretty dreadfull =/ but still keep working on server looks quite good =)

Actually he said introduced, which means he's added.

Though i must admit i haven't seen some of those wings before so nice job.. But.. if only wings strike across as new to me it still doesn't drag me in.

Sorry matey. Hope i ain't being too harsh.

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
Actually he said introduced, which means he's added.

need to read the 2nd part of flamers post wer he says "...unless your on bout the second part then i apologize to you"

this armour looks pretty damn sick (http://img501.imageshack.us/my.php?image=images55zo4.png) never seen it before, love to see how it looks ingame (as in when im online n see ppl wearing it)

Try looking around for some new updated clients and you could create a pic like this.

no offence intended here but imo all of those swords with the exception of maybe 1 look rediculously big and out of proportion to the chars size i mean personally i like to weaps that would be realistic but just think if you tried to hold some of them xD

just my opinions tho no offence intended
-Haste

(p.s. server looks pretty cool cant wait for beta/live etc)

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Cheers, Dont know what was going on about my global or anything, But i was having problems fixing them, portal stones were dissapearing 1 by when when i hadent touched them, global wudnt work even tho i used 3-4 different scrips from people etc
same kinda thing with gtlist, wudnt work with (@gtlist) at the top for some reason.

Sorry for any mix-ups, was just trying to say that i fixed them ^>^

@Xanan - Yeah its my first time making a server, Im quite nooby with things like this lol.

New Update:
------------

GM's have sort of changed now. Now on the team is myself(CandyMan) and Tom
Boothy's said he dont wonna be on team but hes happy to help out, Just wonna say a great big thanks for all the help hes given/giving :)

On the serverside of things, Tom is overnighting on teamviewer adding mobs.

ETA Should be just under a month,
Worked faster than i expected to ^.^

Things left to do;
-----------------

Re-Name + Edit stats on a few items
Finish adding mobs to a couple of the caves
Do spawns for new mobs
Do drops for new mobs + edit a few old drops
Fix key 8 for Subclass + Introduce key 9 for rebirth + Introduce key 0 for heaven/hell

Heaven & Hell are both almost complete, Ive been working on the server almost everyday for around 15 hours.

Hopefully once these things have been added/sorted the server will be ready to go into beta

When beta is in im going to continue to add to the server, but take my time.
There will be things like rebirth cave/town etc being done
and start working on major quests

Hope i didnt blabb too much then lol
Anyways im off to bed, letting tom do these mobs

Night night x

BloodDemon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 20, 2003
Darlington, UK
need to read the 2nd part of flamers post wer he says "...unless your on bout the second part then i apologize to you"

this armour looks pretty damn sick (http://img501.imageshack.us/my.php?image=images55zo4.png) never seen it before, love to see how it looks ingame (as in when im online n see ppl wearing it)

no offence intended here but imo all of those swords with the exception of maybe 1 look rediculously big and out of proportion to the chars size i mean personally i like to weaps that would be realistic but just think if you tried to hold some of them xD

just my opinions tho no offence intended
-Haste

(p.s. server looks pretty cool cant wait for beta/live etc)

no offence taken at all, thanks for being so cival about it i respect that :), server sounds good its clear you want it to work. Good luck :)

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Cheers, Tom's trying fiddling about with MapMaker atm, I havent got a clue how to use it so i think he will be better off with it xD

Like i said before, server is coming along ALOT faster than expected.
Now its going even more faster lol.

Popped on CYRUS server yesterday, Loved it.
Think i might have to pinch 1 or two ideas ^.^

We're just taking things from other servers (Mini things) and adding them into Praktica along with our own things ofcourse ^.^