Few testers needed

Join Discord

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
if i had faith that this server would be a success, i would mirror the client for you guys having trouble downloading/long download speeds.

i dont see this server working out , has alot of potential though

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
if i had faith that this server would be a success, i would mirror the client for you guys having trouble downloading/long download speeds.

i dont see this server working out , has alot of potential though

This is not a future server, this is a client and server test, that's it nothing more nothing less.

This will be a server in the future but we are currently working on getting the server files working correctly first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amrod

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
poland
gm m8 i wanna try make tao i start make char and game said "name already exist" i try alot names ;/

SpaceHopper

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2014
Use a download manager, but as it says in the above posts they have taken the server offline for a while.

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
back@main.JPG script error in that npc, didnt releaise it was online(kinda) still....think that is server wide..It sayd Ingame about 2.0 version was ready.. Didnt release all the feedback, and there is good too..also as in mir2 3 as in all, will alway have to think of the users...

Sanity been good at fixing spells, ooo love Fireball now, bbut I am toooo small for mines. killed 1 but had 10 after me lol.. ps might think of a change class script. Got 1 on mir3 server and works well, but not same as everyones. I had to actually Give a class another class magic..

HLscript is old but simple...I have no idea on new coding, I dont really understand, or the patience too yet..That looks like basic script on npc tho <back/@main> . Not all player REPORT the bugs either--- exploits

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
Fencing doesnt add any accuracy

Shadowblade doesnt appear to do anything

Taoist skills do not use amulets when they should

Woodenswords STILL have luck 7

---------- Post Merged at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:38 AM ----------

when fencing levels, accuracy resets to 0 (have to relog to fix)

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
All above issues have been fixed now, will be rectified for next test

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
any idea when next phase will be?

im enjoying just milling about on the server (I am aware im an annoying git at times, but i do really appreciate the fact you guys are working on a woool server)

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
I must say you can be incredibly frustrating at times but can't we all haha we won't hold it agains you we appreciate the help testing.

With any luck it will be with the next week and a half or so.

I'm currently working down south but back home at the end of the day so hope to have some more done tonight.

Sanity works on these files relentlessly, he's certainly a top guy for this little community.

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
I must say you can be incredibly frustrating at times but can't we all haha we won't hold it agains you we appreciate the help testing.

With any luck it will be with the next week and a half or so.

I'm currently working down south but back home at the end of the day so hope to have some more done tonight.

Sanity works on these files relentlessly, he's certainly a top guy for this little community.

Apologies in advance for any annoyingness lol.

You are aware the servers still online though ? If possible can we just play it still whilst its up / report any bugs we find still

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
Ye no problem I forgot to turn it off last night when I was doing a couple updates.

Yes mate that's fine by me although on a night it will be disconnected quite often while I do more updates.

When I'm at work during the day it should be fine.

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
Ye no problem I forgot to turn it off last night when I was doing a couple updates.

Yes mate that's fine by me although on a night it will be disconnected quite often while I do more updates.

When I'm at work during the day it should be fine.

thats fine, im only allowed to play in the daytimes when fiancee is at work lol :)

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Let me know if this fails-- its permanent :).. I didnt see verification finish or not but was 100% uploaded.. I can get 5-10 megs with a download accelerator, and seen actually 10 meg d/l speed when i redownloaded wow, just to if they changed druid back, as it sucks with legion...Fireball is hitting harder mate, working on a kit, more MC. Keep the +7 luk err :)..download passed 550meg so think its ok :)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/rb6bq6v2crrs3ci/Woool_Client.rar

---------- Post Merged at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:21 PM ----------

whats name of skill for Tbolt please hoping this merges.. hard to edit with link

Try loging out and back in :)

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Stillnotfix Magician skill issue.

Fireball should be working like official now.
Repulsion has been re coded and now should work from level instead of MC.
Temptation is working correctly,

I just checked the database and the monsters for some reason was untammable so i corrected this, current list of monsters you can tame (not in level order).
Rabbits (This was just a test)
StickDog
Tarantula
Python
GreatApe
Coyote
SandSculpture
SharkKing
Beetle
Scarab
BronzeWarrior
BronzeBeast
HobSlasher
Shiren
LittleImp
InverseGuard
InverseArcher
Flamingo
BeastCavalry
BeastRider

NightDance

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2013

I just checked the database and the monsters for some reason was untammable so i corrected this, current list of monsters you can tame (not in level order).
StickDog
Tarantula
Python
GreatApe
Coyote
SandSculpture
SharkKing
Beetle
Scarab
BronzeWarrior
BronzeBeast
HobSlasher
Shiren
LittleImp
InverseGuard
InverseArcher
Flamingo
BeastCavalry
BeastRider
SOunds Great,i will retry later

---------- Post Merged at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:36 AM ----------

StickDog
Tarantula
Python
GreatApe
Coyote
SandSculpture
SharkKing
Beetle
Scarab
BronzeWarrior
BronzeBeast
HobSlasher
Shiren
LittleImp
InverseGuard
InverseArcher
Flamingo
BeastCavalry
BeastRider
Temption still has issues.No yellow color to firm monster and hard to tame,such as python,i tried about 100more times temption,failed.

---------- Post Merged at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:47 PM ----------

Fireball cannot attack Python,it still keeps 100% HP.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
SOunds Great,i will retry later

---------- Post Merged at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:36 AM ----------

Temption still has issues.No yellow color to firm monster and hard to tame,such as python,i tried about 100more times temption,failed.

---------- Post Merged at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:47 PM ----------

Fireball cannot attack Python,it still keeps 100% HP.

Python is bugged so that the reason you can't hit it, i fixed this.

yellow.jpg

Yellow works fine.

Here are the percentages

Chance to yellow 80%
Chance to red 30%
Chance of death 20%
Chance of success 60%

Oh last night fix's i have not sent to the main server yet so that will be another reason you can't tame or use repulsion.

Last edited: