Few testers needed

Langley89

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 27, 2011
Item stats are a mess and need sorting out so they meet official. Is Fireball damage low because of low mc on kit or is it just the spell that is low in damage? I only take into account the damage it outputs from level 7 compare it to official, when that is sorted which it should be, then it should be a matter of MC.

The way horse taming works on official is you have a item called HorseCard(Empty), you find a horse in the wide and whip it to tame it when it successfully tames the card just change to HorseCard(Name of horse), i did actually put in the scripting for this into the live server but it was unfinished so won't be working yet. So many mounts in game i just don't think these would ever be used imo,

@liquidice Check to see if map 2 matches server and client.

Horseplains shouldn't be bugged anymore, you must be getting sent to the old map if so, how did you get to it?
theres no teles there so i ran there carnt remeber as it was a day or 2 ago, but ill double check that later.

aivar79

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 28, 2012
Item stats are a mess and need sorting out so they meet official. Is Fireball damage low because of low mc on kit or is it just the spell that is low in damage? I only take into account the damage it outputs from level 7 compare it to official, when that is sorted which it should be, then it should be a matter of MC.

My MC was very low at that point indeed. Put this on hold for a moment, I'll check a bit later when I have a proper kit.

The way horse taming works on official is you have a item called HorseCard(Empty), you find a horse in the wide and whip it to tame it when it successfully tames the card just change to HorseCard(Name of horse), i did actually put in the scripting for this into the live server but it was unfinished so won't be working yet. So many mounts in game i just don't think these would ever be used imo,

No worries, I felt something wasn't right. Are the mounts in some drops or do we buy them from shops? Would be nice to check them out.

----

*Also when casting teleportation the teleport circle effect appears at cursor location instead of appearing on myself. Probably matter of changing it to cast on self instead...

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
It is mate am changing all the stats on all items to the same as the official

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007

My MC was very low at that point indeed. Put this on hold for a moment, I'll check a bit later when I have a proper kit.

No worries, I felt something wasn't right. Are the mounts in some drops or do we buy them from shops? Would be nice to check them out.

----

*Also when casting teleportation the teleport circle effect appears at cursor location instead of appearing on myself. Probably matter of changing it to cast on self instead...

I did include the SpiritTiger mount on the testing npc in penisland because it requires no level upgrade to ride, the mount feature isn't translated yet.

il check Teleport out thanks.

Langley89

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 27, 2011
Server is up

any new updates? or isit just purley adjusted DB?

Carnt seem to ride my tiger. just get some chinese writting when i press ctrl + R. i do have on the royal armour

Last edited:

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England

Carnt seem to ride my tiger. just get some chinese writting when i press ctrl + R. i do have on the royal armour

Only adjusted the dub for now mate

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007

Hes hungry and needs feeding, get another mount if that happens.

In fact am sure i added a script to Butcher to craft the food for the mount? i can't check now but am sure i did.

aivar79

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 28, 2012
what coords is the test npc at please? can't seem to find it...

A few more things i noticed - furyfireball missing sound effect.

The mech bosses - golems or whatever they were, don't take any magic damage from wiz at least 16 mc (maybe the amc of it is simply high and i'm too weak for it). I did manage to take it down by hitting it with my spear :P

The goldmonster stones it drops - the godbless etc. what do they do, i can't remember anymore...i've seen 4-5 different ones drop.

Not sure if it's a lag issue or something else but when i'm 2-3 steps away from a mob and click it to attack, my char starts bouncing back and forward. I have to run right next to the mob and only then click it to attack it...

Langley89

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 27, 2011
what coords is the test npc at please? can't seem to find it...

A few more things i noticed - furyfireball missing sound effect.

The mech bosses - golems or whatever they were, don't take any magic damage from wiz at least 16 mc (maybe the amc of it is simply high and i'm too weak for it). I did manage to take it down by hitting it with my spear :P

The goldmonster stones it drops - the godbless etc. what do they do, i can't remember anymore...i've seen 4-5 different ones drop.

Not sure if it's a lag issue or something else but when i'm 2-3 steps away from a mob and click it to attack, my char starts bouncing back and forward. I have to run right next to the mob and only then click it to attack it...

i just tested that boss on my tao with 47 sc and my netherstrike dont touch it either

Holmez

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 7, 2010
Server offline? Just checked and it wont connect to server.. Guess i'll have to wait. Can't wait! :k

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
Server offline? Just checked and it wont connect to server.. Guess i'll have to wait. Can't wait! :k

I will be up shortly mate

---------- Post Merged at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:59 AM ----------

Server now online mate

please remember to select the server before clicking register and also run login tools as admin.

Cheers

Langley89

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 27, 2011
Still carnt drop/sell DragonSabres and royalArmours

---------- Post Merged at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:01 PM ----------

the wizz skill temptation/shock. is there a limit to how many pets your ment to have? cuz atm i have 38 rabbits tamed lol

Last edited:

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
cant get the game to run one shortcut says server is offline (smaller grey box screen)
the more flashy looking autopatcher/start screen just closes and nothing happens when u selector woool server and press start

Langley89

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 27, 2011
cant get the game to run one shortcut says server is offline (smaller grey box screen)
the more flashy looking autopatcher/start screen just closes and nothing happens when u selector woool server and press start

run logintools.exe as admin