fianl fantasy 7 ps3

peppe

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 30, 2004
as ive said 100 times b4 final fantasy7 just owns all games and with them making a 8 9 10 10-2 11 123456 and films and now it for the ps3 it obviously owns all over games lol

lol @ made the best game neary straight away ps3 kinda scaring me ....wat more can they do.

http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=1683

ff7 ps3

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
last time i checked i heard that their not even remaking it for ps3, they said it would take too long to remake it.

Grim

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2004
The PS3 FF7 demo is amazing but to be honest I wish they'd never made it. So many people now think it's actually going to be a game.

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
Its a TECH DEMO
They are not remaking FF7
The maker of FF7 is working on Kingdom Hearts and he has said he does not plan on remaking FF7 any time soon if at all

BH

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
Babyhack said:
Its a TECH DEMO
They are not remaking FF7
The maker of FF7 is working on Kingdom Hearts and he has said he does not plan on remaking FF7 any time soon if at all

BH

Last i heard theyd done a bit of work in preperation for a remake in the event they actually do one. and to be honest i think its a matter of time. FF7 is to date one of the msot populer games worldwide (please dont flame if you dont like it thats your oppinion) and the fans have been begginf ro a remake.

Tripwire

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2003
NewBlood said:
Last i heard theyd done a bit of work in preperation for a remake in the event they actually do one. and to be honest i think its a matter of time. FF7 is to date one of the msot populer games worldwide (please dont flame if you dont like it thats your oppinion) and the fans have been begginf ro a remake.

yea its true, ever since the release of the ps2 everyone ive talked about ff7 have been wanting a remake, it would be such a cool thing to happen if it was remade and no dought would boost the ps3's popularity.

ps.
hey newblood, long time no chat m8! come on msn some time so we can catch up :bounce:

Grim

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2004
Tripwire said:
no dought would boost the ps3's popularity.
Why do you think they made the demo in the first place? It wasn't solely to show off what PS3 can do.

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
Tripwire said:
yea its true, ever since the release of the ps2 everyone ive talked about ff7 have been wanting a remake, it would be such a cool thing to happen if it was remade and no dought would boost the ps3's popularity.

ps.
hey newblood, long time no chat m8! come on msn some time so we can catch up :bounce:

You need my new msn ill pm it you later.

Id like a remake id just hope theyd not do the film style remake and change bits unless they adeded an option to playthe game with or without the missing 4th disc that might be cool.

And to be honest more than just the game gfx. id like to play final fantasy 7 with Its music in full glory and not midis. Im sure any final fantasy fan will agree the music was one of the best parts of the game.

peppe

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 30, 2004
yes mate the game is A class music S class =P not one game that beats it to date i playd it nearly everyday with me bro n m8s since the day it came out. samewith the rest of em =]

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
peppe said:
yes mate the game is A class music S class =P not one game that beats it to date i playd it nearly everyday with me bro n m8s since the day it came out. samewith the rest of em =]

I need a new copy of 7 my second cd stops working once i bring the key to the city of the aicneitns so i cant play the game no more. Ive got 8 9 and 10 tho (got rid of x-2)

personally not a fan of 10 or 10-2 its story was to.... i cant think of the right words.

bobblyben

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 22, 2003
urbanfox said:
It's just a cinematic.

Its a tech demo. the whole point of it was to show what the ps3 can do real-time. It wasn't pre rendered, although some of the ps2 tech demos were exagerrated imo.

Mar 23, 2003
Cairo Orbital Defence Platform
bobblyben said:
Its a tech demo. the whole point of it was to show what the ps3 can do real-time. It wasn't pre rendered, although some of the ps2 tech demos were exagerrated imo.

As far as I remember, the point of the tech demo was to show what the CELL could do in terms of rendering. It definately wasn't representative of a complete Ps3, as the RSX wasn't even ready then.