Final Fantasy 11 ONLINE

dazman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2004
aldershot
k ff11 is online i seen the live cam of what going on in the game and it look so cool just want to know can u get FF11 server file to make your own server of ff11??? or has no one found them yet

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
nobody has found them YET...but soon (I'm geussing) it will be like mir, with a bunch of pservers flying around...but they won't be legal

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
lol it wont be like mir u think they wont be protected well and if its so easy to get em why dont we have mir1.8 files

sepiroth

look to the sky
Veteran
Jan 25, 2004
Scotland
is the game for both p2s and PC? cos i heard it was just for ps2 and ya use bb and some package to add to the playstation to make it work. Or maybe it's ps3 which is online only? I'm not very sure lol does anyone know?

dazman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2004
aldershot
sepiroth said:
is the game for both p2s and PC? cos i heard it was just for ps2 and ya use bb and some package to add to the playstation to make it work. Or maybe it's ps3 which is online only? I'm not very sure lol does anyone know?
yeap it for PC and PS2

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
Xander said:
lol it wont be like mir u think they wont be protected well and if its so easy to get em why dont we have mir1.8 files

Mate..nobody said anything about easy

dazman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2004
aldershot
Viola A.I. said:
Check the older topic, I posted my views on it plus most of these questions are explained.

PC and PS2. :)

i seen that post but and i know all the stuf it said in there already i'm just asking if anyone found the server file for it

Viola A.I.

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 14, 2003
Newcastle - UK
Well for one thing they don't just "find" server files. :)

Plus considering its Square-Enix you'll get you legs and the legs of everyone you ever met broke if you try and hack their servers. That includes your milkman, so for his sake don't even think about it. :-/

dazman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2004
aldershot
Viola A.I. said:
Well for one thing they don't just "find" server files. :)

Plus considering its Square-Enix you'll get you legs and the legs of everyone you ever met broke if you try and hack their servers. That includes your milkman, so for his sake don't even think about it. :-/

square-enix they don't scare me :manman: lol u are right they will have my legs i guess that my dream over

bobblyben

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 22, 2003
lol i have to agree with Viola. There is no way in hell anyone will get the server files for FFXI. The security will be best of the best and the only way mir files were "found" was because Game Network are a bunch of idiots, apart from rogue gm who gave out 1.4 files lol. what a legend

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
I bet you any money, the chinese will find a way of making their own pservers ... they can do anything

HunterR

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 7, 2004
London
lol m8 final fantasy aint some crapy game like mir .. sorry but ff is much better expecially 11 . And i very much dought it u can get the files as the game aint even out in uk i think . Maybe there will be .. try checking korean websites they have ff11 for 1 yr n half now .

sepiroth

look to the sky
Veteran
Jan 25, 2004
Scotland
still m8 u gotta think how big square-enix are compared to wemade entertainment.big difference so i doubt anyone will get their hands on the files and if they did like viola sed u wud be in deep shi7!

Viola A.I.

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 14, 2003
Newcastle - UK
You have no chance of getting the files, no hacker will get past the japanese security networks.

An emulator may pop-up but you would need a server to run them on. :P

HunterR

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 7, 2004
London
Viola A.I. said:
You have no chance of getting the files, no hacker will get past the japanese security networks.

An emulator may pop-up but you would need a server to run them on. :P

yeah BUT dont be a cheap n00b and try 2 hack final fantasy well be my guest but ur cheap just buy the dam game and play it :P im lvl 12

sepiroth

look to the sky
Veteran
Jan 25, 2004
Scotland
o well :P still imagine sum dude gave sum1 the files. wud b kool testing out gm commands o_0 still i guess square enix wud cum and get ur balls chopped of rofl