Final Fantasy 11 ONLINE

smoochy boys on tour

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
"cheap n00b" I take it you mean "cheap dick" because of your description of the word n00b, but still it's not cheap to not pay monthly for a game, it's just wise...people who pay monthly for games are throwing away their money plain and simple

sepiroth

look to the sky
Veteran
Jan 25, 2004
Scotland
i'd prefer if it was a one off payment but i guess the company's do it so you come back. just like mir. i went back to it like 3 times o_0

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
lol, if it was a one off payment, I wouldn't care for pservers, in fact I wouldn't be talking to you right now, I'd probably be glued to FFXI

HunterR

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 7, 2004
London
Klaw said:
lol, if it was a one off payment, I wouldn't care for pservers, in fact I wouldn't be talking to you right now, I'd probably be glued to FFXI

my point exactly ur cheap !

HunterR

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 7, 2004
London
Klaw said:
nah, I have better things to spend my money on

fare enoght but u stay online 24/7 .. and keep plaing the same game for the last 3 years TRY SUMTHING NEW i played mir couple of times and im bored of it .

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
I'm online "24/7" because:
1)I leave the pc on, doesn't mean I'm there
2)I'm not allowed out - I'm not well

also, I've been on mir for about 2 months...and if your bored of it and don't play it...why do you post on a forum which is called "legend of mir community network"

HunterR

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 7, 2004
London
Klaw said:
I'm online "24/7" because:
1)I leave the pc on, doesn't mean I'm there
2)I'm not allowed out - I'm not well

also, I've been on mir for about 2 months...and if your bored of it and don't play it...why do you post on a forum which is called "legend of mir community network"

because its not only about mir and yes u are 24/7 every time i pm u u reply .. doesnt look like ofline . Dont reply 2 this kawl i know u want but dont

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
tough :P I'm gonna reply anyway

if you are there to message me 24/7..that means your on 24/7 yourself

plus I have been ill all this week, you try messaging me next week..I won't be there my status will be "away"

HunterR

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 7, 2004
London
Klaw said:
tough :P I'm gonna reply anyway

if you are there to message me 24/7..that means your on 24/7 yourself

plus I have been ill all this week, you try messaging me next week..I won't be there my status will be "away"

no i mean when i come on today at 2:00 u say HI yesterday i sed lo at 11:30 night and u sed hi again example now ur on since fk knows when until .. now without having a break but this doesnt concerd me .. and ur starting 2 anoy me u spamm 2 much .. if u have more posts u wont get more " popular " that u already are .. u done 70 posts yesterday alone !