[Holley] First notice (connecting to....) box Edit.

RealLionSoul

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 13, 2013
Hi guys,

Just after char selection there is a box which says connecting to... (server name) then once you click okay it goes to the notice box. Where do i edit this box? Is this one client side?

Is this in the CMlist.dat? I have tried editing this on Kaori mir and im getting the below error when i try to decrypt anything:

Code:
[TABLE="width: 100%, align: center"]
[TR="bgcolor: #D1D1D1"]
[TD="align: center"]The filename you are uploading must be 1 of these: cmlist.dat credit.edt magic.exp map.mif minfo.dat mir3.cin notice.ntc[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
You mean this? File is in: Mud3\Envir\Convert_Def\QuestDiary\AreaQuest\ChoBoG uide1\WarriorQuestLevel.txt

attachment.php

or the message "Connecting to X server"? thats on Holley1.lng and holley2.lng inside client.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

RealLionSoul

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 13, 2013
Hi,

Thanks for replying.

(I actually needed the one you attached so thanks for that :))

Although that isnt the issue, its the connecting to x server. This isn't in the Holley's. I have already checked. Looking on the forum people are sayng it's in the CMlist. Although KaoriCrypt looks down. Would you be able to test for me?

Thanks

Upvote 0

RealLionSoul

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 13, 2013
Yeah, the site is working fine but once you put the cmlist file in there, you get the error i pasted in the OP :(

Could you upload your cmlist to see?

Upvote 0

RealLionSoul

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 13, 2013
rename the file to make it exactly cmlist.dat not CM or not rar.

Hey Kaori,

Thanks for replying. I have already tried this and still get the error unfortunately. I have also tried all the other files you can edit, all with the above.

Could you give it a go?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Kaori

LOMCN MiR3 Queen!
VIP
Jun 3, 2004
Canada
I made some changes and broke it in January.

It should work now. I tried with the attached file in this thread.

Hey Kaori,

Thanks for replying. I have already tried this and still get the error unfortunately. I have also tried all the other files you can edit, all with the above.

Could you give it a go?

Thanks!

Upvote 0