JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Its not 'your' style, Its the style you chose to go with. Just to poin that out

You're an ass.

Not bad mental, do you live in a hilltop house and drive 15 cars yet? :ppunk:

Be better if the vocal's wheren't too "scratchy" if you know what I mean...

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Yeah vocals will be better when we go to studio, we recorded it through my hardware (POD), hence low quality, we working on the BIO write up tonight so hopfully we can add that, plus we need a pro photographer to take some photographs, once i get the photos i can work on a nice design for myspace then.

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
for the style i'm not feeling the cymbals, sound too 'tingy' for my liking, well in some places, sounded like your drummer deadened the sound by grabbing the cymbal in places (whatever the technical name is) sounded too quick and disappointed me

vocals need alot more work, sound too scratchy as said earlier

guitar solo section is top though, again though the cymbals would sound alot better if they were a bit deeper especially at the beginning part of the solo section.

around 4:27 and a bit further sounded awesome, top work there.

guitarist has obviously got real skill, shame the vocalist can't match it

overall though, it's quite good mate, nice work.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
yeah gd quality. not bad tune. but i cant stand songs/bands where people scream/screech/shout the words, most of my friends bands are like that, its just terrible.

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
Vocals are "meh" at best, i dont mind a bit of screaming but there needs to be some diversity, save it for the chorus or specific lines (also wont be too hard on the vocalists throat).

The drum intro could do with something, maybe a slow build up because by the time the rest kick in you are already bored of the drums. The rest of drumming throughout i enjoyed though, something need to be done about cymbals, too erratic and just dont sound right.

Bass and Guitar is good.

These are just my opinions and what i would like to see but nice ****ing job and a lot LOT better than anything i could ever do.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
i suppose if you liked screaming, a compromise between real words and shouty words wouldnt be bad. like killswitch.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
i suppose if you liked screaming, a compromise between real words and shouty words wouldnt be bad. like killswitch.

Random chance, Tyrone the drummer decided he wasnt happy with the vocals, he recorded his own idea which sounds pretty good, we are working on that now on the weekend.

Jesus LOL

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2006
Killswitch is different though.. it's not screaming all the way through and the singer is actually good at it.. this guy makes it sounds like he's trying to hard to force it out n it sounds like he's gargling really deep lol, i don't like the vocals.. rest is alright.. could do with a bit more chugging on the guitar! can't beat chugging, also i'd love to comment on the lyrics but i didn't hear any of them! =(