Fisticuffs Mir3

smoochy boys on tour

checkra1n

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 30, 2006
Need to up the exp because no one bothering to play it any more ...... user count is like 5

Should put a 6 hr exp pot like you did on you previous server that gives boost & is easy till lvl 80 or something ....

We all know server gona be closed in few weeks so till then we all wana have some fun playing :)

zman

LOMCN n00bie
Nov 10, 2008
im having trouble downloading it. everytime i get to about 50% it stops

checkra1n

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 30, 2006
OK exp has been sorted now x64 leveling is pretty much easy now :)

Need to fix these things.

1- +60 items are not dropping
2- Rebirth Stones not dropping
3- New skills books in snow are not dropping.

Hope you can fix these things.

nicofortune

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
so did u give up rich no surprise so much for a good server with a GM that knows what hes doing what another failed server to add to your list so whens the next one :)

linzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2004
rochdale
There was an azura as mod/gm on crusade mir2 not sure if its same one! prob got bored of this and ****ed off to do something else like normal. lol

MIR3SERVER.COM

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 21, 2011
Its not me, the people who have asked whats going on have got a reply. The people who spam me all the time get ignored...

linzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2004
rochdale
You took server down and never put it back up or explain why so you should expect to get spammed

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
so for the people that dont spam or mail you, that wait for a reason to come up on lomcn, just get ignored casue your to much of a coward to tell people that yet again another server has gone to s**t

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Or maybe he's besy irl and has no time to post on lomcn?

You all sound like mir junkies, if your fed up of private servers going down go play offical.

BeautyOrBeast

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Mar 8, 2011
lol and thats going to go down any time soon with the lazy gm's and lack of updates, cheating/duping chinese etc

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
lol and thats going to go down any time soon with the lazy gm's and lack of updates, cheating/duping chinese etc

And your proff is? Yes things get done slowly but atleast they get done, and correct me if I'm wrong but didn't that issue get resovled sure people got banned because of it

BeautyOrBeast

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Mar 8, 2011
Yes slowly but surely but you havent been on for the last 3-4months + when all these things were broken and nothing was done (lair, ms, pigs, pets, bosses etc)
also they duping hasnt been resolved because we still get dossed with huge lagg spikes (e.g. chinese duping) ... a player come up to us the other day and wanted to buy a 60robe to dupe it after having like 10luck 7 weps in his bag and loads of 48robes...

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Lagg spikes who doesn't get lagg spiked?? Lool
Because someone wants to buy a 60 robe that means he wants to dupe it?? Lool
How the hell do you know what he has in his bag?? Lool

It really does amaze me what goes round in your head ryan