Five Heroes - Crystal Files

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddie Strike

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2010
Dont need anything flash for Crystal files, everyone is the same speed.
doesn't it get kinda boring with everyone same speed? have never played a server on these files.

absolutely no way to tweak/boost your run speed?

Mordred

LOMCN Member
May 28, 2011
that's called being good @ pvp with no advantages , so stop whining , best thing is no extra speed.

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
"Being good at pvp" goes out the window a bit too, communication and focus is the biggest part of pvp on crystal. And knowing when to fight, and when to run.

Pretty much most situations numbers wins unless there is a huge stat difference.

You wont see 1 person killing an entire guild hunt unless that person is much higher, much better kitted and the guild doesnt suffer simultaneous seizures mid-fight.

Mordred

LOMCN Member
May 28, 2011
honestly said, if i do see tweeks and crap again on the game, like on former servers, clearly again i'll just wait for any other server. saw people running laps around me cause of it, i won't ruin my pc for tweeking, just because some punkass thinks it's ok to be a cheat :)

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
I made some banners. Let me know.

View attachment 17105 View attachment 17107 View attachment 17108

Last one wasn't meant to be included. I was trying to make a gif. :(
Ah I like the first one, I've combined them into a gif and you can see my signature with the result. The one I made was a bit pony.

If anyone wants to put this into their signature, simple copy paste the below link and remove the words in bold --- REMOVE

[uREMOVErl=http://fiveheroes.net/]
Banner1_1.gif
[/url]

Cheers

@Eddie.. i dunno what to say to you to be honest. We're promoting a fair game, not one that has unfair advantages with cheats etc.
Doesn't matter how simple a game is, there is always a degree of skill involved... so for those that say "oh there's no skill on c# files its just about numbers" your defiantly wrong.

I don't want to get into this whole debate, but there are a huge amount of factors in any fight.. levels, stats, numbers, skill, team work, awareness.. the list is endless

Last edited:

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Will all classes have aoe spells from level 1 like previous servers? In beta none had aoe since start :P

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
None from what i gather,

Tao - Skele
Warrior - CHM/HM
Wizards - all there usual mass AOE spells,
Archer - Napalm, comes later on in the game.
Assassin - CresentSlash, comes later on in the game.

ipwnu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2015
Dont need anything flash for Crystal files, everyone is the same speed.
I got a proper old comp I was PROPER slow on chronicles and also affinity not going mental but gonna get somet better for this server.

After playing bens previous servers pk will be a main factor and I Cba slowing guild hunts down anymore

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Will Bladestorm be coming in here bon? Loved that a leveling aid on a warrior.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
I'd advice anyone to not choose Archer as your first class. They can only take out single monsters at a time and this isn't even all that fast.

I'll most likely power-level an Archer near end game.

-Ash

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Napalm is there AOE spell for leveling/killing mobs, i guess it's around 45/55? i ain't sure guess we'll wait till live and see.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Napalm is there AOE spell for leveling/killing mobs, i guess it's around 45/55? i ain't sure guess we'll wait till live and see.
Things will be different come live

Will all classes have aoe spells from level 1 like previous servers? In beta none had aoe since start :P
I wanted to see how classes were with their "base" spells before I started changing stuff around

Status
Not open for further replies.