Five Heroes - Crystal Files

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scher

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 17, 2009
Black Screen error
[4/9/2016 2:50:56 PM] System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for '㭁뾊菾ᤏ䴕ﰻ恪' threw an exception. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.DirectX.DirectSound, Version=1.0.2902.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
at 䥪䤚壱麗쉝놇ⳛ蘋.㴸ക黜ᖗ殅浦묠粭(Int32 얁�㫻铘匐Ϫ拏闬, Boolean 䤝賫ৱ䰂噴䏪읇幬)
at 믜ℳ娷캳걝鯷鬸..ctor()
at 㭁뾊菾ᤏ䴕ﰻ恪..cctor()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Client.CMain.᷵䂍�ㆤ堩흅﹤匦()
at Client.CMain.풥⟢ꑋ䉒َ(Object ῑᷯ�톶웆실복, EventArgs Óﶏ䔃Ͼ꡴拠䦐ዟ)
[4/9/2016 2:50:56 PM] System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for '㭁뾊菾ᤏ䴕ﰻ恪' threw an exception. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.DirectX.DirectSound, Version=1.0.2902.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
at 믜ℳ娷캳걝鯷鬸..ctor()
at 㭁뾊菾ᤏ䴕ﰻ恪..cctor()
at Client.CMain.筝퐯䨌뎏��봙(Object ῑᷯ�톶웆실복, MouseEventArgs Óﶏ䔃Ͼ꡴拠䦐ዟ)

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
Black Screen error
at 믜ℳ娷캳걝鯷鬸..ctor()
at 㭁뾊菾ᤏ䴕ﰻ恪..cctor()
at Client.CMain.᷵䂍�ㆤ堩흅﹤匦()
at Client.CMain.풥⟢ꑋ䉒َ(Object ῑᷯ�톶웆실복, EventArgs Óﶏ䔃Ͼ꡴拠䦐ዟ)
at 믜ℳ娷캳걝鯷鬸..ctor()
at 㭁뾊菾ᤏ䴕ﰻ恪..cctor()
at Client.CMain.筝퐯䨌뎏��봙(Object ῑᷯ�톶웆실복, MouseEventArgs Óﶏ䔃Ͼ꡴拠䦐ዟ)
Have you followed instructions located here ?
http://www.lomcn.org/forum/showthread.php?88388-FAO-People-with-black-screen-issues

If you did so, can you please pm me your dxdiag info, Start menu -> dxdiag -> Save All Information

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
LeatherBelt Common is the same stats as LeatherBelt Rare.

Common IronRing is not MC12 Requirement (MC 22 to wear)
Rare Skeleton Ring is not DC20 Requirement

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
1. (Items) - BasePlate(F) shop/bag image is (M)
2. (Class Balance) - As a level 25 wizard I get 1 shot by a level 30+ Archer (not sure exact level, but not much higher) and I am unable to even dodge the attack. I am also using my weapon most of the time up until level 17 due to the melee damage being greater than the spells. Wizard seems weak, especially in PVP.
3. I think the OmaWarrior was tougher than the BoneElite?

Just my feedback and opinions.
1. this should be fixed
2. theres too many variables.. 5 levels is a big jump, the lvl 30 coulda had a lot of legendary items? plus archers do a lot of single target damage. when you get shield wiz are a lot stronger
3. who's to say omawarrior isnt meant to be stronger? this isnt a bug

tested against my local client at 1366 and it is the same I suppose. Maybe what makes it feel different is the v2 lib files which I understand make the graphics clearer or simply better. My local client is still lib v1 (1.0.7.2)
you shouldnt be able to play if your using lib v1.. make sure your client is up to date. I dont get any of the issues you've said any not heard anyone else mention it either

LeatherBelt Common is the same stats as LeatherBelt Rare.

Common IronRing is not MC12 Requirement (MC 22 to wear)
Rare Skeleton Ring is not DC20 Requirement
I dont understand??
iron ring is mc12 requirement.. are you saying it needs to be 22 to wear it?

When did you find the leatherbelt as i just tested and works fine, they were bugged before the recent update last nite

Bountyhunter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 20, 2003
1. this should be fixed
2. theres too many variables.. 5 levels is a big jump, the lvl 30 coulda had a lot of legendary items? plus archers do a lot of single target damage. when you get shield wiz are a lot stronger
3. who's to say omawarrior isnt meant to be stronger? this isnt a bug

2.Yeah I have not tried with magic shield so it might be the case.
3. Generally speaking I thought sub-bosses would be weaker than the main boss (ET and EC for bug cave for example) not the other way around but fair enough :).

Just a note there are some non-walkable areas in Bichon Province which shouldn't be. Also it is possible to RT or TT after dying but I think this is due to having an older version of the source files (which was mentioned in bug-reports).

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
2.Yeah I have not tried with magic shield so it might be the case.
3. Generally speaking I thought sub-bosses would be weaker than the main boss (ET and EC for bug cave for example) not the other way around but fair enough :).

Just a note there are some non-walkable areas in Bichon Province which shouldn't be. Also it is possible to RT or TT after dying but I think this is due to having an older version of the source files (which was mentioned in bug-reports).
I fixed it this morning, shouldn't be able to do so after next update.

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
I miss added items not having some distinguishing color, however there is such item galore there is no point in it I suppose.

How do pple get to BC to compare ET to EC? I tried to walk to SV but can't cross the border, nevermind getting to Mongchon (maybe via tele which is prob too expensive). Also can't get into BMines, prob closed off?

Note: I tested movement on v 1.0.7.2 lib v1 on client and server both on my pc, and compared movement to this beta server (that is I am not trying to connect to this server with non-official client)

benwatson12

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2014
Hello all i made my toon in game load it up sound stays on but screen is black just did all the fixes on here was all black intill i downloaded the links any help pls thanks.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
I miss added items not having some distinguishing color, however there is such item galore there is no point in it I suppose.

How do pple get to BC to compare ET to EC? I tried to walk to SV but can't cross the border, nevermind getting to Mongchon (maybe via tele which is prob too expensive). Also can't get into BMines, prob closed off?

Note: I tested movement on v 1.0.7.2 lib v1 on client and server both on my pc, and compared movement to this beta server (that is I am not trying to connect to this server with non-official client)
You teleport to everywhere via the teleport NPC.. there is no walking to caves or provinces. Not sure why people keep thinking this is like euro

Also you need to use the proper client or you will obviously have some sort of issue

Hello all i made my toon in game load it up sound stays on but screen is black just did all the fixes on here was all black intill i downloaded the links any help pls thanks.
http://fiveheroes.net/forum/showthread.php?139-Black-Screen-Issues&p=695#post695

have you done all these suggestions? whats in your error.txt?

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
iron ring is mc12 requirement.. are you saying it needs to be 22 to wear it?

When did you find the leatherbelt as i just tested and works fine, they were bugged before the recent update last nite

last night and confirmed it when I made the post. so 14:30 Today.

I am saying the Iron Ring displays MC12 Required, but I couldn't use it until I had MC 22, Same issue for SkeletonRing, I had DC 20 couldn't wear it, I didn't get enough DC in the end to find out what was required.

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
... Same issue for SkeletonRing, I had DC 20 couldn't wear it, I didn't get enough DC in the end to find out what was required.

Not sure what DC I had when I put on SkeletonRing but I was able to put it on my sin, currently I have DC 32-49, and it was a little less when I equipped it, so its equipable at some point.

Actually checked now and since I got the ring in my bag I found its got req DC35, not 20, it is plain issue ring, maybe you had fogged eyes or something :calm: its crazy but I got better ring at lev16 now :rapture: and only cave I was in was oma cave :eek:nthego:

Last edited:

Scher

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 17, 2009
Any 1 can help me.....

[4/10/2016 12:09:32 AM] System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ExtensionAttribute' from assembly 'mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'.
at System.ModuleHandle.ResolveMethod(RuntimeModule module, Int32 methodToken, IntPtr* typeInstArgs, Int32 typeInstCount, IntPtr* methodInstArgs, Int32 methodInstCount)
at System.ModuleHandle.ResolveMethodHandleInternalCore(RuntimeModule module, Int32 methodToken, IntPtr[] typeInstantiationContext, Int32 typeInstCount, IntPtr[] methodInstantiationContext, Int32 methodInstCount)
at System.ModuleHandle.ResolveMethodHandleInternal(RuntimeModule module, Int32 methodToken, RuntimeTypeHandle[] typeInstantiationContext, RuntimeTypeHandle[] methodInstantiationContext)
at System.Reflection.CustomAttributeData..ctor(RuntimeModule scope, CustomAttributeRecord caRecord)
at System.Reflection.CustomAttributeData.GetCustomAttributes(RuntimeModule module, Int32 tkTarget)
at System.Reflection.CustomAttributeData.GetCustomAttributesInternal(RuntimeAssembly target)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.GetCustomAttributesData()
at System.Reflection.CustomAttributeData.GetCustomAttributes(Assembly target)
at System.Resources.ManifestBasedResourceGroveler.GetNeutralResourcesLanguage(Assembly a, UltimateResourceFallbackLocation& fallbackLocation)
at System.Resources.ResourceManager.CommonSatelliteAssemblyInit()
at System.Resources.ResourceManager..ctor(String baseName, Assembly assembly)
at (String , Assembly )
at 磤糖顽ࡤ枸ꦜ젤廍.圩҂牖綋芳㟎릨(String 饕惲丹겸긨栠鶧, Assembly 饕惲丹겸긨栠鶧)
at Client.Properties.Resources.ᆆ㟥뛽沁n़()
at Client.Properties.Resources.˴唖㪑귮ꩯﴃ崴()
at ﯣ㰴虄簀〹瘛.삞ꍕ鶕쐈℧�썽遌()
at ﯣ㰴虄簀〹瘛..ctor()
at Launcher.AMain..ctor()
at 蓻䭊聜棵蓽惉⌓줙.꾫훜깫苾幢彇첐砶(String[] 퀂玤簃鮊坕가ꪙ)

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
last night and confirmed it when I made the post. so 14:30 Today.

I am saying the Iron Ring displays MC12 Required, but I couldn't use it until I had MC 22, Same issue for SkeletonRing, I had DC 20 couldn't wear it, I didn't get enough DC in the end to find out what was required.
ye figured it out and fixed .. thanks for the report

the upgraded items were not adding the max stat.. only visually

@scher im not sure ill ask Hany to look and see if he has an answer.. or maybe Far

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Another .net not all being installed issue. Is the link in the first post? Not sure how people keep asking when its answered so many times

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Scher

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 17, 2009
Far or Hany u can come in my PC and resolve my problem please

Gio

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Sep 25, 2015
i got this error , any can help me ?
[4/9/2016 11:35:06 PM] Client.exe could not be downloaded. (An exception occurred during a WebClient request.)

Status
Not open for further replies.