Five Heroes - Crystal Files

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013
all i am gettign now is on loggin screen ( wrong version game will now close ) any1 kno y

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
If windows XP is the issue I'm not really sure what to say / do ... you need to upgrade your OS.

We're not going to support end of life operating systems, sorry.

Well....won't be long before Windows 7 goes the same way haha.
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows/lifecycle

Although I never said it was an XP fault...just that some people here still seem to be running it (Why?!)

I suspect it is Windows 10 that is the issue... It installs the latest DirectX drivers with the installation, the suggested fix appears to be to back port to DirectX 9? I could be wrong.

Sam

Windows 10 and works fine for me :)

No problems with any C# server so far.

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
all i am gettign now is on loggin screen ( wrong version game will now close ) any1 kno y
Double check your ini it should have a section for launcher is it the same as this?
[Launcher]
Enabled=True
Host=http://fiveheroes.net/autopatcher/
PatchFile=PList.gz
NeedLogin=False
Login=
Password=
AllowCleanUp=True
AutoStart=False
ServerName=FiveHeroes
Browser=http://www.fiveheroes.net/launcher/
It should update your exe to the latest

Yamato

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 20, 2016
I have been trying to login in the past few days but all I got is "attempting to connect to the server". The server only up for a few hours everyday?

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
Im not too sure what caused this but my money has been reset back to 0 gold im not sure what i had but it was around 400-500k if not more. I went to the rift twice and died once in there not sure if your meant to lose gold if you die or something but if not this needs looking at :)

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
I have been trying to login in the past few days but all I got is "attempting to connect to the server". The server only up for a few hours everyday?
Apart from the odd reboot its been up pretty much 99% of the time since Friday evening.. you are probably connecting to the wrong IP and not updated or downloaded the latest mir2config.ini
Open mir2config.ini and check this part:

[Network]
UseConfig=True
IPAddress=185.38.36.176
Port=7000

Or download it here:
http://www.fiveheroes.net/downloads/FiveHeroesClient.rar

Im not too sure what caused this but my money has been reset back to 0 gold im not sure what i had but it was around 400-500k if not more. I went to the rift twice and died once in there not sure if your meant to lose gold if you die or something but if not this needs looking at :)
no one else has reported losing gold, you've probably spent it without knowing.. maybe teleported to a leveling area?? Rift also costs money

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
Apart from the odd reboot its been up pretty much 99% of the time since Friday evening.. you are probably connecting to the wrong IP and not updated or downloaded the latest mir2config.ini
Open mir2config.ini and check this part:

[Network]
UseConfig=True
IPAddress=185.38.36.176
Port=7000

Or download it here:
http://www.fiveheroes.net/downloads/FiveHeroesClient.rar

no one else has reported losing gold, you've probably spent it without knowing.. maybe teleported to a leveling area?? Rift also costs money

Ah well it will be going to rift then I expect just odd how it left me with 0 as I doubt I had the exact amount

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Ah well it will be going to rift then I expect just odd how it left me with 0 as I doubt I had the exact amount

Could be a bug :P, maybe it takes whatever you have, if you don't have enough?

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Since the server is still online, are you going to keep it open this week till wipe just before Friday opening?
Somehow I thought you would take it offline Sunday eve.

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
Beta has ended, thanks to you we've managed to fix plenty of bugs throughout the beta stages we've had, we still have quite few issues to resolve we're aware of them and Hopefully we'll do it on time :p

Beta was very successful in my opinion.

So, What do we have planned? some from below list might be ready on live date or afterwards im not really sure but thats what i'll be working on the next couple of weeks i guess.

I'm not sure if ben wants to reveal his ingame plan,so i will post mine

- Resolving Bugs that came out through the beta (80% done)
- Linking Items to chat (I have reached somewhere on this, it may be available on live )
- Looking For Group System
- Instances & Queues to dungeons
- Enhances to the quality upgrade system
- Features regarding quality upgrades
- New Spells

rana

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 16, 2013
i downloaded directx netframe and still black screenie am on windows 7 any idea ?

---------- Post Merged on 12-04-2016 at 01:48 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 11-04-2016 at 09:33 PM ----------

[12/04/2016 02:28:31 ] Data\Map\WemadeMir2\Tiles.Lib could not be downloaded. (An exception occurred during a WebClient request.) in error.txt

and am not found exe

---------- Post Merged at 02:01 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:48 AM ----------

attempt:1 !!!!

Ali3n

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 27, 2004
Leicestershire
i downloaded directx netframe and still black screenie am on windows 7 any idea ?

---------- Post Merged on 12-04-2016 at 01:48 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 11-04-2016 at 09:33 PM ----------

[12/04/2016 02:28:31 ] Data\Map\WemadeMir2\Tiles.Lib could not be downloaded. (An exception occurred during a WebClient request.) in error.txt

and am not found exe

---------- Post Merged at 02:01 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:48 AM ----------

attempt:1 !!!!

See the post above yours. The beta has ended.

Status
Not open for further replies.