For all mir server owners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omega

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 28, 2010
You expect people to pay with no information on who they are buying this from, no address / numbers ect.

Looks like your trying to find a way to make a quick quid.

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
It's my own business company. Small business companies don't provide their address/numbers on the site until they go professional. It's only a start, it's my first web hosting company as i've said on a different post, everyone is gotta start somewhere. There is a contact form on the page if you have any problems. You are buying this from me, you wish to trust me then do so, if you don't then tough, no cheap hosting for you. I aint gonna sit here and force people to buy it but everything on that site is true as it says. Don't like it, don't bother then. It's a business company, ofc i'm going to make money whether its quick or slow. If anything people should be greatful, it's actually cheap and i'm doing lomcn a favour.

h

Omega

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 28, 2010
Well I wouldnt be buying a 2 year plan from a 'business company' as you like to call it, without knowing any of the sellers / company's information or contact information. Never would I take out a 2 year plan with a company that only supply an email address as their information (... free live.co.uk address).

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
just wondering is this on a wireless lappy or a proper set up ???

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
just wondering is this on a wireless lappy or a proper set up ???

What? Are you stupid? Do you even know what a website is? It doesn't run off a laptop, do your research. That insult is getting old now and has nothing to do with this thread take your needless posts else where, your getting old.

@Omega Well don't then but don't send me an email asking for more information when you've already made your mind up or you trying to get at something? It's not a 2 year contract, its a 2 year website for a very cheap price, you wouldn't even know the difference in your bank lol. So many sites that start off as me don't even have a contact information on there site apart from a support page, it's only the start.

h

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
You might want to edit your post re free web hosting then, found it today and currently uploading my client to it, lol

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Hmm, i look at both sites and see similarities.. if your going to make 'examples' then make them completely different to show your skills rather than copying over things, and especially images as that alone can make a site look a hell of alot different.

Also your main site does not look professional at-all and i would personally see it as a con site and never click it again....

Viper

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2007
Newcastle
from his other post

http://www.rage-hosts.co.uk

This is my web hosting business company. I've launched it today and this is the only place i've advertised it so far. This is my first hosting company and my first hosting company site. The web template is designed by me, it does look plain but it's still in BETA and will look a lot more professional soon, I hope. I've decided to launch it as soon as possible because why wait? The site is ready, people can register a domain with hosting for a cheap cost of £5 limited offer. This is best suitable for those who don't know how to design a website as the hosting we provide has a customisable site that will allow you to create your site in minutes without the knowledge of html/php or any knowledge of site creating. We offer full support and help to those who are new, we will even offer to design the web page for you and guide you through designing your website. Here are some of our examples: www.dmir2.co.uk , www.mirsupreme.co.uk

More information found on our website!

h

like he said he's just started anyway, give him time.

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
from his other post

like he said he's just started anyway, give him time.

i gave him nearly 100 quid in donations and he closed server days later with no explanation no response even to why he closed server so suddenly , how much time does he need b4 he pulls the same stunt lol with this idea hes come up with lol once bitten twice shy as they put it lol

Last edited:

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
It costs him nothing, its hosted from there.

http://www.gbbo.co.uk/?utm_source=g...ign=control-region&utm_term=free co UK domain

You cant type in mirsupreme.co.uk you need the www. infront

Nice little skam :)

It's not a skam you tit. Thanks to me you even know the site.
It's both connected to the same hosting company that provide it's packages, i've just baught my license, you can buy yours too but with them you get charged with what service you use lol. Idiot.

h

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
All your doing is editing a few websites, (Badly at that) and saying its your own company. Any1 can setup a website like them, and for free. Why would they pay you ? Idiot.

h

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
i gave him nearly 100 quid in donations and he closed server days later with no explanation no response even to why he closed server so suddenly , how much time does he need b4 he pulls the same stunt lol with this idea hes come up with lol once bitten twice shy as they put it lol

That was your own fault. Like lomcn says, it's the players choice whether they are stupid enough to donate. You weren't only a player but i gave you a position as a gm and hence why now you are behaving like a tit only because i removed you for being the most noobest gm ever. I may ran my server on a laptop but that was more sucessful than your ****ty server. And before you make up stories, you quit way ages after i shut the server down and i did put a explaination right after i closed it that i had family issues and i can no longer run it. It's all been said and done and that was a year a go now, so cry harder.

h

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
All your doing is editing a few websites, (Badly at that) and saying its your own company. Any1 can setup a website like them, and for free. Why would they pay you ? Idiot.

h

I'd like to see you try. You can't even do one without begging me to help you. Jealousy , that's what it is, aint making money from your server so your trying to bring down any chance anyone else has at making money. But hey, least it doesn't take me months to get things done.

h

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
What actually has this got to do with mir though? But that a side, i would rather give my money to a trusted company. Do you offer any guarntee or anything along those lines.. If i gave you the money for my hosting my site etc, i wanna guarntee its gonna be up for the said time... like i said i'd rather go with a trusted host.

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
It's official that once its registered, it will be registered for good solid 2 years. But if there is any problems, which there shouldnt be, then yes, i'd obv have to offer guarntee back.

h

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
I'd like to see you try. You can't even do one without begging me to help you. Jealousy , that's what it is, aint making money from your server so your trying to bring down any chance anyone else has at making money. But hey, least it doesn't take me months to get things done.

h

lol it wasnt that i couldnt do it, i wanted you to do it cause i cudnt be assed ? And jealous of what ? You saying youve got your own company when infact your just trying to earn a quick £5 lmao ? My server isnt about money, surely you lot have figured that out by now, specially seeing as it still aint online ?? Drip kid lol

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
It's official that once its registered, it will be registered for good solid 2 years. But if there is any problems, which there shouldnt be, then yes, i'd obv have to offer guarntee back.

h

So the domain name would officialy be registered for 2 years & you would offer a guarentee on the hosting for two years? may i ask what sort of guarentee.

Status
Not open for further replies.