Forged Phoenix [Heroes]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
FORGED 3.jpg

PC Specs: Intel Pentium 1.8 Ghz
4GB Ram
Windows 8
Internet: 60MB Virgin Media Broadband
Game files: Heroes
Start Gold: 0
Start Level: 1
Rate: Medium

FullDownload(12/10/14): http://mir.smir.co.uk/forgedmir/Lege...12-10-2014.rar
Mirror: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8sapwcvcvj9trb5/Legend%20of%20Mir%20-%20Forged%20Phoenix.rar?dl=0
Please ensure Patch (Required until I re-upload full client) - https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=59653...15535B28%21105

Hello! This server has been in development for some time and now I feel it is finally stable and ready enough to be put online. My main thoughts on making a server were to make something new and exciting, and to try and abandon as many 'Euro Mir' concepts as possible. I wanted to do this because I believe the standard world of Euro Mir has long past its sell-by date and that there generally isn't too much new stuff introduced. So with that in mind I've introduced a Pokemon concept to Mir, along with a bunch of other concepts from various other games for example the Legend of Zelda.

Pokeballs◘ In this new land of Mir people have discovered an ancient technology called Pokeballs. These mysterious balls drop from all over the land. Once you have aquired a Pokeball, Ultraball or a Noviceball you merely need to equip it, and go searching for wild monsters! If you see a monster with 'Wild' before its usual name then this is your time to shine. Make the monster faint by attacking it and you will be prompted to catch it while it is weak. There are various monsters across the land that you can catch and they become more powerful once you have caught them.

Completely new world◘ Although there may be many maps that people are familiar with, these will not be what you expect. The monsters may be different, or have different names. They may be accessible through different means to what you are used to, or in fact you may encounter some old maps that have simply had a re vamp.

The rate◘ The exp rate of Forged Phoenix is (at a guess) about Mid. I have customized all of the exp so it will be hard to tell, but my idea behind the exp is that you never feel like you've stopped dead and are grinding for about 0.02% experience. Instead I have added a stead and constant exp rate to all caves.

GameGold◘ There currently is no Game Gold on offer in Forged Phoenix until I have thought of a fair way of dealing with it (Meaning no pay to win, but being rewarded for donations) Donations would be used to go towards a dedicated server, and advertising.

There is also the introduction of armor plates which drop all over the land. These are bonus armour that go into your candle slot which actually customize your player, to give them a new cool look and some nice bonus stats.
plates.jpg

screen1.jpg

Untitled.jpg

ad 4.png

A Massive thank-you to all the of the people who contributed to coding these files to be released for free public use. Mir2 has come a LONG way because of these people devoting their time and effort into these files. I'd name names, but there's simply too many to name. Anyone who has every helped or contributed to any kind of server creator deserves some praise. Also a huge thank-you to Martyn for helping by hosting my server files.

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
This thread is reserved for updates from the server owner(s) only. Do not post here.

If you wish to discuss this server or need technical support, please use the dedicated Discussion Thread found in the Server Discussion section.

Link Below for Server Discussion

Click Here

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
I have to go out for a little bit so don't have time to apply patch. Will be applying a new patch in around 1-2 hours though, this will include a new safe haven (replaced with a huge province) and more caves & bug fixes. Any bugs you feel need attention before the patch then please post on the discussion. New data & maps will be required, so make sure to check here for updates files.

Thanks!

---------- Post Merged at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:00 PM ----------

Right, here is the download for the new maps & mini map file. Just download the links with the date in ( 10 10 14 ) mmaps and maps. Extract the maps to the map folder and mmap to data folder. I@'m working on a full client download so don't worry :)

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=596533D815535B28&id=596533D815535B28!105

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
I think it's time to call it a day on Forged Phoenix. Usercount has dropped to 0 since two new servers have come live. Don't blame anyone, they have actual teams working on them & coders, which I lack being a one-man team. I'm going to treat this uptime of ForgedPhoenix as a BETA because my small BETA just didn't manage to ween out all of the bugs ect with the server. I Know what players want now, and in which direction to take the server.

But - for now. This is farwell! I just see no reason to keep my laptop turned on running a server 24/7 to hose 0 people. This may be a lot down to me having just started uni again and having less time to update the game and tend to the peoples needs.

In fairness the two new servers (Starlite & Gravity?) Look amazing, and are actually trying to push new ideas so I'm in no way feeling any hard feelings. I had fun making the server, and will continue to do so.

Thanks to all who played the server (Had the usercount at 25 at one point which I thought was pretty awesome)

Eyes peeled for more Forged Phoenix news! Peace! :)