Forsaken World IS NEARLY HERE!

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Phase 1 is Tommoz & Phase 1 emails should of been sended befor 22nd.. For 1 i dint get chosen for phase 1 :( So dissapointed now :@

This is what they said..

As we anticipated, Forsaken World has attracted many players and we will be rolling out closed beta in several phases.

Unfortunately, you were not selected to enter this first phase of closed beta. Rest assure that your redeemed key will give you access to enter one of several Forsaken World closed beta phases and we will notify you when your time comes!

Thank you for your patience and enthusiasm. Be sure to stay tuned to all the latest news by checking out the official Forsaken World website!

- Perfect World Entertainment Staff

Anyone wanna sell me phase 1?:P

EDIT: If that means i will be chosen for 1 of the phases ima jump outa my seat :D because theres only 2 phases :):)

Last edited:

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
yeah had the same email. seem's they had a much bigger response than they anticipated lol. Hopefully will be selected for one of the other phases soon :)

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Admin has said that Closed Beta test will be open to everyone at some point, everyone is pissed because people in CBT1 can do a event and win a pet lol.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
It's letting me download FW o.O Not sure if it will let me get access in. Just click the download fw on http://fw.perfectworld.com/

May just be there so we can get ready. Not to sure :) Hope theres a problem with login so i can access:P

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Ahhh Darn. I can only download it and theres only 1 server whats for phase 1 >.< When i put in my details it says "Unable to connect to server" or somet. Did anyone off lomcn community get in phase 1? :)

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Hmmm its saying wrong id/pw and when i click Register it goes to PW Page of register. When i put my ID down then check if anyone used it said it has. I recon they send you an email with an id/pw? Proberly codes like H2ESF7MX or w.e

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I watched live streaming last night and it looks pretty good so far, character detail could of been a little better imo, would be much better if it was a p2p game.

If anyone got in and quits let me know, would like to try it out, don't feel like waiting over 2months until it opens to everyone -.-.

Cba2KillU

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 7, 2010
Why P2P? All because theres goin be some lagg? Im sure there will be other servers ect PVP PVE and others.. If it goes P2P mayaswell call it WOW:P Been on a m8 account and aint to bad from my view :)

Wouldnt mind it bein live:P

\DarkLord|Ashleyuk

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Are you on Boothy Account mate?

Yeah boothy let me on it to test it, i know your on it so if am ever on it and you want to go on then just pm me and let you on, not going to put too much effort into this just yet.

About the P2P, i prefer P2P because cash shop sometimes is a little over powered, likes of BOI which to compeat with others you had to use cash shop no matter what and seeing as it's the same company Perfect World Entertainment am just hoping they keep at a low. Don't get me wrong, i do use Cash shop alot but if you ask people who use it, asked them how much they would spend in a month on it, i bet it will be alot more then £10 which is like the average p2p subscription, and everybody is even. This is why i dislike CashShop.

Edit:
My character on boothy account is Zerberoz - Assassin, just letting you know.

Lomcnviewer

Banned
Banned
Veteran
May 3, 2010
haha ***** i wana get on, i applied long ago and didnt get in :( dont even think i got an email saying if im in phase 1 or not... lol, hope its awesome coz i dnt wana wait all this time for nowt ;]

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
mirs getting old now, ive never really been interested in anyother game untill i seen this.. looking foward to it

Lomcnviewer

Banned
Banned
Veteran
May 3, 2010
same tbh, hoping this game has alot of good hardcore players so i can bring my gobbyness and arguments here for some good fun rivalry :))

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
It's a nice game, nothing great about it, simular too Perfect Worlld online if you ask me, better graphics though. Combat is a little boring, can't move while attacking which makes pvp a little boring aswell but it's fun i guess.

Few screens.
60819602.png

skillf.png

mounr.png

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Did you change pw? When i try login says wrong id/pw.. I pmed boothy on msn loads times but no respond. Is this due to you on it or somet?