Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
but messed up ain they lol
i want the normal default skin back, where the evas r at the side and the message next them and the siggy underneath :(

Beachy

LOMCN Founder
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
United Kingdom
Of course the glows are messed up im trying to make them work, doesnt take much brain power to work that 1 out, no comment then. And the skins dont work correctly the other way round as you know, so they are staying as they are.

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
DarkXXX said:
but messed up ain they lol
i want the normal default skin back, where the evas r at the side and the message next them and the siggy underneath :(
Its not the skin its the vB options. Most skins come with two XML setting files. One made for LEGACY and the other made for the new POSTBIT style.

Obvisouly when they upgraded the forum it switched to new POSTBIT or beachy changed it that way.

Most of the skins have been set up for LEGACY (poster info on the left and post on the right) - POSTBIT is the new style for vB3. Its the poster info on top of the post.

Its not that complicated to understand dark... But then again this is LOMCN where people go mad when even something minor happens lol.

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
YoYoYo said:
Its not the skin its the vB options. Most skins come with two XML setting files. One made for LEGACY and the other made for the new POSTBIT style.

Obvisouly when they upgraded the forum it switched to new POSTBIT or beachy changed it that way.

Most of the skins have been set up for LEGACY (poster info on the left and post on the right) - POSTBIT is the new style for vB3. Its the poster info on top of the post.

Its not that complicated to understand dark... But then again this is LOMCN where people go mad when even something minor happens lol.
u make out i was making a big deal ov it lol
i aint really serious about that lol, but it wud be nice for it to be back to normal!
wot has 3.0.3 added to the forum? =/

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
i dont know the difference o_O
i have both though...lolz

p.s. Blam can you make me a php stats sig?

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
Tai said:
well you dont say?

what bit :needcoffe
Search for "musername" then add it above there if the IF argument you make (<if condition=usergroupblah>) is true then add Admin. Or you could for speicifc users.

<if condition=usernameyeh>then put this frodo thing in the user thing</if>

If you get what i mean. Cant type atm.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
YoYoYo said:
Search for "musername" then add it above there if the IF argument you make (<if condition=usergroupblah>) is true then add Admin. Or you could for speicifc users.

<if condition=usernameyeh>then put this frodo thing in the user thing</if>

ohh, so i just add that be there and the other thing after that and put the other one in the user thing?

i never thought of doing that!

YoYoYo said:
If you get what i mean. Cant type atm.

why, wot u doing o_O

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
Tai said:
ohh, so i just add that be there and the other thing after that and put the other one in the user thing?

i never thought of doing that!

why, wot u doing o_O
I know its amazing! I always thought you had to put that thing into that place where it was there next to the other thing which was near that.

And im doing something which you wouldnt like to know :O

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
YoYoYo said:
I know its amazing! I always thought you had to put that thing into that place where it was there next to the other thing which was near that.

And im doing something which you wouldnt like to know :O

hmmm....i've put the thing where the other thing was and removed that but tis not working :( nvm.

and you'd be suprised :O

EvilEvil

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 22, 2003
please do this via pm, and not off topic, continue dto do so in this thread will result in an offical warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.