Other FourHeroes Topic.

Join Discord

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
I will tell you everything that happened and you all have the freedom to comment,
xSinx Player of TPR I know him because he is near me,He was selling things in the TPR for money via Paypal And he cant get his money out of PayPal because it's difficult in Egypt,A small class that can get money out of PayPal and I'm among them,He came to my house and asked me to help him get his money from Paypal Account, I told him ok no problem and he entered my room with me,We talked about 10 minutes and left him Then i went to the bathroom At this time he took advantage of the opportunity and loged the server and took some accounts deatails,*note* i have save the login to server So that i dont enter login details every time And we are here in Egypt taking the Internet from each other and is already have a caple of my router,so he's have the same IP,And i gaved him The money and he's leave,back to his home then tried all the data he took and stole someone,And they searched for the IP that stole and found me who opened LOMCN with this IP And they accused me of being the one who did all this,I swear I didnt do it before and I never do it,every one played Supernova/Horizon used the same information as the other server Surely he did not steal because I dont do that,And I'm not stupid to do all this without changing my IP,I opened this morning I saw StormHero talk me in the Discord and tell me to read what ppl says in LOMCN Discord I went and saw what was happening and i had already collided,There is a misunderstanding and no one has listened to and Deleted everything without listening to me.
*haters They done what they wanted*
i know some ppl will come and trolling in(NP)
GoodNight

all the login into characters were done from the same IP, the one connected to you, so you couldn't have just noted down all these usernames and passwords, it also happened over about 45 minutes? how long were you in the bathroom for?

How far away does he live to you?

Also why would you accept money for a random stranger? if he can't accept PayPal, he could get western union, or other methods surely?

you may or may not have been the one to do it, but you surely were associated with it.

I wonder if xsinx paid you any of the PayPal money?

we don't remove or ban/mark people untrusted for any reason... it's not something we like doing.. but currently all the evidence shows against you.

You have one story about you going to the toilet and leaving a random guy in your bedroom? but they were doing for 45 minutes?? it just doesn't all add up?

• Haha
Reactions: 3gena

XaioXin

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2016
Four Heroes
all the login into characters were done from the same IP, the one connected to you, so you couldn't have just noted down all these usernames and passwords, it also happened over about 45 minutes? how long were you in the bathroom for?

How far away does he live to you?

Also why would you accept money for a random stranger? if he can't accept PayPal, he could get western union, or other methods surely?

you may or may not have been the one to do it, but you surely were associated with it.

I wonder if xsinx paid you any of the PayPal money?

we don't remove or ban/mark people untrusted for any reason... it's not something we like doing.. but currently all the evidence shows against you.

You have one story about you going to the toilet and leaving a random guy in your bedroom? but they were doing for 45 minutes?? it just doesn't all add up?
If you read my words well you will understand, i said hes home next time me,and he's have Link from my router so he's have the same ip,he's sit on the room about 10 minutes not 45 like u said and he take screen of his camera and recorded some accounts,then back to his home and do this from his own house.
in Egypt taking the Internet from each other and is already have a caple of my router,so he's have the same IP

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
If you read my words well you will understand, i said hes home next time me,and he's have Link from my router so he's have the same ip,he's sit on the room about 10 minutes not 45 like u said and he take screen of his camera and recorded some accounts,then back to his home and do this from his own house.
You already dug your self a 10foot grave, now its like 20foot, you be able to capel thief my IP if you go any deeper.
Anyways look forward to part 2 of the story for when i wake up.
I wonder if GuildMasters IP is same on LOMCN all time too.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004

Those people who lie out of their arse, and not even a good lie, and then have to keep up all attempts to stay true to that lie...yeh, that's you :P

It's hilarious to watch because it's so bad, but you're currently showing some real dedication to it.

You've been caught, get over it lol.

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
but none of @GuildMaster's IP's actually match yours, so explain this?

This shows he must have been at yours when accessing these accounts? can you explain this?

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004

This shows he must have been at yours when accessing these accounts? can you explain this?

Keep up Martyn, the next excuse was that they share the same router.

The comedic value is lost if you don't pay attention to the next excuse :p the next one will be he shared the router only when accessing the accounts, and probably tethers from his phone normally...

Reactions: Martyn

GuildMaster

Banned
Banned
Jan 1, 2019

Same time my IP change for I go work and open of phone and take WiFi at work am do that all problem for him mate if he's Rob ppl will not do that at him IP he's not stupid for do this he's work in server like 4year so him know all this

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014

He sat outside and used his wifi?

Would also point out GM's post has been heavily edited since the first iteration, that didn't match up. He said he stayed in the room with his brother while Xaio went to work, or thereabouts. Unless shower and work are similar in Arabic...

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
just robbed a bank, good job i share my IP with my neighbours, they can take the blame.

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
am Fuming just invited my pal round for a game of soggy biscuit went for a quick shower come back and he’s opened my laptop got my password and took all my bank details , then robbed me of about 4 pound worth of stuff

Joke man can’t trust anyone

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
if you check old logs u will see he's same ip ! also his phone not have the same ip lol.
none match on here for you two, and it seems like after Jun10/Jun11 only your IP accessed xSinx account your IP's on the forums do not match at all, not since you've been registered...

Why would he use his phones internet, when he sharing your internet??...

XaioXin

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2016
Four Heroes
none match on here for you two, and it seems like after Jun10/Jun11 only your IP accessed xSinx account your IP's on the forums do not match at all, not since you've been registered...

Why would he use his phones internet, when he sharing your internet??...
every one use phone internet if out of home !

tha4thface

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2009
a chat ban on this guy would speak volumes, everyone is simply entertaining his fantasy