Other FourHeroes Topic.

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
I really did not read what he said,but his English is difficult to understand. Do you have a guide to what you say and explain what he said lol

Again, the story he posted was far enough apart to be noticeable.
> Came over for PayPal, etc.
> You went to work - You say bathroom? Shower?
> He stayed in the room with your brother - You haven't once mentioned a brother, or anyone else being there.
(The fact this was edited out after your 'version' was posted again raises questions.

The premeditation still leaves gaping holes in your 'crime of opportunity' version.
The unmatching/Unexplained IP's, again leave a gaping hole in your reasoning.

Far too many holes & questionable events for you to simply say "use your mind"
Even if you had no hand in this, I don't see how you could possibly explain all this away.

Reactions: 3gena

XaioXin

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2016
Four Heroes
Again, the story he posted was far enough apart to be noticeable.
> Came over for PayPal, etc.
> You went to work - You say bathroom? Shower?
> He stayed in the room with your brother - You haven't once mentioned a brother, or anyone else being there.
(The fact this was edited out after your 'version' was posted again raises questions.

The premeditation still leaves gaping holes in your 'crime of opportunity' version.
The unmatching/Unexplained IP's, again leave a gaping hole in your reasoning.

Far too many holes & questionable events for you to simply say "use your mind"
Even if you had no hand in this, I don't see how you could possibly explain all this away.
i didnt say any of what u says,why you change the topic.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
But you wouldn’t expect the server owner to do it would you??

Actually yes....you should expect everyone wanting to bend you over, thats what keeps you protected.

You don't know these clowns....it's not like trusting your details to your mother, it's some random on the net...

The only time I wouldn't expect it, is someone i've known and trusted for ages, or someone who is legally bound....nobody on this forum comes under those categories.

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
I really did not read what he said,but his English is difficult to understand. Do you have a guide to what you say and explain what he said lol,Mod They did not do anything when they knew that a mule like you was selling things in the EE and when they knew that GuildMaster had stolen someone to revenge without my knowledge they Avoided it without listening,You cant even make a script lol,you just participated in EE and Prim for money, you despicable.
Love the way you try to turn the limelight, back when that stuff escaleted on edens, not one shed of evidence was posted after i asked multiple times. Evidence as been posted about you. Scripts aint hard to write, yet your using all the ones i wrote up for edens, go figure and whilst your at it. How deeps that hole you've been digging now? Bet its not as deep as guildmasters arse after trying to make him take the blame.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
While what has happened is completely disrespectful and shameful with the parties involved. I can not believe that people still use the same credentials on different servers after all these years LOMCN has promoted to use different ID and passwords.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
While what has happened is completely disrespectful and shameful with the parties involved. I can not believe that people still use the same credentials on different servers after all these years LOMCN has promoted to use different ID and passwords.

oh yeah 100%, I dont even remember my own credentials i use on different servers, because its random garbage saved into my config file.

I always advised users to create unique User/Passwords as I know what has happened in the past, and will probably continue to happen in the future

Violent

Drinker Of Tea
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2008
Sheffield, UK
This is why most games these days send you and email with an authentication code if the account logs in with a non-registered IP.
Shouldn't be too difficult to impliment a similar system.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
This is why most games these days send you and email with an authentication code if the account logs in with a non-registered IP.
Shouldn't be too difficult to impliment a similar system.

Beside UK that has static IP most of other countries use dynamic ip which would make it near impossible.

Morganja

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 11, 2017
Cant believe this is still up for dicussion. 4Heroes is run by a scam artist. Close the thread, delete his adverts, remove him from server list and keep your eye out for any retards that can't get their story straight and recycle old adverts. Job done, case closed

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Cant believe this is still up for dicussion. 4Heroes is run by a scam artist. Close the thread, delete his adverts, remove him from server list and keep your eye out for any retards that can't get their story straight and recycle old adverts. Job done, case closed

It's been a slow month on LOMCN.

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Cant believe this is still up for discussion.

Still up for discussion as every day people are still discussing it ^_^.

Adverts already locked and user unable to advertise servers on lomcn anymore.

Account marked as untrusted and community made aware of what has happened.

Actions all carried out already to protect and make community aware.

Personal opinon - only thing that hadn't been done is to ban and delete the user. However there could be people who have paid money to the server or who have used unique logins that still wish to continue playing his server. As such there is still a way for them to communicate and play while still being made aware of the dangers. Basically trying to cater to the whole community.

Reactions: 3gena and Martyn

XaioXin

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2016
Four Heroes
Still up for discussion as every day people are still discussing it ^_^.

Adverts already locked and user unable to advertise servers on lomcn anymore.

Account marked as untrusted and community made aware of what has happened.

Actions all carried out already to protect and make community aware.

Personal opinon - only thing that hadn't been done is to ban and delete the user. However there could be people who have paid money to the server or who have used unique logins that still wish to continue playing his server. As such there is still a way for them to communicate and play while still being made aware of the dangers. Basically trying to cater to the whole community.
You talk confidently and think you honest,i wont advertise any more here lol thats the end and whole story on main thread,stop blah.

تم الإرسال من CPH1823 باستخدام Tapatalk

Morganja

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 11, 2017
The buyer was a friend of mine, wouldn't say he needs "exposing" as he didn't do anything wrong, they offered to sell to him, he said he was interested to keep them hanging, then informed the GM's so that they could act on it xD It wasn't a case of they had a shady buyer set up. Was more a case of they were being shady trying to set a buyer up but the buyer realised the items were hacked and reported it.