*** [ FourHeros ] [ HighRate ] [ 2.8 ] ***

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
Also not to mention Tom, u will have to pay for that upgrade anyway cause u will need the gt cave.

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
also @ the noob thing... PK happens everywhere, infact mirs prob mostly played for the sole purpose of pk... ive made some safezone caves to help the noobs level in peace.. not much more i can do... i think its abit of a silly ting to say "great server bt dont play cause ull get pked" tho but still

I have to agree with that, whilst understand the frustration that can occur when your constantly pked as a noob. The updated safe caves at low levels should fix your problem though. If your getting pked by players your own level, you need to upp your skills :)

Leng

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2009
The PK does not bother me as I'm pretty much left alone because I have decent kit etc... But I have to agree with the other two guys that it seems to becoming quite off putting for quite a few lower level players.

I have noticed a lot of players now seem to just go around killing lower levels, don't say anything, then just run or teleport away LoL.

I suppose it is true what Ben says, Mir is about PK for quite a few players and that is why they play.

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
Nope, its up and running, run your auto patcher.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Server is up it was a reboot.

if u still cant get on... run your auto patcher for a new mir2.exe

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
Yesterday's Reboot updates.

The Domain Of Anguish
Cave consists of 12 floor, around 8 bosses, few subbosses

Few screenshots.

servant2.png

pharaohu.png

servant1.png

devilk.png

onyxia2.png

Ben said:
There is now a 3 chain quest for every legendary cave

-Evil cave
-Death cave
-Hell cave
-Ethereal cave
-Bon cave
-Trance cave
-Fox Cave

They are all basically the same sorta theme.... stage 1 involves killin a large amount of mobs, stage 2 involves killin a large amount of sub boss's, stage 3 involves killin a large amount of the final boss

Each stage gives a huge EXP and gld reward, a full level of Experience aimed at the level cave.

eg, Evil Cave will give u a full level up if u were lvl 45.. lvl 90 will prob be like 5%, but thats expected. if a level 90 did the fox cave quest, he'll prob get a full level up.

Gold ranges from 20mil to 84mil as prizes.

The end prize for completely all 3 chains is a Medal.. This goes in the slot in between Gem+Trinket (tiger slot).. It cannot be repaired but has nice stats, and 30 dura so will last a while. besides theres 7 medals avilable. And i may make it repeatable, not sure yet

Im sure there will be crys of "its repetative" "no effort has gone into it" "its crap" "its boring" but oh well, u wanted quests, theres 7 to keep u entertained for a long while

Enjoy :rolleyes: Also please report any bugs altho there shouldnt be any ive tested most of them

Matt said:
Coding Updates

-Coded the sit down monster
-Changed para mobs like Paralord/Moths/dung to drop, rather than harvest
-Changed WT Race so it rages properly
-Increased EC ranges of when it pops up from the ground, so it cant be exploited
-Fixed so you can only view tiger window when shape is greater than 0
-Removed 'Ran1' debug message
-Added CHECKMONKILLRATE to check Exp rate, so people wont use EXP pots to overwrite current 1s and future quests, also to catch rebuild exploiters
-Added new ZT race for hanys new cave
-Recoded HeavenlyStrike and hopefully fixed it

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
We aren't making a copy of offical mir.

Its one of the joys of having a coder that will listen to you, can get things how you like them. :cool1:

it was a joke beteew me and ben lol

and only 1 mir has so no1 really knows how they work

as for a coder that listen they done pretty good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.