Free Running - Check It

Time2Die

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2008
talk **** thats not u lmao y would u only post it here now not when vid was posted?

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
when ur in a boyband u get lots of money u get to drive fast cars and chill with the honeyz u smoke blow and rap slow, like enya in orinocho flow

some1 been watching too much prince of persia :O
+ what's with the gay hug at the end

iJam

To the rhythm
VIP
Oct 8, 2007
London
i can do some of that comes in handy good with me hands anyways

n try powerizers they was grate fun lol

Attachments

• kk.JPG
    kk.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 149
  • kkkk.JPG
    kkkk.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
What's the point in just running up against 1 wall, jumping over it and stopping?

Isn't the idea to get from 1 place to another, quickly and with "style"?

That's what I saw on Top Gear, anyway.

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
What's the point in just running up against 1 wall, jumping over it and stopping?

This man speaks sense.

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
Based on the fact that you're from southern England and the video owner is from Liverpool I think you need to stop passing work of as your own, scum.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Based on the fact that you're from southern England and the video owner is from Liverpool I think you need to stop passing work of as your own, scum.
Apex Parkour 2008 Mini Reel The long awaited short preview. Footage collected from London, Moreton, Lisses, Liverpool, and More! Crew Nick Whitcombe Ben Taplin Tony Hunter Sean Middlebrough Scott...
check ur info tbh lol

Rick-e

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2003
Brighton, UK.
Keep up that tomfoolery and someone's going to lose a nipple.

Cool video though, I personally don't care if it's you or not.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
thats some crazy stuff, looks fun and yes jealy i also saw that on TG racing Cpt slow in Liverpool i think it was.

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003

No, thats what TV tells you. The tells on TG where good mates of mine, danny and kerbie and near enough the entire topgear show was done onto numerous huge foam blocks etc near enough every clip was fake landings and such. The race was rigged, if you lived in Liverpool youd understand the route they took crossed itself about 4 times haha.

Parkour is the discipline of A-B efficiency nothing but pure speed no style just speed.

Free running is the art of fashy moves and such, thats where 'style' comes into it.

L'art Du Deplacement is a fair mixture between them both, keeping the core routes of both sports.

This video is simply a display of skill, the gay hug at the end was in celebration. That initial jump is THE most famous jump in the Free Running world only about 5 people have ever done it, the two guys who done it where the worlds youngest to do it and the first ever british to do it so it was quite an accomplishment.

The video belongs to me (urbanlemur) or WarWizard from mir, i use shinsus account from time to time to post on. I didnt post it up on Christmas day when it was released because i had swayed away from mir at the time.

This is jess/youngtao's brother Gray mate, from liverpool as you know..

Cheers for the comments lads, much appreciated.

Nick

www.apexparkour.co.uk
www.youtube.com/urbanlemur

Last edited:

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Nothing that great in that video, apart from the big jump at the beginning & end.

You say free running is flashy yet in your video there is nothing that flashy enough to make me think ''Wow, he's amazing'', therefore, I think you should practice.

mapadale

Nothing that great in that video, apart from the big jump at the beginning & end.

You say free running is flashy yet in your video there is nothing that flashy enough to make me think ''Wow, he's amazing'', therefore, I think you should practice.
And are you there fore able to do it yourself???

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003

I appreciate your opinion, however we are considered to be amoungst the top 3 parkour teams in Europe, as we do 'parkour'.

If you want free running check out the latest addition to our street stunts team
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPADa_5M5Gw

Im sure thats as flashy as you would like.

Like i said the initial video i posted wasnt free running it was parkour

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
And are you there fore able to do it yourself???

No, I can't, but I don't want to. Just because I can't do this myself, doesn't mean I can't be amazed by it now does it?

I've seen plenty of parkour / free running that's made me think it's pretty hardcore, but that link does not.

Do you need to be able to ride a bike to not be impressed by someone else riding a bike?

LUIGUI > mapadale.

I appreciate your opinion, however we are considered to be amoungst the top 3 parkour teams in Europe, as we do 'parkour'.

Like i said the initial video i posted wasnt free running it was parkour

Proof.

Errrr, 2 things.

1. Initial vid is Parkour? Why did you name the thread Free Running?

2. See your earlier comments below.

Parkour is the discipline of A-B efficiency nothing but pure speed no style just speed.

Free running is the art of fashy moves and such, thats where 'style' comes into it.

L'art Du Deplacement is a fair mixture between them both, keeping the core routes of both sports.

This video is simply a display of skill, the gay hug at the end was in celebration. That initial jump is THE most famous jump in the Free Running world only about 5 people have ever done it, the two guys who done it where the worlds youngest to do it and the first ever british to do it so it was quite an accomplishment.

The inital vid was parkour not free running? Isn't the first video flashy moves, not speed? Therefore the first vid is in fact free running.

Based upon the above evidence, I have come to a bit of a stand still, I'm not sure whether your lying, mentally retarded, or both.

Last edited:

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
I titled the thread free running cause i figured nobody on a mir forum is gonna know what the hell parkour is lol ....

The first video is parkour, A-B speed, single core movements. Its a display a power, nothing to do with flashy skill, like i said you want flashy skill click the second link.

Your asking for proof yet claim you've seen loads of parkour and free running videos? I really don't think so, if you had seen the standard of skill in the initial video and compared it to any other videos you would understand.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Your asking for proof yet claim you've seen loads of parkour and free running videos? I really don't think so, if you had seen the standard of skill in the initial video and compared it to any other videos you would understand.

Lol?

Give proof that 'your crew' are rated 3rd in Europe.

Also, you chat nonsense. You said, parkour = speed, free running = style. You also said the first video is showing ''simply a display of skill'', therefore, that makes the first video free running as they aren't moving from A-B as fast as possible. Right?

But, more recently you said ''Like i said the initial video i posted wasnt free running it was parkour''.

Make ya mind up?

Last edited: