-=[FrOzEn 1.4]=-

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Me_F0h_Teh_Win

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 6, 2004
some people cant play thegame with out them its sad really, they shud go back to games like gta atleast theres usefullnes of cheets on it lol

apparently zentaur mir3 doin xmas event atm might chek it out n see wats up. think i got a noob wiz on there lol.

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
Cheating on this one too? This is shocking! ..

I can't understand the need for it. Just ruins the fun..
no cheating on this 1, he cryed cus he got owned @ lvl60+ wiz and a tao 53+ got owned by 3 warrs lvl48 and under and he cryed :( rt's shud of bin disabled in palace ages ago, sephirtoh or w/e was sayin i cheat cus im lower than him and can para spam him.... lol i can use cheats if i like but why get my chara banned

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
removed server from my hd as soon as i loged off. cba with corrupt prat's trying to make it so their own m8s r hardest on server.

1 of the 2 only lvl 60's on the server and we've both quit.

reason i recon they made it a 1.4 is so they can cheet so easy to win because they cant play any other way. considering the fact the gm/'s r tm meber's aswell any tm person caught cheeting wil be replyed as " na he aint cheeting, you just suck m8"

Petty you have to resort to complete and utter lies.

You and your brother both quit due to loosing Sabuk Wall.

NOBODY was cheating. I was watching the entire fight, and I know cheats when I see them. You started PMing me "How can they para more than me when they have less stats than me?", What sort of question is that ? If they are hitting with every hit they have just as much of a chance to para you as you do them. There is NO SUCH THING as a "Para cheat", the sooner you get that though your head the better.

Oh and my reply was not "you just suck mate" my reply was "Nobody is cheating" - Which nobody was.

At the end of the day, both yourself and your brother are sore losers and cannot accept the fact that you lost Sabuk. Your the kind of people I don't want on my server to say the least.

Its pretty annoying when you see people that can't even spell the word "Cheating", wrongly accusing others of using them simply because they can't handle a fight. Sad really.

Edit: Also, NOBODY was kicked from the server during Sabuk. How much of a coincidence is it that two people, living in the same house, sharing the same internet connection both disconnected at the same time?
Wond

Last edited:

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
ye each class has a lot of each other's spell's. pvp aint that bad. the pet's dont really do much damage to you. wizards dominate pvp at higher lvl's atm though if ur good enough in a no pot pvp u can floor um in 2-4 hits, u just gota hope there's dont floor u 1st lol.

we aint had a good sabuk fight atm. my guild has it sofar, though were hoping to have some one challenge us soon.

just seen this, lmao u got ur fight and now u quit, gf son

Me_F0h_Teh_Win

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 6, 2004
lol this were the tm gang stick togeather and try make it look as if their in the right. its a tm server and they'll say what every they want to get players wich they can then abuse by cheeting n such.

simple fact is we owned u lot and you had to resort to cheeting, u 4 on us 2 and we were winning easily. then suddenly all ur attack's and para startted working every single time with out fail and you all also had the ability to run while being hit not stop and then carry on like you should do.

the case of rt's my bro used one 1st to chek if u could then one of u tm prat's relised and you all startted doing it but it didnt work and we still creamed you all.

shortly after me my bro n a guild member who came in at the end of our rampage, were our only 3 people there in total. at wich my brother and i got d/c wich for wond to kick us would be a very conveniant fast as were on the same net so he can try use that against us. but i know full well our net wass 100% fine and had no problems. the fault was not our end but your's.

you can try tell people your lies as much as you want but you will never change as soon as some one makes you guild and m8's look like noob's on your own server again something of the sort will happen again and you'll try making it look like there the bad party.

fair enough u want your own server to play on with ur m8's but even then half of them thought is was crap and ran off and made goofy 1.9. so i guess the final point to revealing your true side was us making your kind look like easy prey. was a pritty good server imo until this.

all i gota say is if u wana play a 1.4 find another one not ran by TM member's. or atleast go play goofy theres only 1gm and if he were to do something stupid like that it would be obviouse so i dought he would.

just seen this, lmao u got ur fight and now u quit, gf son

as for your comment you only ever killed me twice and thats when at the time's i was attacking 2 of the hardest mob's for my lvl then you come along and fs if not it was the other pkls. in either case none of you can pvp with out using sleazy tatic's or cheet's.
yes we did get our fight, and we pwned. u then cheeted and won end of...

Last edited:

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
in palace i didnt rt, every time u got parad once u hit rt so how cud we para spam u? go play with fire noob

Me_F0h_Teh_Win

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 6, 2004
lmao i never rt'd once i ran or walked every step and to every kill i got on each of you lot. all 4 of u must have used an excess of 25-30 rt's each if not more and most the time u spent rting around into my bro's fw so that didnt really do much apart from making me switch to a nearer target wich oh also died.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
MFTW said:
lol this were the tm gang stick togeather and try make it look as if their in the right. its a tm server and they'll say what every they want to get players wich they can then abuse by cheeting n such.

See this is the problem with people like you. You think simply because I'm a member of the guild that I will be bias towards my guild on the server. WRONG WRONG and.. WRONG again. I've told numerous members of the guild, if they cheat the WILL be banned.

MFTW said:
simple fact is we owned u lot and you had to resort to cheeting, u 4 on us 2 and we were winning easily. then suddenly all ur attack's and para startted working every single time with out fail and you all also had the ability to run while being hit not stop and then carry on like you should do.

Not one person cheated during Sabuk. I was watching the entire fight. I know a cheat when I see one, and there was not one person using them. If you have any screen shots, please feel free to send me them and the person will be banned.

MFTW said:
shortly after me my bro n a guild member who came in at the end of our rampage, were our only 3 people there in total. at wich my brother and i got d/c wich for wond to kick us would be a very conveniant fast as were on the same net so he can try use that against us. but i know full well our net wass 100% fine and had no problems. the fault was not our end but your's.

Like I have already said - NOBODY was kicked from the server during Sabuk.

MFTW said:
you can try tell people your lies as much as you want but you will never change as soon as some one makes you guild and m8's look like noob's on your own server again something of the sort will happen again and you'll try making it look like there the bad party.

Something of what sort ? Like I have said above, NOBODY was kicked from the server. Say what you will but its quite obvious your lying. Screen shots please ? No ? Didn't think so.

Me_F0h_Teh_Win

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 6, 2004
wond it's your server so obviously your gona try swing it in your favour, and it's easy to say you'll ban your own mates from "your" server. easy to say but i dought u'd do it.

its a tm server so tm rules apply. victory at any cost then lie about wat happened if need's be.

stop trying to make it seem as im the bad party and go tinker with your server. make your little buddies happy so that they can be big and strong so you can try and avoid things like this happening again, it's what u lot are good at.

gl, hope it run's out.

oh ye and wond feel free to delete my account, it aint ever being used again you can count on that. not worth my time looking on your forum any more let alone loging back on your server

Last edited:

PeeKay

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
from 2004 till nrly 2008 ppl still calling us cheats. sigh

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
wond it's your server so obviously your gona try swing it in your favour, and it's easy to say you'll ban your own mates from "your" server. easy to say but i dought u'd do it.

its a tm server so tm rules apply. victory at any cost then lie about wat happened if need's be.

stop trying to make it seem as im the bad party and go tinker with your server. make your little buddies happy so that they can be big and strong so you can try and avoid things like this happening again, it's what u lot are good at.

gl, hope it run's out.

oh ye and wond feel free to delete my account, it aint ever being used again you can count on that. not worth my time looking on your forum any more let alone loging back on your server

I wouldn't waste my time touching your account, as it will most likely result in some sort of crying match. - Your account is YOUR account, not mine.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006

gl, hope it run's out.

To be honest mate, your just sounding like a bad loser, so to save yourself the embarrasment i'd quit it now..

Trust me you would know cheats if you saw them on 1.4, para spam does not require cheats. All they have to do is hit you for a chance to para, even though acc and aspeed can help. On OldSkool i killed bosses easier by para'ing them, even though i was a Wizz with low stats compared to my MC.

Looking at your inconsistant argument that you cannot back up, and your ability for coherent typing I would stick with my original argument that your a spoilt kid that cant face losing.

As for the server, its enjoyable, just am right lazy and cant be arsed to level..

/Gandi

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
Ill give Wond his due even though he is TM he aint one to be bias'd, end of the day he's trying to run a server it'd be pointless of him siding it one way...

/Webby

Me_F0h_Teh_Win

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 6, 2004
To be honest mate, your just sounding like a bad loser, so to save yourself the embarrasment i'd quit it now..

Trust me you would know cheats if you saw them on 1.4, para spam does not require cheats. All they have to do is hit you for a chance to para, even though acc and aspeed can help. On OldSkool i killed bosses easier by para'ing them, even though i was a Wizz with low stats compared to my MC.

Looking at your inconsistant argument that you cannot back up, and your ability for coherent typing I would stick with my original argument that your a spoilt kid that cant face losing.

As for the server, its enjoyable, just am right lazy and cant be arsed to level..

/Gandi

lol i spell bad due to dyslexia, may have few misplaced letter's or what not. but you can understand what your reading, if not i'll try to do a bit better.

but by no means am i a spoilt kid that cant face losing, im 20yo who's played mir since it started or close enough. ive had my fair share of noob's and kid's acting the part, so this is just another account of one or the other.

i wish now i had listened to the post's made before i started the server, is a waste of time.

tbh this post by me should end this argument if wond and his little mates agree to not post any more about it, i wont either and just let people decide their own minds.

cba arguing over a server i dont play any more.

to save any more argument and spam to your thread i'll say gl to your and server. im off to watch a film now. so if u want to continu u it's up to you.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
lol i spell bad due to dyslexia, may have few misplaced letter's or what not. but you can understand what your reading, if not i'll try to do a bit better.

but by no means am i a spoilt kid that cant face losing, im 20yo who's played mir since it started or close enough. ive had my fair share of noob's and kid's acting the part, so this is just another account of one or the other.

i wish now i had listened to the post's made before i started the server, is a waste of time.

tbh this post by me should end this argument if wond and his little mates agree to not post any more about it, i wont either and just let people decide their own minds.

cba arguing over a server i dont play any more.

to save any more argument and spam to your thread i'll say gl to your and server. im off to watch a film now. so if u want to continu u it's up to you.

See this is the problem... I won't end this argument simply due to the fact that your out right LYING. You are wrongly accusing others of cheating and you are accusing me of being corrupt - Both I cannot stand, and both you cannot back up with PROOF.

I've said it before and this is the last time I will say it to you.

First off - Nobody cheated at Sabuk, I watched the entire fight and I know cheats when I see them.. You do as well apparently, so wheres the screen shots ?

Secondly - You are accusing me of kicking you from the server which then caused you to die. Ok let me explain two points, which clearly show your lying.

1. If I had of kicked you from the server, your character would NOT have been left in game to get killed, GM kick automatically boots the character from the server.

2. You claim to have gotten a forceful termination message, yet same thing with the cheating accusations, you don't have screen shots.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
I still feel its a case of chucking the toys out of the pram.
But like you i wont continue in this argument, as it isn't mine to fight, was just giving my contribution.