smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

twigletuk

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 17, 2005
Crewe Cheshire
well this is mostly to all the furian 2.3 players.

daz as took you all for a fool taking money and sht lieing bout moving and w,e else
guess in away paddy was right to some points.

daz is atm on crusade telling ppl he cba with all the bull**** from runing aserver
yet he took ur money of you n made some lame excuse bout this event cus of his new born son ( if he as one)

just tho ill yet u all no bout it

EDIT

just been speaking to him on crusade heres screenys

http://img853.imageshack.us/g/images01.png/

/BlackHawk

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007
didnt i tell u all lol ?
Well hes a **** gav lol. Its ok your serv be much better anyways.

Hmmm u stuck up for him called me this and that and after all i was telling the truth lol.
thats why i fuked him over cause hes a ****.
and aye i have him files still somewere if anyone wants lol pm me

/paddy

Last edited by a moderator:

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
didnt i tell u all lol ?

Hmmm u stuck up for him called me this and that and after all i was telling the truth lol.
thats why i fuked him over cause hes a ****.
and aye i have him files still somewere if anyone wants lol pm me

/paddy

Sorry if thats enough lol.

Also ill get twiglet to pm you as he would like files.

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
That cud be anyone doesnt for one minute prove its Daz lol. Anybody who knows Daz from his server could have made that char and start spreading the bull about aint that hard, if u wanna believe it thats fine but tbh i think its some retard spreading ****. If it is daz then i stand corrected but i dont believe for one minute it is.

EDIT
people know he has no internet so he cant defend this crap bein spread about him and his server so i suggest people think b4 they reply to those screenies.

/xCrystalSoulx

Last edited:

twigletuk

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 17, 2005
Crewe Cheshire
i think it is himn maself was mre convo but was between me and him to me it proven it was him cus only he new.
and dnt see why some person would go on crusade n name him self daz when hardly anybody from furi plays it

wock

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 4, 2009
That cud be anyone doesnt for one minute prove its Daz lol. Anybody who knows Daz from his server could have made that char and start spreading the bull about aint that hard, if u wanna believe it thats fine but tbh i think its some retard spreading ****. If it is daz then i stand corrected but i dont believe for one minute it is.

EDIT
people know he has no internet so he cant defend this crap bein spread about him and his server so i suggest people think b4 they reply to those screenies.

/xCrystalSoulx

got to agree with you ere m8 seems a bit appropriate tbh

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
It just doesnt seem like somethin he would do tbh and he has said for a while he's moving and with no internet he cant defend himself atm so tbh i'd just wait n see what happens. Like i said b4 if it is him i stand corrected but atm i DO NOT think that is Daz.

/xCrystalSoulx

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
i think it is himn maself was mre convo but was between me and him to me it proven it was him cus only he new.
and dnt see why some person would go on crusade n name him self daz when hardly anybody from furi plays it

It will be some noob just wanting to **** up the server for when it comes bk online. Just wait and see what happens tbh

/xCrystalSoulx

wock

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 4, 2009
could be worth looking again at screens and who has most to gain from spreading the crap lol
in 1 he got rid of someone for being greedy yet offers someone else half of cash bit of a contradiction

twigletuk

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 17, 2005
Crewe Cheshire
i told him i didnt wnt no cash for helping him ith server as im making my own i was just there for exp of helping a live server,
i did tell him i cud run untill he gets back.

i hope it aint daz as he seems gd lad. but i no he was helping slags guild recallin hem etc n made few items as i do no how to work files logs etc etc.
but its his server.

like i said with it having av count of 25+ if crashes got sorted i cud of run n keeps uses update but i can see this dieing now as 3h up soon ish
thats gonna have 90% of mir players on it

/BlackHawk

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
For one Daz doesnt name his char Daz when he plays servers

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
Update - added town of heroes not naming stautes yet incase any of u quit added rebirth added fight arena a map tht promotes fighting for items you click a npc n it let's the whole server ur currently dominating the map and to come fight u also added caves upto Lvl 160

Status
Not open for further replies.