Furian mir 2.3

Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Updates are looking goood! Keep them coming bud.

/Bench

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
I believe it will be back up friday if all goes to plan with virgin :) god that light vs dark - SOOOO GOOD.

Anaconda

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2010
If people are worried about being scammed because they donated, then the answer is very simple, don't ****ing donate!

Jees, either donate and shut the hell up if it goes down and promises are not met etc, or just don't donate and play normally?

/TheDon

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
^

But where does it stop? Who's to say this **** GM isn't making his mates items and leveling them up etc.

Though that's quite an accusation. I mean really, what is the likelihood that guy has mates! Hah.

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
^

But where does it stop? Who's to say this **** GM isn't making his mates items and leveling them up etc.

Though that's quite an accusation. I mean really, what is the likelihood that guy has mates! Hah.

Fact number one: I spent the money on RAM FOR SERVER PC.
Fact number two: I spent the money on hosting plan for website.
Fact Number three: i spent the money on a ftp.
Fact number four: ive kept some of it for the electricity bill.
Fact number five: IVE HAD ONE KEBAB FROM DONATIONS WHICH I THINK DESERVE DUE TO MY HARD WORK
Fact numbe six: don't like the server well how about you . . . . F U C K O F F simple as isnt it.

On a lighter note just added two new hardcore bosses Daz/Poz with there own custom made caves drop epic but u need atleast 4 people ingroup to tele to them :).

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
Added robot into game so it shouts to the whole server when lms is about to begin and it does the same for sabuk and LightVsDark wars

Zer0

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2003
FACT 1 - Why buy RAM for your own PC... isn't it wiser to save up and cash in for the dedi? Or are you planning on hosting it from your own PC forever?
FACT 2 - Wasted money as you never updated that forum and you kept putting all the links on LOMCN, people were complaining about that...
FACT 3 - What was the FTP used for? Only time I ever saw you use a ftp was HERE and that was hosted from your own PC...
FACT 4 & 5 - see nothing wrong with that...
FACT 6 - keep saying things like that and you'll be in for a big surprise when/if you ever put your server back up

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
FACT 1 - Why buy RAM for your own PC... isn't it wiser to save up and cash in for the dedi? Or are you planning on hosting it from your own PC forever?
FACT 2 - Wasted money as you never updated that forum and you kept putting all the links on LOMCN, people were complaining about that...
FACT 3 - What was the FTP used for? Only time I ever saw you use a ftp was HERE and that was hosted from your own PC...
FACT 6 - keep saying things like that and you'll be in for a big surprise when/if you ever put your server back up

u do relise the cost of a dedi for what i would need is around £100 and ive recently purchased a ftp so i can use a auto patcher
isn't my fault players don't use the proper forum some players do and i baught ram for the short term whilst i save enough money to pay for a dedi. hope this answers your queries enough.

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax

+ if i wasn't intending on putting the server back up why would i continue in updating you guys on what ive done?

Cocopops

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2011
comes up in 2 days (Or something like tht) goes down in 10-20 days. wot fun

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Unbelievable, thread locked as its pointless.

If people want to read the rubbish in it then they can.

Otherwise i suggest if your making a new server then you post in uppcomming servers section.

Status
Not open for further replies.