FurianMir [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
Re: FurianMir V2 - High Rate [2.3]

u need a life son ur soo annoying u constantly crying over everything lol ye fair enuff the god ring is pathetic but dead items come on ..... i have plenty of MC and SC i dont use and sometimes they in bag get over urself u aint best and u aint got all the items ppl do hunt and mine constantly. for GG

What have I "cried" about then? Nothing. I'm just saying, it's a bit odd that RAGE and DrPepper, (clearly know each other as RAGE was asking for Dr) both show up with a load of items from nowhere. Don't make a difference to me, just means more items to pk off you lot :)

acer777

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jul 28, 2010

What have I "cried" about then? Nothing. I'm just saying, it's a bit odd that RAGE and DrPepper, (clearly know each other as RAGE was asking for Dr) both show up with a load of items from nowhere. Don't make a difference to me, just means more items to pk off you lot :)

lol yet u lost dead neck and brace to me :( xx

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005

tbh ive havnt seen them hunt unless they're alt's

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010

STFU ELLMO 'ill rape you' !!

From your sweetheart CryGood MWHAAA!

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax

Hi guys update just baught the dedicated server :) just waiting for activation email. server back up in 5.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004

u need a life son ur soo annoying u constantly crying over everything lol ye fair enuff the god ring is pathetic but dead items come on ..... i have plenty of MC and SC i dont use and sometimes they in bag get over urself u aint best and u aint got all the items ppl do hunt and mine constantly. for GG

He pvp's in town with rare useless to him items in bag? And there is a char ingame with godring? Ye these 2 cant be connected in any way deffo.

Reactions: Ellmo

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010

lol yet u lost dead neck and brace to me :( xx

Indeed you did :) I got a FoxBlade back off one of ya bum chums though and you dropped my brace too which I got back :p

Dorothy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 8, 2009
Timisoara

ellmo dw..i`ll be near u!! rape them all!:D
/HustIer>HELP!HEEEELP GFFF=))

Reactions: Ellmo

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010

ellmo dw..i`ll be near u!! rape them all!:D
/HustIer>HELP!HEEEELP GFFF=))

You do make me chuckle young man! Much love my Romanian brother from another mother x x x x x

Dorothy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 8, 2009
Timisoara

btw help make a screeny of ur pc stats now and put it on forum. my pc own urs and u still faster. post a pic right now u scum!

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010

Not the only one then i see because he makes me ****ing giggle to lol.

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010

Sorry for asking Syntex, but when the server comes back up, will it be on the Dedi or will that come later?

/Ellmo

Status
Not open for further replies.