FurianMir [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

leanup

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2011
Rugby
Re: FurianMir V2 - High Rate [2.3]

whens it back up?

Last edited:

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax

Ain't recieved details for dedi yet so will still be on my home pc for now untill i recieve details probs be tomorrow during workin hours :/

server - live

Syntex

UberMiester

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2005

should of been wiped to avoid all corruption from past gms.

and on another note. still cant get past char select lol

Reactions: Zer0

Freya

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2003
Brighton

seems it and i just downloaded it to try it out

acer777

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jul 28, 2010

read what was said u fking muppet if he see's any1 bugging the npc .... i found mine on floor in refine so gf? and gm can delete if he wishes but ill keep till nignog's is gone xx

Dorothy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 8, 2009
Timisoara

u sed 16 gb ram? rofl @ ur cheats. 100%. u cnt move like that on that noob and cheap pc

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011

MIRR IS FOR OLD PS,S U ****ING SPACK HOW MANY TIMES,,, my bros pc 3 grand,, my bros 300 pound pc im faster then his 3g 1 u do the maths u ****ing daft **** get to bed

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010

sooo.. why is the Ok screen not coming up... once again people getting advantages.. being online and nobodys else can log in.. you cant really do that its not fair...

Edit: This server needs a more active GM wid access to the host.. because there always people trying to get on which cant.. then hustler and all the geeks which are on 24/7 making all these levels and all this kit.. all caves to there selfs not fair at all sort it out.l

Last edited:

Cocopops

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2011

sooo.. why is the Ok screen not coming up... once again people getting advantages.. being online and nobodys else can log in.. you cant really do that its not fair...

Edit: This server needs a more active GM wid access to the host.. because there always people trying to get on which cant.. then hustler and all the geeks which are on 24/7 making all these levels and all this kit.. all caves to there selfs not fair at all sort it out.l

He "Was" sposed to be gettin a Dedi. happened to that i dont no.

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010

He "Was" sposed to be gettin a Dedi. happened to that i dont no.

No it didnt happen but still .. ive sat here 2 hours now waiting to play why there ******s on there now leveling and getting items how is that fair.. and furian wont do fk all aobut it

SabreTooth6

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2004

Well me and my friend lagged out when it went down so im guessing everyone else did aswell so i dont think anyone has an advantage just have to wait for a gm to get online, probly be waiting till 8am when they wake up for work

Cocopops

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2011

Yep he really needs this dedi -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.