FurianMir [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
Re: FurianMir V2 - High Rate [2.3]

wtf .. i told u been hacked ....i told u i got screeny with benchh and reaper laughing when they took my gg .......yesterday u droped phew **** items and told me these u get ..and after u told me shut up ...m8 ..grow up ...it second time when u have a gm corrupt ...wake up ....or u like all this situations...?
u dont even fkin care about this ..i dont know why u keep server alive if u are so idiot ? u know what... make us missing u ..:)))

/xena

Honestly i think you should continue this convo here: http://www.furianmir.net/forum/index.php
Servers have their own forums for a reason, maybe if u spoke to the Furianteam on their own forums and not global here maybe things would of gone a different way.

No server owner wants to see the words : ...it second time when u have a gm corrupt!

If you think a server has a corrupt GM talk to em their own ways via their own forum.

A mod deffo needs to clean this thread its more or less 30+ pages of crap, LOMCN advertise servers, not a place to put em down.

Mason

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009

wtf .. i told u been hacked ....i told u i got screeny with benchh and reaper laughing when they took my gg .......yesterday u droped phew **** items and told me these u get ..and after u told me shut up ...m8 ..grow up ...it second time when u have a gm corrupt ...wake up ....or u like all this situations...?
u dont even fkin care about this ..i dont know why u keep server alive if u are so idiot ? u know what... make us missing u ..:)))

/xena

Would just like to point out, laughing at the fact someone took your GG (no names) and that you gave your ID and PASS out.
In every server your told not to share you details yet you do it, more fool you.

/Bench

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax

Honestly i think you should continue this convo here: http://www.furianmir.net/forum/index.php
Servers have their own forums for a reason, maybe if u spoke to the Furianteam on their own forums and not global here maybe things would of gone a different way.

No server owner wants to see the words : ...it second time when u have a gm corrupt!

If you think a server has a corrupt GM talk to em their own ways via their own forum.

A mod deffo needs to clean this thread its more or less 30+ pages of crap, LOMCN advertise servers, not a place to put em down.

Mason

I agree one hundred percent but the mods on here don't clean up spam apparently...

FTM21

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2011

I agree one hundred percent but the mods on here don't clean up spam apparently...
close your thread and make them post on your own forum then if u get spam or grief delete and ban from your forum

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011

was gonna try this server, but then i see the shambles of a thread. fk that ****

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006

was gonna try this server, but then i see the shambles of a thread. fk that ****

Don't judge a server by other's opinions m8y

I dont play Furian due to my own work but replys left by others wont stop me trying it out know wot i mean.

Mason

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011

Don't judge a server by other's opinions m8y

I dont play Furian due to my own work but replys left by others wont stop me trying it out know wot i mean.

Mason

gonna try ur server

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax

This is exactly why you mods should do your jobs why are you mods if you dont clean up spam? rediculous...

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011

This is exactly why you mods should do your jobs why are you mods if you dont clean up spam? rediculous...

How on earth is it spam? What i said was relevant to the subject (furian mir).

Just because this is a server advert, do not get pissy when mods dont do as you tell them to do.

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010

You realise your attitude probably puts alot of people off aswell.

Composure is key.

Anaconda

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2010

To be honest, it's a brilliant server, just give it a go will ya, community is very friendly, if you get ignored they are boss hunting.

People will always help you, just get to know people ingame.

Try the server, don't judge it off spam.

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton

Furian you're a lot smarter than I originally thought.

Thank god someone else realises that insulting someone or putting someone down will make them work harder!

e.g. telling mods how **** they are!

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

I don't really agree with deleting posts just because they are negative towards the server. For example there seems to be a lot of shady stuff happening around this server, like previous corrupt GM's, exploited items and stolen accounts. People have a right to know about other players' experiences.

However I also understand that an advertisement with 30 pages full of posts isn't attractive either so I'm looking for a way to even the odds.

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
@Furian -- be more professional m8y, don't answer back with sly remarks cuz you give ppl ammo to type back.

Give MOD's a little more respect when asking for summot and it will get done (ive had no problems with MOD's on ere)
If sumone slates the server on ere simply reply the link to your forums (they will stop eventually)

All the best with your server and Good Luck.

Mason

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009

I don't really agree with deleting posts just because they are negative towards the server. For example there seems to be a lot of shady stuff happening around this server, like previous corrupt GM's, exploited items and stolen accounts. People have a right to know about other players' experiences.

I agree, on his forums he or the other dev can delete posts that he dosn't like but on here everybody can have their say, freedom of speech. He's obviously got the majority of his player count from advertising on here so its on fair people can express their opinions good or bad.

Anaconda

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2010
Re: FurianMir V2 - 2.3 - High Rate ( LIVE )

i got a problem ..used pills ..and from 135 and 90% .. got 135 and 4 % lol ...used basicpill's ...

Xena

It's says do not use if you are over 50%, it says it in big capital letters, you moron.

You give your username and password out to your irl mates and claim you didn't give out to no one, now you fail to read something that stands out and clearly states for you not to pop one if you are over 50%.

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Only reason furianmir is getting his rage on is because simple.. server is courrpt and he doesn't want people seeing mine and andy's posts that we have loads of GG and items.... end of day we could reck this server with in 5 minutes if we wanted to... but now threeheroes out there is no need to.... but good luck anyway

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
Only reason furianmir is getting his rage on is because simple.. server is courrpt and he doesn't want people seeing mine and andy's posts that we have loads of GG and items.... end of day we could reck this server with in 5 minutes if we wanted to... but now threeheroes out there is no need to.... but good luck anyway

as ive said mate do it ive checkedi nto all your accounts and as for " 5users when 3h comes up " highly doubt that log on mate sick of your constant spamming mod seriously sort it its getting beyond a joke thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.