FurianMir [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilGoku

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 28, 2005
Brighton
Login gate seems to be down anyone esle having the same problem trying to get pass the character screen?

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
FurianMir - Rage Of Heroe EVENT

Event start date: FRIDAY 24TH JUNE 9AM
Event end date: MONDAY 27TH JUNE 10PM

Long ago in the lands of furian there was two alliances the light alliance & dark alliance the leader of the light alliance Rothagor the righteous swarn enemy to his sibling Exlias the menace decided hed had enough of Exlias destorying the lifes of innocent vilagers and sent out his heroe Qius to detroy his brother Exlias but exlias has spys in every corner of furian city and knew of this attack and sent out his heroe Klahxa to defend his life the war is still taking place to this very day . . . Which side will you pledge your alligence too. . . ?

Event Information:

1.) FREE KITS THAT WILL ENABLE YOU TO SOLO THE HARDEST BOSSES INGAME (KITS WILL ONLY LAST TILL THE EVENT HAS FINISHED)

2.) FREE PETS THAT WILL ASSIST YOU IN YOUR EPIC BATTLES AGAINST THE BOSSES.

3.) EVENT CAVE WHERE ALL THE BOSSES INGAME SPAWN EVERY 15MINUTES

4.) EXP X3 THROUGHOUT THE EVENT :)

REALLY DO HOPE TO SEE YOU COME AND ENJOY THIS BRILLIANT EVENT :)

Game Download: http://furianmir.net/downloads/FurianMir.exe
AutoPatcher: http://furianmir.net/downloads/furian_patcher.zip

Last edited:

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
i don't want to offend u nor ur server but this event seems stupid and like an end game.
giving free kits better than kits droped by bosses ?
3x exp ?
cave with all bosses spawning at fast rate ?

this deffo doesn't sounds like a long term server considering u using 2.3 files which r capped at 500lvl and 1000stats :|?

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
i don't want to offend u nor ur server but this event seems stupid and like an end game.
giving free kits better than kits droped by bosses ?
3x exp ?
cave with all bosses spawning at fast rate ?

this deffo doesn't sounds like a long term server considering u using 2.3 files which r capped at 500lvl and 1000stats :|?

Furian mir has been up 3 months the kit goes out of game after the event

WhiteTiger

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 4, 2004
I love how you call it an event, considering the last event only just ended? Lol. You do "events" everyday / week and it's just pointless.

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
Aye was gonna say. It kinda ruins 'events' if your having them everytime a new babys born.

And your not clever enough to realise it'll **** your server up, because everyone will be able to get amazing kit and super high levels from all these events, but the moment people come back or join when theres no event, it'll be virtually impossible to catch up to the people at the top regarding levels and kit.

Think it through.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
Aye was gonna say. It kinda ruins 'events' if your having them everytime a new babys born.

And your not clever enough to realise it'll **** your server up, because everyone will be able to get amazing kit and super high levels from all these events, but the moment people come back or join when theres no event, it'll be virtually impossible to catch up to the people at the top regarding levels and kit.

Think it through.

Im not the only person who thinks this guy is a moron then?

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
I love how you call it an event, considering the last event only just ended? Lol. You do "events" everyday / week and it's just pointless.

I do events on a weekend to spice up things.

Im not the only person who thinks this guy is a moron then?

P.s if im a moron get the fk away from my thread? idiot absolute idiot its people like you two who make the name mir a bad one just predators trying to put every server down as ive said to you before you absolute spack go make a servercount with over 10 and then say something prat as for best kit ingame dropping don't think so actually come the event and then open up your trap.

Last edited by a moderator:

NightStalker89

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2011
Well it's crashed been down for about 10mins now, guess it will stay like that till a gm is up,

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
I do events on a weekend to spice up things.

P.s if im a moron get the fk away from my thread? idiot absolute idiot its people like you two who make the name mir a bad one just predators trying to put every server down as ive said to you before you absolute spack go make a servercount with over 10 and then say something prat as for best kit ingame dropping don't think so actually come the event and then open up your trap.

Ive all ready made a server with a usercount of 50.... So yeh i'd say i had the experience to call you a moron? only reason anyone plays your total sham, is because there's nothing else to play, nothing in ur server is original, Its all been done before, Same ****, different name.

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
Ive all ready made a server with a usercount of 50.... So yeh i'd say i had the experience to call you a moron? only reason anyone plays your total sham, is because there's nothing else to play, nothing in ur server is original, Its all been done before, Same ****, different name.

Well sir if anyone wanting ur ****ty opinion u fag wed ask for it now go vulture some other thread u absolute tard.

---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 AM ----------

Server - Back online

Status
Not open for further replies.