FurianMir [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

NightStalker89

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2011
Thing's that I think need looking into

1. Tao need to be upped a bit get 3 hitted by warriors and nearly 1 hitted by wizies, was pvpin a warrior yest i was usin advsfb and dc and barly did anything, i know there meant to be support class but makes tao pvp **** theres not many taos in game atmo because of it.
2. Slow needs lowered
3. The mob lagg, which gets really bad every few hours, and uve said that the host company gave you a new dedi with x3 specs of the old 1 but dosnt seem that way because of the mob lagg, which i think may be caused by some of the boss caves, like death sin epic their always packed with mobs which are pointless they dosnt hurt and their wall to wall in death it takes 10mins to get to kr because of them, that many mobs in a boss cave is pointless.
4. Is the kits, they steadily go up then the kits do a huge jump from 190-300 with nothing between, which i think is a bit lazy
5. gt upgrades that were coming in, they were supposed to e in days ago you said on the day you announced it"Will be in hopefully by tonight" nearly a week later and its still not in.

TheMightyOne

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 14, 2004
UnitedKingdom
Server is so unbalanced and rushed its unreal....auto run is a fail on any server at any time, just makes pvp on a tao pointless as tao's depend on SFB hitting so can hit again.....and wiz and warr puri??? the fk were you thinking, this server pretty much makes tao's useless.

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
to me server needs wipeing and totally redoing, lowert the stats lower hp and mp players have dont make paras/pros as common the fact that basically stats nearly maxed out on kits and only way to go higher is by bonus points makes the server rather silly

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
auto patcher don't work for me either, only tried using firefox so dunno - someone upload it to megaupload please

ty
btw andy use some commas lol - have to put commas into the whole long line of text myself to make sense of it hah

Stridey123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
Thing's that I think need looking into

1. Tao need to be upped a bit get 3 hitted by warriors and nearly 1 hitted by wizies, was pvpin a warrior yest i was usin advsfb and dc and barly did anything, i know there meant to be support class but makes tao pvp **** theres not many taos in game atmo because of it.
2. Slow needs lowered
3. The mob lagg, which gets really bad every few hours, and uve said that the host company gave you a new dedi with x3 specs of the old 1 but dosnt seem that way because of the mob lagg, which i think may be caused by some of the boss caves, like death sin epic their always packed with mobs which are pointless they dosnt hurt and their wall to wall in death it takes 10mins to get to kr because of them, that many mobs in a boss cave is pointless.
4. Is the kits, they steadily go up then the kits do a huge jump from 190-300 with nothing between, which i think is a bit lazy
5. gt upgrades that were coming in, they were supposed to e in days ago you said on the day you announced it"Will be in hopefully by tonight" nearly a week later and its still not in.

Its always back and forward. at one point 90% of the server were tao's because they owned, now the majority are wars.
The reason ther's no more kits between 190-300 is because the most stats you can get from items is 1k, they say they have beaten the 1k cap.. but that's only by using rebuild points, the caps still in place for normal stats.
syntex often says he's goin to do updates and it takes him longer than expected, but he does have a full-time job and a new born child so you can't exactly blame him... he always does it eventually

NightStalker89

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2011
Yeh i know he does, but he used to do updates quite often now he just says hes doing this and that and never hre about them again, last week or so hes rarely be on, and for the dedi he get lots of donations CRiSiS donated a few weeks ago for full epic kit which would of been near or over £500 (now epic kits piss to get btw) yet the did crashes nearly on a daily basis which is stupid for a dedi, and he says the company gave him a computer with x3 spec of original but yet there tons of mob lag, and yesterday it was rebooted 3 times because of it.

And atmo barely here anything from Syn all work is being done by Jax

Last edited:

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
Yeh i know he does, but he used to do updates quite often now he just says hes doing this and that and never hre about them again, last week or so hes rarely be on, and for the dedi he get lots of donations CRiSiS donated a few weeks ago for full epic kit which would of been near or over £500 (now epic kits piss to get btw) yet the did crashes nearly on a daily basis which is stupid for a dedi, and he says the company gave him a computer with x3 spec of original but yet there tons of mob lag, and yesterday it was rebooted 3 times because of it.

And atmo barely here anything from Syn all work is being done by Jax

Ive paid for extra ram on the dedi that hasnt done the job so ordered more lol.

Syntex.

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
Someone sort out the auto patcher, it works for some and it doesn't work for others - the others can't play properly because we can't see half the maps.

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
the reason it isnt working for them is purely cos they dont have the updated auto patcher this is because they cannot download it as the link is on the forum and the forum is down atm for improvements.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
the reason it isnt working for them is purely cos they dont have the updated auto patcher this is because they cannot download it as the link is on the forum and the forum is down atm for improvements.

Why not post the link here then...? It's in the rules that players should be able to get on your server without having to leave lomcn.

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
Why not post the link here then...? It's in the rules that players should be able to get on your server without having to leave lomcn.

because the web host is currently down? even if i did post the link here it would be useless to them.

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
That's why you put the autopatcher files into a .rar file, go to www.megaupload.com, click browse, select the .rar file, click ok then copy and paste the link here - problem sorted

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
wats user count nowadays and is there any link to the games forums or does everyone just chat on here lol :)

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
usercount goes from 11-20 throughout day n i aint been on any server forums cause they down apparently but ye still waiting for some1 to upload autopatcher elsewhere

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
then he can upload his map folder and data folder seperately so if you want to u can still download them

Status
Not open for further replies.