FurianMir - High Rate - 2.3 (LIVE)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Krathul

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2011
So basicly is this server a High Rate?, and is it worth my time, to play it?, cause from the feed back from players. it's a total epic failure. Also logged ingame. someone's got a AssasinRing at level 53. Stats: 50-100 Dc/Mc/Sc.. Wtf? lmao. you obv aint taken in to conisderation about the servers needs..

Anyways. Good Luck, But ill not be playing!

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
just played it, its more of a medium rate server tbh and i hate servers that cap caves to certain levels. i cba staying in one cave for ages =/

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
level on caves or not capped.. you have to be that level to go into that cave.. e.g if you lvl 15 u can go into lvl 15,10,5 cave..

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
So basicly is this server a High Rate?, and is it worth my time, to play it?, cause from the feed back from players. it's a total epic failure. Also logged ingame. someone's got a AssasinRing at level 53. Stats: 50-100 Dc/Mc/Sc.. Wtf? lmao. you obv aint taken in to conisderation about the servers needs..

Anyways. Good Luck, But ill not be playing!

Ive worked my ass off to make players happy and its a subclass ring you get one of them try research before u put server down?

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
He's removed caps from caves and added Random teleports but alot of people have already decided they arn't going to play, another I don't find paticularly attractive is all the large item images and pets, makes it look untidy and a mess!

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
yer tbh, youve just messed up server bigtime, the only way people was lvling was with mennaces, and u took them out and added a pet called pure that doesnt even move.... and yer exp is now good, but u keep changing things just coz 1 person ses so.. shinsu is now pointless, it dies nearly instantly when u get to 30+ leveling areas and sfb isnt that strong anymore, firewall doesnt hurt a lot, neither does ice storm. chm is okay for a warr.. tbh u shud look at the highest levels. they are people that have been lucky getting game gold and have the pets that got them there. if ur gonna change the pets to summit crap, u need to wipe server because tbh. its just making people that was there first have high levels, then making it horrible for newcomers. if u do that, u shud start with 400 game gold to get lvling rofl....

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
I don't just change things that one players says I listen to what they say like uve said shinsu Is not good ok so I'll review that today along with icestorm then make changes if need be and Ye I think a tad of starter gg wud be a good idea thang u for that surgestion also add me on msn where old mates [email protected] wana speak o u jonzy

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Mennaces Aint even gd. There mass attack sucks to fk. They only good for bosses. (Please cap pets) so you dont get like 4+ of them.

Aint been on for days but people sound more dissopointed then befor :| (Will try get on tonight)

Edit: I have nowt to say about this mir. He is just messin it up even more for the people who was intrested in 1st place. Any changes you do you think your goin to get even more members? The people who are suggesting changes probs dont even play. Probs logged on then off.

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Mir players are such ass holes lol. Can't see why anybody would want to run a server anymore..

ruckler

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2003
so lets see 1st day event cave server got wiped 2nd 3rd and 4th got to lvl 71 got dlvled to 55 and gived 2k gg he increased bosses ;players start to get on the server was better : then paras got droped he changed boses again so 2 3 warrs with para can hardly kill them cos para no good anymore taos got epic pet hits like rme and they can all boses solo yesterday he aded LMS :prize 500gg and a exppot X 5 i think ; today he did lms 1ce or 2wice with 2 players on :fair for others? (nope he justify he was bored) Lms map is like 30 ft of run; did it tonigth he allowed wizz mc 400 with fwall ; course he won :) so let u judge how server is going or will go and he changed boses again theyre more faster now and less hp so taos can really kill them quiqly gl with it

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
so lets see 1st day event cave server got wiped 2nd 3rd and 4th got to lvl 71 got dlvled to 55 and gived 2k gg he increased bosses ;players start to get on the server was better : then paras got droped he changed boses again so 2 3 warrs with para can hardly kill them cos para no good anymore taos got epic pet hits like rme and they can all boses solo yesterday he aded LMS :prize 500gg and a exppot X 5 i think ; today he did lms 1ce or 2wice with 2 players on :fair for others? (nope he justify he was bored) Lms map is like 30 ft of run; did it tonigth he allowed wizz mc 400 with fwall ; course he won :) so let u judge how server is going or will go and he changed boses again theyre more faster now and less hp so taos can really kill them quiqly gl with it

mate stfu moaning seriously, and ye of course im going to let wizard use firewall untill he takes to the extreme... and mate you talk aload of rubish. IP BANNED.

ruckler

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2003
cyas ; and u did it only for donation thats why u changing all of it so no1 can get items shhhh ...... killed all 50+ bosses like 30 40 times and not 1 item and 2 taos already got blade and ring when they supose to kill a boss in like 1 hour or more how's that possible ? and u say llllllll was playng all day he never did he just stayd in sz or hunted lvl under 50 boses that drop bad kit init and today got to lvl 50 and already a sword best item in game that drops from high boses