FurianMir V2 - 2.3 - High Rate ( LIVE )

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stridey123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
everyone has? the people who had got it have spent lots of time hunting bosses. don't get me wrong, keep lvl 70kit better if you want, i got the full set in 30mins and it makes it easier for me if lvl 70 items are better. but kinda defeats the point in Bad/Angel items, as their hard 2 get people will just lvl to 70 instead (1-2days lvling)

Stridey123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
i like the server. but EM is jokes. it doesnt even hurt and drops fukin uber. rewind 2 days and think about what you implement.

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
i like the server. but EM is jokes. it doesnt even hurt and drops fukin uber. rewind 2 days and think about what you implement.

The other bosses are nice / hard / drop not bad / grp needed / **** you up.

EM is pants :P make him harder daz :)

Cba2KillU

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 7, 2010
somr error atm everybody is flashing on my screen n we all getin stuck no no reason everywhere we go

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
LOL its too much to ignore now, WE camp 90% bosses yet u log in next day gummy has all kit only guild get paras n pros, daz appears on hunts a gummy bears member 1 second later, gummy leader magicly appears next to us on boss hunt. gummy member turns up 1 second later daz appears in them. Bosses randomly get harder while our guild are hunting? sorry to much to ignore Daz you blatently helping them or mates with them.. more than just me are noticing it mate...

4x daz appear gummy instand later...

I have no intrest in giving items out i like to watch players kill bosses i watch ellmo, jas all time too.

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Just lol. You and the other players must be thick. im barely on as i work but ino my bro /Termit /Smoke hunt most of night to get kit.

Btw don't rage to much atm got x ammount of pureitems for when im 90. 15% away.

Status
Not open for further replies.