FurianMir V2 - 2.3 - High Rate ( LIVE )

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Jas you stalk me!! im joking ofc.

Also yeah daz does watch me kill bosses only because he likes to see me die. lol

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
Not once have i ever been corrupt or telling players information about other players i simply watch players to check boss strenghts and drops and ofc to watch the fights i have nothing to gain from giving items out or helping players.

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
IT LOOKS like your favouring players u not read that now im getting **** ingame.. i cba with idiots chatting **** to me so good luck whatever.

And as ive said to you in no way what so ever do i favour players if anything id favour lee & jas as ive known them years.

Cba2KillU

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 7, 2010
LMFAO @ this gm help us gm as never helpd us at all para dropd of mtk. pro dropd of oks or dd cnt rem.

but then why do i have to explane

Stridey123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
i highly doubt daz is corrupt from playing this server... my kits better than most of gummy's so if e was corrupt he aint doin a good job of it :P.

oh and daz, new harcore bosses are good. but i think respawn rate on this is abti excessive. you can kill them all in order, then go back to the first 1 and it will have spawned again... and considering each one drops 600GG atleast then your getting pretty sick drops. And there's no challenge n them, you teleport in and the boss is their. yet theirs things like battle lord which u have to search for for ages through lots and lots of mobs, and it drops 300g each time, and VERY VERY rarely an item

Last edited:

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007
Not once have i ever been corrupt or telling players information about other players i simply watch players to check boss strenghts and drops and ofc to watch the fights i have nothing to gain from giving items out or helping players.

Lol more Bull from daz lol.

when i played i told u all he droped us items like the frist Para in game we got from SW mob that didnt even have it in drops i looked lol.
and a tele ring lol.

then randomly a hour later the other guild got one dropped ? lol

ok EVERYONE LOOKIE HERE.

so daz is such a cool guy ?
http://img52.imageshack.us/i/lolobs.jpg/
And random Para drops lol?
http://img153.imageshack.us/i/lol1rc.jpg/
and his alt lol look ips

as u can see from the pics.
frist one him making para ring and then 2 mins later in game one drops ?

2nd his alt telling everyone hes a dornater blah lo. Daz n OWNED same ips lol

tell me i cant be trusted ?
this is why i stoped hosting for u.

ppl should avoid server.

this is my opion like u have on my post.
but i got the proof :)

Last edited by a moderator:

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
Lol more Bull from daz lol.

when i played i told u all he droped us items like the frist Para in game we got from SW mob that didnt even have it in drops i looked lol.
and a tele ring lol.

then randomly a hour later the other guild got one dropped ? lol

as u can see from the pics.
frist one him making para ring and then 2 mins later in game one drops ?

2nd his alt telling everyone hes a dornater blah lo. Daz n OWNED same ips lol

tell me i cant be trusted ?
this is why i stoped hosting for u.

ppl should avoid server.

this is my opion like u have on my post.
but i got the proof :)

just because your server - fail don't come posting on mine and a gm buddy you make items that the role of job so stfu and jog on server thief.

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007
just because your server - fail don't come posting on mine and a gm buddy you make items that the role of job so stfu and jog on server thief.

lol mines fail ?
whats ur usercount ?...
Ur full of **** they pics speak for them self end off lol.

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England
lol mines fail ?
whats ur usercount ?...
Ur full of **** they pics speak for them self end off lol.

You slate his usercount, but look at yours ? not like its any better, if not worse, lucky to get it above 10, so yh stfu you complete mug.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
both of u are boring now just drop the stupid arguing -_- every time i read threads on here its u 2 *****ing about whose server is better... only good thing about it is the server rivalary reminds me of WeOwn vs P69 at the time but cant really compare those servers to these 2..lol..... Daz/FurianMir is probably corrupt judging by screenys but anyone could of placed that gamegold on his chara n took pic although does look a little fishy :x i found both servers boring and rushed but thats personal opinion some ppl like it like crygood and his family n others everyone has different tastes as to what they like in server.

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
both of u are boring now just drop the stupid arguing -_- every time i read threads on here its u 2 *****ing about whose server is better... only good thing about it is the server rivalary reminds me of WeOwn vs P69 at the time but cant really compare those servers to these 2..lol..... Daz/FurianMir is probably corrupt judging by screenys but anyone could of placed that gamegold on his chara n took pic although does look a little fishy :x i found both servers boring and rushed but thats personal opinion some ppl like it like crygood and his family n others everyone has different tastes as to what they like in server.

never been corrupt once lmao, what if i said to you it was my brother playing at home on my server - same net? SERIOUSLY PADDY IS A FKIN PRAT, thing is tho it wud be all good if it was actually his server tht he is hosting lols but sorry pal your server still sucks.

Cba2KillU

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 7, 2010

lee whts ur msn

Status
Not open for further replies.