Further MMORPGs List

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
1. Blade & Soul
The biggest difference between Blade & Soul and other games lies in its combats and quests which are the most important elements for a RPG. For players, the objective of a game should be as clear as possible. However, most games are focused on monster fighting. In Blade & Soul, you can’t expect that everything will be totally new, but definitely, it will allow you to interact more with the environment, though actually it seems not easy to achieve.

ETA: Delayed until 2012:
GStar Movie: Watch Now

2. TERA: The Exiled Realm of Arborea
is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) where you battle epic wars and protect your kingdom from demise. TERA is developed to bring you thrills never experienced before in traditional MMOs with its action-filled gameplay and riveting visuals.

ETA: Also unknown but KR version plan to go into obt in DEC.
GStar Movie: Watch Now

3. FireFall
FIREFALL is a team-based action shooter. Join your friends in an epic online campaign across a vast open world to stop the Melding and fight for the survival of humanity against the army of the Chosen. Advance your army and character through technological upgrades. Level up different character classes. Compete for supremacy in various multiplayer game types. Push back the Melding. SAVE EARTH
ETA: Late 2011Trailer: Watch Now

4. Guild Wars 2
While Guild Wars 2 adds a persistent-world experience, it retains the unique characteristics of the original game, including strong narrative, extensive instanced gameplay, anti-grind design philosophy, and strong support for competitive play.

ETA: Release date delayed.
Trailer: Watch Now

5. Continent of the Ninth
Since 2006, NHN GAMES has spent nearly 3 years in the development of this 3D MMORPG title. C9 features stunning graphics, outstanding battle system and coherent storyline. C9 uses NHN Games' in-house developed engine and employs top client programmers to produce magnificent battle scenes and vivid game environment.

ETA: KR version in OBT, En version in development.

6. Fallout Online
Fallout Online(Project V13) is the codename for an unannounced post-apocalyptic Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game being developed at Interplay by Jason Anderson and Chris Taylor, two of the creators of Fallout.

ETA: Start of 2012 and full release towards end of 2012

7. Divine Souls
Divine Souls is a new free-to-play Action-Fighting MMORPG from Outspark, with unique character classes, imposing weapons, and non-stop action. To transform into a Divine Soul, an enlightened one, you must master an impressive array of combos, skills, and weapons in battle. Partner up with friends to take on Cursed Souls in a massive multiplayer adventure, or take on your enemies in high-octane PvP arena combat. Protect the Divine Matter, or fight to control it. Be Powerful. Be Vengeful. Be Divine.

ETA: Coming Soon

Anyone planning on playing any of these titles? might of missed some out but tried to get the most popular mmos out. Mine has to be Blade and Soul but TERA looks epic aswell.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
hhhhh you missed (FW) you noob tube :P

EDIT: TERA ONLINE
How could you miss it? in google search on top of list.. lazy :P

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
hhhhh you missed (FW) you noob tube :P

EDIT: TERA ONLINE
How could you miss it? in google search on top of list.. lazy :P

I wouldn't say FW would compeat with the games above but il add in anyway because it dose have some unique stuff. Is that the official website for TERA? I seen it but i thought it was a fan site.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
I think it is a official website because when you usly type down name of a game in google usly the top link the main website :P

FW aint to bad.. Phase 2 Begins on 24th of November 2010 apparntly :)

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I think it is a official website because when you usly type down name of a game in google usly the top link the main website :P

FW aint to bad.. Phase 2 Begins on 24th of November 2010 apparntly :)

Well i added the link ta and yer they said 3-4weeks for cbt2.

Taking my own topic of topic here but has anyone played Runes of Magic? it's a wow clone but i fancy playing it lol, give us a quick review if you played.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Runes of magic is crap! I really dissliked it! But thats my opinion about it not all like the same things ;)

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Runes of magic is crap! I really dissliked it! But thats my opinion about it not all like the same things ;)

Lol you was right, not a pretty game to play, but it is big and for someone who likes that style of mmorpg would love it.

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
heres an idea, if you want to play a wow clone why not just play wow ?

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
Cause Runes of Magic = Free and World of Warcraft = Buy the game then pay monthly.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007

WoW just isnt worth paying monthly for imo, how many games out at the moment which are just exactly the same? games like Aion you can't really compare them with any at the moment, stunning graphics with amazing pvp now thats worth paying for but WoW... getting a little outdated now, and i always thought of WoW being such a kids game.

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
WoW just isnt worth paying monthly for imo, how many games out at the moment which are just exactly the same? games like Aion you can't really compare them with any at the moment, stunning graphics with amazing pvp now thats worth paying for but WoW... getting a little outdated now, and i always thought of WoW being such a kids game.

Aion PvP isn't amazing.

It's a zerg game and nearly all servers are badly balanced. It's also becoming more and more PvE orientated.

Nice graphics though.

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Aion PvP isn't amazing.

It's a zerg game and nearly all servers are badly balanced. It's also becoming more and more PvE orientated.

I played alot of mmorpgs within the last few years, as you can tell i post new games here alot that i think are worth a shot but when it comes to PVP i don't think there a better one at the moment like Aion. Could you tell me a game that has better PVP then? and please don't say MIR3 because a 5yr old could pick it up in 10mins playing.