Futura

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
I just wanted my own thread again, don't ask me why.

Ballack, Joe Cole, Lampard, Deco. Almost invincible.

Potentially: Ballack, Lampard, Deco, KAKA and ROBINHO. Now that would be ****ing invincible.

Lampard pens new deal, love you Jose but 'in yo face', Drogs looks to be staying, Chelsea for the ****in quadrouple CAREFREE

x x x

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
It's going to be our 11th Premiership this season :)!

Honestly though, this year more than ever should be a close run in.. Days away till it all kicks of woop! Been well ****e without any football.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!

*Look at the Championship table! xD

Not for long though, but I;m enjoying it whilst it lasts!

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
Nah I dont Craig, realised its not the best hobby for an aspiring lawyer.

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
Oh hell no the soccer is back

Im sorry but any sport where players roll around on the floor when someone bumps into them is not something i care to watch

BH

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
S'alright babyhack i follow the rugby as well, come on you f*king Wasps ! I reckon Ibanez will be a good skipper, and when Cips is back it'll be over !

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
ospreys r gonna be big this season tbh, theyve got an awesome squad. obviously support the newport gwent dragons aswell, got a few good signings and things can only get better for them.

in the english premiership i think worcester are going to have improved this season, wont be long before their challenging the best teams.

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
Am no a big rubgy I do watch it when its on and love the 6 nations

I just cant stand soccer and the english premiership its full of girls who cant take a tap

Irish GAA is where its all at, both the hurling and football are real sports

BH

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
watched hurling in a bar on holiday, never seen anything like it b4 really violent and aggresive game.

What game was it (ie what teams) there is alot of passion in the GAA, alot of rivals but its never anything to unsportman like, its all part of the game

If you cant take the man making you jabing the elbow in once in a while then you should not be playing GAA

BH