General Questions WoOOL

stigmas

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 12, 2009
Spain
hi guys!
I have general doubts/questions about woool because i´ve never played it before. I hope you can help me. I´m using Sanity´s DX Version.

1. - how can i take a horse? , i´ve read i need a horsewhip , but what i have to do, hit the horse?
  2. - What is the fire line above the chat for?
  3. - i have serveral pets/mounts like a tiger, green dragon, fire bird, i´d like to ride then but i cant. How they level up or grow ?
  4. -What i have to do to get a hero? talk with some npc?
  5. -I cant sell anything at any npc.
That´s all for now. Thanksss

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
hi guys!
I have general doubts/questions about woool because i´ve never played it before. I hope you can help me. I´m using Sanity´s DX Version.

1. - how can i take a horse? , i´ve read i need a horsewhip , but what i have to do, hit the horse?
  2. - What is the fire line above the chat for?
  3. - i have serveral pets/mounts like a tiger, green dragon, fire bird, i´d like to ride then but i cant. How they level up or grow ?
  4. -What i have to do to get a hero? talk with some npc?
  5. -I cant sell anything at any npc.
That´s all for now. Thanksss

1. To tame a horse you need to hit it a few times with a Horsewhip. Other mounts have to be leveled to be able to ride.

2. Flame bar is Vigor for Main + Hero combo skill.

3. You need the Royal Armor to be able to ride them, i think it's this is the armor i can't remember but test all 4 just incase, not got time to login and check sorry. Also you must not be in GM Stealth mode otherwise it won't let you get onto it, CTRL + R to ride and x2 to enter attack mode, 3x to get off.

Code:
御兽天衣
御兽天袍
蟠龙金甲
蟠龙金袍

4. The script isn't in the base set but it is in the latets envir and it's called MagicRitual.

5. You can only sell items to the right Npc, so like books need to be sold to the bookstore.. If this isn't working i will look into.

stigmas

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 12, 2009
Spain
Thanks sanity.

5. You can only sell items to the right Npc, so like books need to be sold to the bookstore.. If this isn't working i will look into.
It isn´t working. Cant buy/sell books to the bookstore, cant buy/sell armours to the clothing shop....

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Thanks sanity.

It isn´t working. Cant buy/sell books to the bookstore, cant buy/sell armours to the clothing shop....

Thanks for spotting this, it's only database related, it seems the the values in the databases have messed up, "Price" table are all set to "0" which means when you try to sell anything it will just show as "?????".

The Databases are completly messed up after checking them, i must of made a mistake when i exported the table back in so il have to fix these and re release the database.

Fixed DBs
http://www.sendspace.com/file/in184t

Last edited: