GenesisMir2 [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Madrinha

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2011
Amstadam
Re: Legend Of Mir: GenesisMir2 [LIVE] Discussion

This servers got very far lol, heard its got **** usercount now... too bad the owner fibbed himself, got rid of ur only life line bud LOL told you
soon as i went people was on my side & knew what was real and BULLSHIT. gooodluck in the future & ur autopatcher dont work :)

Rapid

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2011

Auto Patcher does work, thank you very much, Also the Correct IP's in there

Updates

New Rebirth System
SubClass - Tweaked Slightly.
Stage Quest - Fixed Works perfect.
New Kit's ranging from level 100-140
New Caves Ingame (Trinity & Brakin)
New Command ingame @Teleport - Requires level 90+

More coming soon.

/Hush

Last edited:

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003

Ok so, server seemed good when i frst started, then realised stupid little mistakes, wrong spelling in scripts on items npcs etc, then npcs were getting removed because the scripts werent right, some removed forever, then a new system put in 'exp tokens' which were in game and new ppl could get them...... yet they didnt work yet? LOL.

Smoke the GM hasnt got a clue. clearly theres 4 or 5 ppl pally with this GM as she or he did a stupid hide and seek event and oh low and behold those 4 or 5 ppl found the gm first got some of the best items in game 'challange' items even though i think its ment to be challenge. and the rest got exp pots or some common level 60+ weapons or whatever.

Maj is the host yet plays a character which is wrong in itself first of alll... clearly they have an advantage even if they dont make themselves items they can simply look at drop rates or tweak them for themselves then tweak them back.

Until the server is took down fixed a proper host put in order and people stop being pally with GM's then this server is destined for failure the user count is around 9 at the best of times usually around 4 or 5 average. It will stay this way.

Good ideas badly put out, the GMS especially Smoke do not take criticism at all, and nothing u say needs changing gets done.

My thoughts, opinions and simply letting people know.

Last edited:

Madrinha

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2011
Amstadam

Ok so, server seemed good when i frst started, then realised stupid little mistakes, wrong spelling in scripts on items npcs etc, then npcs were getting removed because the scripts werent right, some removed forever, then a new system put in 'exp tokens' which were in game and new ppl could get them...... yet they didnt work yet? LOL.

Smoke the GM hasnt got a clue. clearly theres 4 or 5 ppl pally with this GM as she or he did a stupid hide and seek event and oh low and behold those 4 or 5 ppl found the gm first got some of the best items in game 'challange' items even though i think its ment to be challenge. and the rest got exp pots or some common level 60+ weapons or whatever.

Maj is the host yet plays a character which is wrong in itself first of alll... clearly they have an advantage even if they dont make themselves items they can simply look at drop rates or tweak them for themselves then tweak them back.

Until the server is took down fixed a proper host put in order and people stop being pally with GM's then this server is destined for failure the user count is around 9 at the best of times usually around 4 or 5 average. It will stay this way.

Good ideas badly put out, the GMS especially Smoke do not take criticism at all, and nothing u say needs changing gets done.

My thoughts, opinions and simply letting people know.

I used to run the server till he robbed and frauded it, soon as i left the whole server went completely ****
he was never around more busy drinking and **** then says im the one whos corrupt and tries taking all the credit for my work. I told him this server would die soon as i left cause everyone knows whos corrupt.
hes a fake foney, the server is destined to kiss my ass,, Both GMS are corrupt. Hush gives items out to players via @mob, he also spawns mobs for players as i have screenies of him doing it in lords cavern while im on observer. I'm working on a nice little heroes server now so anyone that played this peice of ****, is welcome to join the new one proberly out in 2-3months as there's only me working on it. Told you Shaun you make the biggest mistake beleiving ya arab friends over server teams.

Rapid

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2011

Robbed the files? funny enough I started, and allowed you to "Work" on the files, even though you made enough mistakes to basicly ruin the server, secondly, the reason the server's basicly fell apart, is because you the amount of item's you gave to you're taoist "BloodyTao", Pathetic excuse of a gamemaster mate, and good luck running you're server (I give it a week tops).

/Hush

Madrinha

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2011
Amstadam

Robbed the files? funny enough I started, and allowed you to "Work" on the files, even though you made enough mistakes to basicly ruin the server, secondly, the reason the server's basicly fell apart, is because you the amount of item's you gave to you're taoist "BloodyTao", Pathetic excuse of a gamemaster mate, and good luck running you're server (I give it a week tops).

/Hush

HAHAHAHA i gave my tao items? bruv, I gave my tao items to test them incase they was super rated or ****, secondly how can u call anyone corrupt when i have proof & screenies of you giving QueenOfWizzies/Slayer/Jimbo/ Term custom made items from @mobs & gems lol.. dont beleive me? ask them. AND ALSO me giving my noob tester items doesnt ruin a server and make it fall apart lol, its people like you giving your BUDDIES kits that arent even in drop files, and also boosting there items with dc/sc/mc/stat orbs :) lol a PATHETIC waste of a GM ruins a server like youself, If im that how comes nobody as quoted on this thread about 'Ghost' being corrupt lol, Everyone was emailing me on here skype msn about Hush giving twink items that arent in game yet, whos corrupt? goodluck to your epic failed server bud lol, and n1 for trying to take credit on my work. yeah goodluck to, everyone knows your corrupt lool Maybe I shud of listened to them like you did.

Rapid

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2011

lmao, dude you're pathetic seriously, still mad about me removing you from been a host i guess, anyways i'm not here to argue like a little 7 year old, over a 20+ year old game, believe what you think is "True", i seriously don't care, secondly. nice one on robbing the donations, very clever.

Anyways - Genesis will be going down, Maybe wiping it, and tweaking things. seem's unbalanced at the moment.

/Hush

Madrinha

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2011
Amstadam

HAHAHAHA shaun ur absolutely full of ****, no wonder no1 plays ur severs & why wud i be mad about u removing me from the host of a corrupt server lol, I beleive people who tell the truth not fag's who talk **** to try be 'clever' on a mmorpg & yeah its unbalanced because all your fam'alams have Uber kits lol, goodluck with ya junk.

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O

HAHAHAHA i gave my tao items? bruv, I gave my tao items to test them incase they was super rated or ****, secondly how can u call anyone corrupt when i have proof & screenies of you giving QueenOfWizzies/Slayer/Jimbo/ Term custom made items from @mobs & gems lol.. dont beleive me? ask them. AND ALSO me giving my noob tester items doesnt ruin a server and make it fall apart lol, its people like you giving your BUDDIES kits that arent even in drop files, and also boosting there items with dc/sc/mc/stat orbs :) lol a PATHETIC waste of a GM ruins a server like youself, If im that how comes nobody as quoted on this thread about 'Ghost' being corrupt lol, Everyone was emailing me on here skype msn about Hush giving twink items that arent in game yet, whos corrupt? goodluck to your epic failed server bud lol, and n1 for trying to take credit on my work. yeah goodluck to, everyone knows your corrupt lool Maybe I shud of listened to them like you did.

Just to let you know im orig twink levi and shaun didnt give me any items or nothing when i played just to clear things up. prefer working for myself to get items n that whats point if a gm offered me items id just get bored even quicker then i did otherwise.

Scher

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 17, 2009

whats usercount ??

Madrinha

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2011
Amstadam

Twink lol you dont have to lie to me, I hosted the ****ing thing i seen what was getting made ingame.. and when stuff wasnt showing up it was being @mob'd in gmmap I was in observer watching the whole thing. U left for 2weeks and he had access to ur char which he was playing 24/7 instead of working on the server, yet you had uber kit to say u wasnt online lols, hes full of **** thats why none of his servers gets anywhere. & Jane its Leevi, the servers not worth playing Its **** the GMS corrupt, all his pals get uber kits and get stuff they havent donated for.

jane

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 28, 2003
Great Britain

cheers not played mir in a while looking for a server with ppl on it lol

wattsy12345

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 20, 2011

hey everytime i download the client i never get the exe with it and i have dowloaded everything with it was happening????

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006

downloading now. gonna forget what im seeing on the forum and try it for myself :) whos playing this at the moment?

Yamma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2003

downloading now. gonna forget what im seeing on the forum and try it for myself :) whos playing this at the moment?

Hello m8 :). I'm downloading this now to give it a try, hopefully see you in game :P

Status
Not open for further replies.