Get $$ for uptime

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
Hello all, as spain is ****ed with money, i've looking for things to earn money, and the most and stupid lazy thing is stay with computer online, if u go to sleep and u keep ur computer online, this is your way to earn money!!

Depend on what country u live, u can earn more or less

if you want to use it, please register http://www.ipuservices.com

if you want to be my refer please pm me i'll give u link to register by me

so we can earn more money both together ;) (you can run it in more than 1 computer if them are on same network)

regards

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
this is just another mining company, similar to bit coin. using your spare cpu power to do calculations, then they're just selling it on and getting more money for it.

most of the time now you'll find that the cost in your electricity for keeping it on over night will be more than you get in return.

also referral links are a no no here.

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
Sorry, referral link removed, yep i think is something of mining, btw if someone does not pay for electricity, can get some money from that :p

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Your still using a referral for this btw, plus looks dodgy lol

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Sneaky ****! Ima make myself a bitcoin miner! i will use sellotape and celerons!

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
Thanks for those who registered by me!!

pd: you can use them on every computer you want, they have one rule, one computer, one account

you can make accounts referral to you, and use them on other computers (i have 3 on idle at my house always online thats why i put it on them)

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
So how much money do you make?

---------- Post Merged at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:57 AM ----------

So how much money do you make?

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
double posting Tai? :P

and in reply to the crazy one.. i have many ways of making legit money
and this is definatly not one i use

Im only trying to contribute with community, as i know only this site, thats why im posting this, i am a greatful user to share methods to get legit money ;)

this is legit by doin nothing,, share your ways to make money .. btw irl i can make loads selling ****ing drugs but need to look for other ways as drugs is not unlimited