GGSOnline-Network

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
Ok server is like 85% compleated, All quests have been added, a few changes to the @quests as now each class gets 6 quests, all diffrent.

nearly every quest on npc, so theres over 30 quests and still more to be added soon.

Taoist's also get new pets every 10 levels, so once you learn Shinsu, at level 45 that same skill will summon u a new pet and not a shinsu :).

Falmefield been made slower, Blizzard is also being made weaker, and Met is being made abit stronger.

New items have been added, but not been added to the drops yet.
New caves are still w8ing to be added.

most spawns are done, just got to do, Fox Cave and Past Bichon, and the new caves ofcorse.
The new Mobs need to be added (shudent take long at all).

HeavenArmour and Mir Kit stats need to be changed, as they r gonna be best kits ingame.

server is med stats x15 exp.

more info coming soon.

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading
Ok server is like 85% compleated, All quests have been added, a few changes to the @quests as now each class gets 6 quests, all diffrent.

nearly every quest on npc, so theres over 30 quests and still more to be added soon.

Taoist's also get new pets every 10 levels, so once you learn Shinsu, at level 45 that same skill will summon u a new pet and not a shinsu :).

Falmefield been made slower, Blizzard is also being made weaker, and Met is being made abit stronger.

most spawns are done, just got to do, Fox Cave and Past Bichon, and the new caves ofcorse.

HeavenArmour and Mir Kit stats need to be changed, as they r gonna be best kits ingame.

more info coming soon.
u said pretty the same thing 3 weeks ago

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
Nop i dint say the server was 85% compleated, its now 90% compleated :)....

look in the bold.

But back to topic I may give it a try, it maybe worth playing mir2 again.

Pete107

more info coming soon.

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
I know its going to go up i have faith in him the server will go up no matter what i just know it i'm defo playing it

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
Ok almost there :), soz been traveling to birmingham so aint had much time in the past week, anyway a small update.

Quests = 100% Added.
Spawns = 98% Done.
Drops = 100% Done.
New Items in DB = Redone the items but all quest items have been added, just got to add the new items in for the drops.
Monsters = 80% done, still having to work on the new mobs.
New Maps = NewHope will be sending them to me today as soon as he wakes up i hope, once they have been sent, need to add them to the server and do spawns and coords.
Systems = Houseing, Crafting, Quest's, Bank all added and work fine :) more systems but u will see when u join up.
Npcs : All been redone, but will do a few changes when server goes up.

So over all server should be up within the next 5 days :) for beta, and reason why its took so long is because its only been me working on it >.<.

more info soon, if people wanna get rdy for beta then please sign up to forums found HERE

Thanks
PB

Last edited:

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
Yes it will be, but the reason why its took so long is because its only been me workin on it, and ive been traveling to birm, london and manc

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO . . .

Finally

Dunno . . . i might try it out if it does happen within the next few days

/Jenix

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
Ok server is nearly done and im looking for beta testers need 11 people.

Over 40+ Quests ingame (about 35 fully workin fixin rest today as made a few mistakes.)
New Caves : CrystalCave *1st thought about by our 1st server Renevatio*, NumaTomb , Serpent Crypt, JinchonTemple, Ventuma Temple, Diagontaur Temple, AshCave, Vianto Cave, Serpent Tomb, IllusionCave and more to come.

Commands and Functions.
Each class gets 6 quests of there own by typein @Quests.
By Pressing Key8 you will access 6 new quests for everyone.
By Pressing Key7 you will have a quest that will boost your DC,MC and SC.

CRAFTER NPC:
Crafting Pets can be done by the Craftin npcs.
Crafting KingRoom Teleports can be done by the craftin npcs as well.

Houseing System : Go hunt for your items needed to make a House,Castle,Palace.

Event System : Each player can start there own events if they have the Token needed, a player can choose from *Exp Event, Boss Event, All World Event*.

More info coming later today :).

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
Ok here is a few little bits that the server has
and i know most of the server online dont have much of this on.​

KEY8 Quests:
images00gv5.png

By typing @quests you will get the Warrior Quests:
images01gk4.png

By typing @quests you will get the Wizard Quests:
images02dg5.png

By typing @quests you will get the Taoist Quests:
images03nh2.png

Banker works 100% no bugs:
images05hy6.png

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
We also have this ingame.​

Translator:
images06rz5.png

images07cj7.png

images08cm2.png

images09sz3.png

images10wn8.png

This gives you a 50/50 % chance of the spells being learnt.
it will also tell you if it has worked or broke.