GODark 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
just another MirRevenge....

Always Shiznik i see on this forum nowadays -- dont like summot about a server grab sum cash go to the phone box and ring sumone who gives a S**T.
GodArk server team spend alot of time and EFFORT into the server for peeps that dont appriciate fek all.
Alot of time and money has been spend making the server and the running of the server.

THEY AINT INTERESTED IN DONATIONS ---- where as certain servers (NOT TO NAME ANY) only make a server for donations.

I say game on, one of the most trusted servers to be played -- always up - problems if any sorted ASAP.

A MESSAGE TO PEOPLE -- dont listen to other peoples opininons about a server try it for yourself you might just like it.

Download -- Play -- Enjoy!!!!!!

XxMasonxX

RalosZek

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2008
Germany
Always Shiznik i see on this forum nowadays -- dont like summot about a server grab sum cash go to the phone box and ring sumone who gives a S**T.
GodArk server team spend alot of time and EFFORT into the server for peeps that dont appriciate fek all.
Alot of time and money has been spend making the server and the running of the server.

THEY AINT INTERESTED IN DONATIONS ---- where as certain servers (NOT TO NAME ANY) only make a server for donations.

I say game on, one of the most trusted servers to be played -- always up - problems if any sorted ASAP.

A MESSAGE TO PEOPLE -- dont listen to other peoples opininons about a server try it for yourself you might just like it.

XxMasonxX

I asked for mir kits to be fixed, they are not fixed. ASAP?

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan

XxMasonxX

time and effort ??

R U SRS !!!

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
honestly logged on saw someone shouting about arabians sucking gm's **** and gm banned etcetcetc all over global chat so logged off... dont think i like it lol

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
Been reading all this thread.....think ill pass...before bringing up a server live you should test in beta open or privately to iron out the bugs etc, theres no excuse in poor maintenece, and has admin and gm/server maker you are solely responsible to make sure everything is fine, ok people make mistakes..maybe one or two is fair dos but ive counted like 10 so far, poorly run by gm's who doesnt have a clue....

/looks for another server...

kthxbai

killa145

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 3, 2008
hmm i see ya all still slating GODark all i can say if ya don`t like it don`t log on it let other ppl see for themselves the GODark team do a great job on server so let them get on with it and stop slating it

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
hmm i see ya all still slating GODark all i can say if ya don`t like it don`t log on it let other ppl see for themselves the GODark team do a great job on server so let them get on with it and stop slating it

FYI Im giving my oponion from what ive read, that isnt slating...

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
come back when you've been playin a good non corrupt server..

millie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2008
godarks sql db went down for a few days so obviously a few problems came with it , we did tell ppl to bare with us but hay guess we wasnt fast enough getting it back live without a glitch i mean 31 quest 58 maps 1110 items all spells and all char details i forget can be added back in a hour ? ( im not superman ) the game is live with no glitches with currently about 20 users to 25 a night . And before you say it yes sql was backedup but i moved it onto a pc that we didnt use for safe keeping like we do weekly , and having both pcs needing a format at the same time wasnt something i ever guessed would happen

Mike_BE

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2008
There's no difference in item stats, dc sc mc on a weapon its like 10-10-10. I think server was made in 5min -.-

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
There's no difference in item stats, dc sc mc on a weapon its like 10-10-10. I think server was made in 5min -.-

And I think you've logged on for 10minutes and made a judgment already.

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
i logged in when you first started the server 5 attempts ago

I logged in today.

Nothing has changed.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
i logged in when you first started the server 5 attempts ago

I logged in today.

Nothing has changed.

It was a joke of a server when I started...

It still is.

Give up already christ... What do you honestly hope to achieve?

zulu4

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2004
ppl if you dont like this sever you dont have 2 play it i think it a good sever need work but whar sever is a 100% ???

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
The thing is, I had no problem with the server itself, I mean it could of done with improvements but thats fine..

The thing that pissed me off to the max, was:

A) Talking with my friend (who disliked server) He PRIVATE MESSAGED me saying he was "thinking of leaving" What did GM do? Spawn infront of us, tell us he was "calling the server" and that he was observing our PM's, then Booted him. Not only that, when I asked the GM why he booted him for having his own opinion, he then kicked me off too.

B) A high lvl guy died as he TT'd into town. He SAID he was PK'd, and as its a non-pk server he should get the stuff he dropped returned "in his opinion". Being the guy who picked alot of it up, I questioned how he could possibly come to the conclusion of that? For all I or GM knew, he could of died from a boss but TT'd and dropped in town. He then accused me (a guy who'd just started) of being the one who PK'd him, clearly it was absurd and impossible, yet what do the GM's do? Wipe mine and everybodys bag, then return the items he lost. I and 3 others who also defended me on the matter, left the server.

I mean cmon, what in gods name are you thinking? I know 12 year olds with more sense...

THATS why I have a problem, not with the server, but with the people who run it.
I refuse to play this type of server, and im sure many others would agree...

If you dont care then good for you, please do enjoy your game...

I brought all this up because some of you just dont realise... It's a good server, I'll agree, its not 100% nothing ever is, but the PEOPE who run it, well, I think you get the idea.

I do not intend to discourage anyone from playing, but if theyre going to play this server, they have a right to know what type of GM's are there.

End

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.