Status
Not open for further replies.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Ignore John. Please dont take anything he says to heart. He couldn't brown nose himself anymore if he tried.

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
CaptainAmerica said:
omg BLATANT RIPPAGE of LOMCN and RPGCN names lol.

I hate to pop your ego bubble but the "CN" part has been used ages ago.
Your site name has been used many times before.

Please stop the flamming now or this will be locked.

Last edited:

J-O-H-N

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 10, 2004
RichyBe said:
Lmao you spooner, you rearlise how broad the word "design" is? You utter retard, for all we know you could be a bog roll designer. He has set up a graphics community, not a design community. Two very different topics.

/Sawell
Graphics and design and practically the same thing just different terminolgies, considering the fact that i run a graphics DESIGN community....www.digitalgrounds.net for anyone who wants to look at my splash which would tbh but your sig to shame.

Spooner.

EDIT:

Here is some of my stuff -

below is part of the splash page for Digitalgrounds
main.gif

This is an Invision power board skin i did for RPG-freaks, not finished.
forumskin.gif

This is a drakengard wallpaper i made for RPG-Freaks
1-1024x768.jpg

A little image i made while bored
ahhhhasofhwo345y3y8hpsrjghsdlfgasdf.gif

A layout for my m8 dubbz ( the e-bay master)
dubbz.gif

A layout design for RPG-freaks
rpgfreaks.gif

Last but not least my digitalgrounds for skin which is under heavy work, it doesnt look much like this now ( you need to design your own skin if you run a GFX/design community optica ;) )

wootage.gif

So there you have it. Ill let you people be the judges.

Last edited:

BountieHunter1

LOMCN Pro Member
Golden Oldie
Oct 18, 2003
London
Well Ebay Master look like it part of digitalground , (skin , invision and web lay).And you`re website is a invision board?

Dude if u want to see someone make this professionaly look @ beastmaster.

HolyCow

J-O-H-N said:
Graphics and design and practically the same thing just different terminolgies, considering the fact that i run a graphics DESIGN community....www.digitalgrounds.net for anyone who wants to look at my splash which would tbh but your sig to shame.

Spooner.

EDIT:

Here is some of my stuff -

[John's stuff]
Graphics and design are not "practically the same thing", take it from someone who does it for a living and has done it for the past 8 years. They are, infact, very different.

Your work is good but not good enough to back up your blatant disrespect for other people's. A real designer would offer constructive criticisms of how people can improve, they wouldn't just insult people like you've done. You have no right to.

RichyBe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 29, 2003
J-O-H-N said:

Spooner.

LMFAO you think you're so good, yet you don't even know there is a MASSIVE difference between design and graphics, :rofl:. Learn about what you're making before you do so, makes you look more professional.. your first comments kind of put a dull on the rest of your graphics, because it shows how much of a spooner you are.

J-O-H-N

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 10, 2004
richy learn how to design before you start *****ing about what i do, i DO do this professionally, and as a direct relation of atomicides, blatent abuse of other people runs in the family.

i DO offer constructive critisism, but when people who are not fully capable of doing graphics, open a graphics community it pisses me off, gaurenteed alot of proper designers wont visit optica's site mainly because he uses a premade skin, and cant do graphics all that well.

And you`re website is a invision board?

If you look properly, the forum and the actual site look similar, i skinned the forum to have the same look as the forums to give it all one look, there not one thing, there 2 different skins.

Perhaps graphic and design are not as closely related as i have put across, but they both have the same foundations, both are thought up and are created using your imagination, im a graphics designer by profession, thing is i design print work, t-shirts ( which are clothing for those of you who dont know :P ) and many other things, all of which are done on a computer which is graphics design, almost anything you see with a logo or design on it is in relation to graphics design which is turn is once again made on a computer.

Consider that before you say that there is a massive difference.

The work shown above is what i have done in the past 2 weeks, as most of my m8s seth for one, will know is that i had to reformat 2 weeks ago, all of those above were created within the space of 2 hours, which is damn fast at at level.

If i was too take time and put 110% into my designs, i gaurentee they would blow you away.

As for doing it as a profession i and a friend have a small company called Media Medics, which at this point in time is doing EXTREMELY well, we have done alot of work with companies in both of our areas, and are now being recommended to other groups to do design work for them.

Dont ***** at me, unless you can do better graphics than me, dont *****, and if anyone wishes to have a friendly graphics battle with me ( if you dont know what one is then you really are a noob ) challenge away, but if you challenge me, i lay down the ground rules.

IF i do accept ( which i 99% of the time will ) all of those who do ***** and dislike me for my blatent hatred of all thing noobish, CANNOT vote on the basis of that i am a prick, this will lead to unfair advantages and **** me off even more.

I have the right to *****, some of you dont, richybe being one. Unless you can compete with me dont say nothing.

PS: Optica i was looking at your sigs, and some of them arent bad, impressive even, i dont flame i abuse, there is a big difference, i like to be a prick sometimes, but its not always in my nature, if you need some help on GFXCN ill give you some.

No hatred intended ;)

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
RichyBe said:
LMFAO you think you're so good, yet you don't even know there is a MASSIVE difference between design and graphics, :rofl:. Learn about what you're making before you do so, makes you look more professional.. your first comments kind of put a dull on the rest of your graphics, because it shows how much of a spooner you are.

Ricky Is a Noob, he likes to cry about lots and act like an arse then cry more when he gets warned. He offers NO constructive criticism, likes to wind people up and annoy them then cries like a child to anyone and everyone who he thinks will listen about how much of a "Victim" he is. Ricky, ive never seen u do anything constructive, EVER, so go away, do something constructive and come back and tell everyone so i can express how disinterested i am and how much i dont give 2 ****s about whatever little crap you do.

Martel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2003
at my house
john is a great guy whenever i need his help he gives me advice.....so Richybe Stfu and go bum gaythin

BountieHunter1

LOMCN Pro Member
Golden Oldie
Oct 18, 2003
London
Shamma said:
All Of You Lot Sux0r

You`re _____ sucks something aswell :).John i dont know why u getting so worked up , fine u hate him why post "hes a shet designer look @ my work it totatlly pwans him".You dont work proffesionally , profesionals design their own caracter , unless u made final fantasy :O lol. Look @ me lol i just take picturessssss and put in siggys but that will change , ma mates @ school want to make a site (yeah sounds cheesy) i wont use a premade skin (ill try myluck @ making myown one).We all will draw concept art color in and shet its a start :D u got problem with me now?

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
RichyBe said:

urr I can't be arsed reading all your little dritherings, because to be honest, you can't even spell your own name, Richie is official shortening, Ricky is too, but Richy isn't..

and if there is such a MASSIVE difference between the two, how come one of my GCSE subject is 'Design and technology: Graphics' and to be honest, John is actually very professional, when i first met him, he was in some other country doing some course on web design, and you're crap

end.

BountieHunter1

LOMCN Pro Member
Golden Oldie
Oct 18, 2003
London
Windowlicker said:
urr I can't be arsed reading all your little dritherings, because to be honest, you can't even spell your own name, Richie is official shortening, Ricky is too, but Richy isn't..

and if there is such a MASSIVE difference between the two, how come one of my GCSE subject is 'Design and technology: Graphics' and to be honest, John is actually very professional, when i first met him, he was in some other country doing some course on web design, and you're crap

end.

:O do you enjoy grafix? i hate it 2bh not what i thoat :(

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
to be honest, i enjoy it, but not coz of the lesson, but because me and my friends just crap around all lesson but yeah, back on topic..

Richy, you know where the penis joins the bell? imagine what that smells like after a week without washing, yes, that's what you smell like :)

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
shut up u fecking boobs.

John may be good at graphics but tbh he's a twat. Any1 who's stickin' up 4 him is an ass licker tbh :P

Anyway, this is some1 elses thread, so why should John oh mighty John b ARGH I CBA joo all suck neway

/Tai

J-O-H-N

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 10, 2004
tai i think daddy is calling, better let him have his way with you or he will restrict your internet access....[/owned]

BountieHunter1

LOMCN Pro Member
Golden Oldie
Oct 18, 2003
London
The flaming, this thread will be locked as soon as a mod comes on lol and whats with the "[/owned]" its just sad telling youreself that you owned someone.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
just 4 the record - i was mocking pyraine (window), by saying [/owned].

john do me a favour and grow up, get some better lines and last but not least, **** off.

hurreh up n lock this

Status
Not open for further replies.