GreatChaosBlade

Join Discord

Ashran

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2007
Palma, Mallorca
Hi, any of you can get the GreatChaosBlade glow working?
In 3.55 you need to change shape to 46, but it doesn't work in this version.
(You will see another weapon)

Thanks

Axel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2006
I have the same problem, when i try to put the glow of this weapon dont appear it.

Somebody can help me?

Which is the correct row i must put into DB for view the glow of this weapon?

Regards,

PD: The looks are 1077 and 1076

Upvote 0

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
StdMode 5 Shape 46 Looks 1076, is this the glow you are looking for? Or is it the fire glow on the outside of the weapon and you can see it, anytime?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ashran

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2007
Palma, Mallorca
Oh, yes, we can already see it in the status window, but why it looks like another sword in the character? We were trying with several number combination, including putting something in the new columns, but there's no way...

Any luck?

Upvote 0

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
Oh, yes, we can already see it in the status window, but why it looks like another sword in the character? We were trying with several number combination, including putting something in the new columns, but there's no way...

Any luck?

maybe the outside look of sword is not included in the client in wils

Upvote 0

Meteorserver

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2010
BichonWall
and for what zentaur have this glow working on king version? o.O 06_11_09_14_51_17_mir3_498.jpg

---------- Post Merged at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:36 AM ----------

anyone can post the code for this glow or put the glow sprite location in client? ( I can't found the glow in MWEAP or other client libs...) thanks in advance lomcn!

Upvote 0

Josiko

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 4, 2010
Spain
Hi, i dont have king but i think you need search the image ChaoticHeavenBlade in MWEAPON with kaorimim and select this IMG in your SQL and add shape, you cant add other image with chaotic heavenblade glow if you not change image in library.

Upvote 0

Meteorserver

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2010
BichonWall
hi Josiko, i know this but i can't find the shape in libs for change. I search in all MWEAPS and the chaotic heaven blade glow doesn't exist in the libs o.O i found in Hispared,Apocalipsis,Zentaur,Armageddon,Supreme and other clients... TT

Hola Josiko, se que no lleva el shape de serie el cliente almenos el king, pero he buscado en una barbaridad de clientes este shape y no logro dar con el, la verdad es algo desconcertante ya que es como si el shape no estubiera en el MWEAP almenos este en particular ... Sinceramente busco esto para un server privado que llevo desarrollando mas de 2 años para mi uso y disfrute personal y me gustaria poseer ese brillo o shape ya que es lo unico que me falta para que el server sea perfecto para mi en lo que a efectos respecta. Gracias por responder !

---------- Post Merged at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:32 AM ----------

Mukai i don't know if Zentaur migrate but the server has king probes is secure, i found this photo in her official forum and have more king photos (with the glow i search xD).

Hola Mukai, realmente nose si Zentaur llego a hacer el cambio a la version King lo que se de buena mano es que han intentado migrar porque he encontrado varias fotos en las que parecian testear la king con sus user y demas y aqui un usuario decia que el brillo de la chaotic hevaen blade no funcionaba en king pero Zentaur lo ha conseguido entonces alguna manera habra. Lo que quiero llevar a cabo es coger los shapes de la chaotic con el brillo y reemplazar el shape de otra arma en su lugar pero ni tan si quiera doy con la ubicacion de ese shape y deberia estar en MWEAPON pero nada no lo encuentro en ningun cliente, ni en el tuyo. Gracias por tu atencion y suerte con Apocalipsis Mir, gran server y uno de los mejores que he jugado a nivel de comunidad y diversion ! .

Upvote 0

Churchill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 9, 2011
As far as I know there isn't a actual glow in the files,
I could be wrong but as of yet I haven't found the actual glow itself,
I do know that the inner (Q) window glow is within proguse image numbers 421 thru 430.

Upvote 0

Meteorserver

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2010
BichonWall
As far as I know there isn't a actual glow in the files,
I could be wrong but as of yet I haven't found the actual glow itself,
I do know that the inner (Q) window glow is within proguse image numbers 421 thru 430.

I know the inner q glow i have working now in the server but the glow i want is the external waeapon image with "fire" and in img libs i can't find this secuence of images TT ...

Upvote 0