Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
I think if this is what happened here

So the database was stolen and information was used elsewhere

This explains the same thing

There are some who hate the server of Dark Zone

And exploited this for his personal benefit and use this server db in eden or somewhere also To make some problems between server owners and players

This has nothing to do with your server..

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
I think if this is what happened here

So the database was stolen and information was used elsewhere

This explains the same thing

There are some who hate the server of Dark Zone

And exploited this for his personal benefit and use this server db in eden or somewhere also To make some problems between server owners and players

Okay
£5 for a Super fun English lesson, guarenteed to be able to type properly within the hour my dear sir.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Sounds like he fell for one of those scam emails that have spelt PayPaI but capital i instead of L

Last edited:

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
A friend got his account hacked some years ago. Something like 1000€ stolen. Reported it to paypal and got his money back.

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
Fully believe he is using this as a “coverup” to loads of peoples details being stolen or some stupid **** haha

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
why would you even contemplate posting this here... on LOMCN.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Was actually weird ya know, 5-6 days back the BuyBack system got abused to **** ( even though i told him on day 1 it was broken he never took it out ) he then went ahead and made CraftOrb Stackable to 5000 ( You can craft all the best **** ingame with these ) and ExpFoodPills1Mill which also stacked, 3/4 of server was all using it exceeding content within a day of it being released, GM found out few people got banned everybody left.

1 day later all these hackings on other server's start happening, strange but could just be completely nothing to do with supernova xD

XaioXin

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2016
Four Heroes

Whats the latest from paypal? Im sure they would know where the money got sent to and im sure they would be able to reopen you account within seconds, surprised it even shut instantly.
The last thing is that the ID AndPassword has been changed and the account has been closed and when I call them say the wrong number I have a friend who will try to help me in this.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
The last thing is that the ID AndPassword has been changed and the account has been closed and when I call them say the wrong number I have a friend who will try to help me in this.

Need some lessons in how to use google? Lomcn has a vast range of experts who could teach you the ways of google :P

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Need some lessons in how to use google? Lomcn has a vast range of experts who could teach you the ways of google :P

Lets see your perfectly fluent Mandarin, then? I mean surely if you're poking fun at someone not being fluent in English as their second language, then you must be well versed and credible.

Strike at his stupidity; not his cleverness.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Lets see your perfectly fluent Mandarin, then? I mean surely if you're poking fun at someone not being fluent in English as their second language, then you must be well versed and credible.

Strike at his stupidity; not his cleverness.

Why's he using English paypal if he's Chinese when there's a Chinese paypal?

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Why's he using English paypal if he's Chinese when there's a Chinese paypal?

I didn't say he was wise :indecisiveness:

But likely to avoid having to deal with China in some form, because we all know they've got an iron grasp on their citizens. Internet life over there is not fun if you don't have access to a VPN.

However, I am prone to the conspiracy already mentioned that this is a means of coverup to avoid having people reclaim donations from his server. I see no reason to post any of this information to LOMCN.

Last edited:
Reactions: NoLife999

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
lol who told you hes chinese hes from Egypt i think

Assumed from his name I guess, but yeah, Egypt has paypal too

I didn't say he was wise :indecisiveness:

But likely to avoid having to deal with China in some form, because we all know they've got an iron grasp on their citizens. Internet life over there is not fun if you don't have access to a VPN.

However, I am prone to the conspiracy already mentioned that this is a means of coverup to avoid having people reclaim donations from his server. I see no reason to post any of this information to LOMCN.

^ Apparently he's from Egypt so guess again. ^

I think he's probably been scammed, I get lets of fake paypal emails myself

XloverBoy7X

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
Dundee

Are sure you didn't follow fake scam email that said those lies about account being locked, followed it to fake website where u logged using real passes? Of course account didn't work. And now they now stole your passes right after, changed them and still stealing your money, while u think account is closed?

Last edited:

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Assumed from his name I guess, but yeah, Egypt has paypal too

^ Apparently he's from Egypt so guess again. ^

I think he's probably been scammed, I get lets of fake paypal emails myself

giphy.gif

At least I'm not the only one who assumed his ethnicity. :emmersed:

How can LOMCN help him if he's been scammed? Why post at all to this forum? Immediately call Paypal and call your bank. Something doesn't add up here. I'd like to unsubscribe from Conspiracy Facts please.

Last edited: