[Other] Hacks

smoochy boys on tour

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
Does anyone know how to stop them?

i mean in internet there are 100% free hacks..what they do?
well if they put ur ip and the port then they can **** your login gate,untill they don't stop the attack ur server will be offline

so does anyone know how to stop it???

Reactions: apolo

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Play offline.

You can't stop them. The problem is am sure this hack requires the Logingate port and IP? which is contained inside the client ini file, this information must be hardcoded or at least encrypted to make it that little bit harder, my advice is create your own Login were all your information is hardcoded so your port and IP isn't shown but it still won't last long, no game can prevent hacks.

Upvote 0

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
port always it's 7010 or 7000

and also ip can be found easy ...so?

Upvote 0

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
port always it's 7010 or 7000

and also ip can be found easy ...so?

You just answered your question, to attack your logingate all you need is that info so you have to find a way of protecting that info from people. Port is always 7010 or 7000? can you not change port for your gates? pretty sure you can for mir3, it's not hard to code a login for your client to hide this information from people.

Upvote 0

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
You just answered your question, to attack your logingate all you need is that info so you have to find a way of protecting that info from people. Port is always 7010 or 7000? can you not change port for your gates? pretty sure you can for mir3, it's not hard to code a login for your client to hide this information from people.

like u sayd i can change my port from server..but my ip no,i can't hide my ip or if i hide it's easy to fiind

anyway if i change the port it's easy to try more ports untill u get mine

Upvote 0

ixtrix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2012
hardcoding would take a little work, not much , but its totally pointless , someone only needs run ur code / exe 1 time and any number of programs will tell tell them ip and port in use , even things in every windows os will do that

Upvote 0

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
hardcoding would take a little work, not much , but its totally pointless , someone only needs run ur code / exe 1 time and any number of programs will tell tell them ip and port in use , even things in every windows os will do that

yes i know...pff so what to do?XD

Upvote 0

ixtrix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2012
nothing really , unless u have the ability to make an attacker really regret it :)
or could always do something similiar to coding loic into exe so players can team up (by choice ) to retaliate
failing those , nothing

Upvote 0

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
nothing really , unless u have the ability to make an attacker really regret it :)
or could always do something similiar to coding loic into exe so players can team up (by choice ) to retaliate
failing those , nothing

+rep

Reactions: apolo
Upvote 0

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
how to top this fkingggg ****

im playing a server and some 1 attack it

Upvote 0

ixtrix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2012
simply as a player you cant , unless u can talk with server owner and get the info needed

Upvote 0