HAPPY BiRTHDAY SMAVID

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
I just wanted to get here first and call you an effing prick, or something along those lines.

Don't get too *crazy* on your first pint and start fingering a helpless chicken.

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
okay. since azura or w/e his name is has decided hes cracking down on the bull****. you better get banned for this.

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Haha it wouldnt suprise me Omen, This is GOT though so he cant really do much. However that probly wont stop him, I already received an unfair infraction today.

Thinking this fourm is getting abit ruined, Wheres the harm in the odd joke every now and then. Makes me not even want to bother posting here anymore. I think the Real LOMCN admins need to look into these new Admins/Mods they recently recruited.

Oh yeh, Happy B day David! + hellcaster

Last edited:

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
BAN SMAVID PLEASE.

okay. since azura or w/e his name is has decided hes cracking down on the bull****. you better get banned for this.

And seriously, live a little. It's a GoT forum section on the interwebs, you will be ok.

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Haha it wouldnt suprise me Omen, This is GOT though so he cant really do much. However that probly wont stop him, I already received an unfair infraction today.

Thinking this fourm is getting abit ruined, Wheres the harm in the odd joke every now and then. Makes me not even want to bother posting here anymore. I think the Real LOMCN admins need to look into these new Admins/Mods they recently recruited.

Oh yeh, Happy B day David! + hellcaster

Nail. Head.

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
BAN SMAVID PLEASE.

And seriously, live a little. It's a GoT forum section on the interwebs, you will be ok.

I'm sure you have a great life but who's bragging.. happy birthday i almost forgot to say...

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
BAN SMAVID PLEASE.

BANN ME WOOOOO! love you too hunny.

Happy Birthday dude.

I'm pineapple today, just for you!

OMG WHEN CAN WE MEET? I MUST EAT PINEAPPLE JELLY!!

I just wanted to get here first and call you an effing prick, or something along those lines.

Don't get too *crazy* on your first pint and start fingering a helpless chicken.

Thanks, and i won't get crazy, i promise!!!!

P.s How'd you know about the chicken? Who told you?

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham

Wow, cry child?

I did actually get infracted for this, because I made a joke? Simpletons.

SmavidDavid said:
Thanks, and i won't get crazy, i promise!!!!

P.s How'd you know about the chicken? Who told you?

Your sister. Giggety.

Last edited:

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
I'm sure you have a great life but who's bragging.. happy birthday i almost forgot to say...

I wasn't commenting on anyones life, just saying you should lighten up a little.

Oh and happy birthday.

Now ban Smavid.

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
BAN SMAVID PLEASE.

forgive me... im 18 so I shouldn't be behind on my 'slang' but this looked like a comment on my social life. Its okay though. Maybe I should get out more. Ive got the best job in the world though so I'm happy. :)

once again sorry liandrin. I don't know your real name so ill use that one.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
[Found it highly f'ed up that lomcn has now managed to begin flaming on birthday threads, really you are just the low of low].

On Topic : Happy Belated Birthday, hope you had a gud'un

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
[Found it highly f'ed up that lomcn has now managed to begin flaming on birthday threads, really you are just the low of low].

On Topic : Happy Belated Birthday, hope you had a gud'un

And I pity the fool who can't grasp the intricacies of a joke.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
And I pity the fool who can't grasp the intricacies of a joke.

No i just think happy birthday normally does the job tai, but then again you spring to mind as more of an asshole than someone who jokes, but hey don't hold me to my word, let's hold the ban history to it instead.

/Czeldabolg =]

Last edited:

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
No i just think happy birthday normally does the job tai, but then again your spring to mind as more of an asshole than someone who jokes, but hey don't hold me to my word, let's hold the ban history to it instead.

/Czeldabolg =]

Considering Smavid and I don't see eye to eye, I think going out of my way to wish him happy birthday at all is creditable :closedeyes:

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Considering Smavid and I don't see eye to eye, I think going out of my way to wish him happy birthday at all is creditable :closedeyes:

Correct you don't, it's the internet. Where grudges are obviously kept quite a bit to try and make a spiteful comment even on someone's birthday and they call this a community, b-e-a-utiful.

I'll remember that fact.

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
Correct you don't, it's the internet. Where grudges are obviously kept quite a bit to try and make a spiteful comment even on someone's birthday and they call this a community, b-e-a-utiful.

I'll remember that fact.

Having trouble understanding your post, as it dosn't make much sense...

I don't tend to keep my 'grudges' quiet at all...and there was nothing spiteful about my comment, it was intended to be humourous. If you don't get that that's your problem.