Harassment from MMORPG company

smoochy boys on tour

Turrican

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2012
UK
lol he's got a hard-on for you :), probs gonna stab you at the next ragezone meet.

question is this game even worse the hassle your getting? i know you probably don't want to back down on it, but this guy seems very persistent, and imho the game looks shite anyway.

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
That type stuff would get you fired in the UK. Pity hes in china were they don't give a damn.

Turrican

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2012
UK
No idea mate, I've never played the game.
me either, but took at glance at a few ss's on the link u posted and well, wasn't impressed :P

You got a few options :

Ignore it and hope they get bored (dont reply to them etc)

Promote the hell out of private server section for that game to the point they back off

just remove the game, and hope other game company's don't take the same root to remove their games.

Potnoodle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
tbh he sounds like a penis and with a name like schwang clearly proves he is rofl xD

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
more-dmca-abuse.png

i wonder how much **** they would get for doing this...

Update (11/10/12)
Since publishing of this article MinComs has abused the DMCA system further more against our Youtube page. Min Communications Inc, now claims ownership of the following material; Lime Odssey, Diablo 3, Shaiya, Raiders, League of Legends, Line of Defense, Tera, Drakensang, Spirit Tales, Gunz, Rift, Mu Online , Cabal and the 3d engine Blender.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
[video=youtube;vuy9kcC0G_M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=vuy9kcC0G_M[/video]